2 Months Later

Who will it Be?

It's been 2 months since I moved to Korea and everything seems okay. Joshau is always with me, Vernon is everything that hoshi told me about him. I don't talk to him anymore and I spend most of my time with Joshua and Hoshi oppa. Jun and Minghao come and visit very often.

"Ya Nuo do you want to go to the park with joshua hyung?"

"ne...let me just get ready" I yelled at hoshi to wait for me. Hoshia and Ihave gotten much closer that it feels as if he was my real brother. Hoshi looks after me that sometimes he is over protictive. I got into some shorts and a t-shirt and then made my way downstairs. When I got there I saw that hoshi and joshua were waiting for me at the front door. I told my ma that I was going to the park and she let us go but she told s to come back before sunset. The park was a few blocks away from our house so we decided to take the bus. We soon got there and I went straight to the swings.

"oppa push me!!" I yelled and they both headed my way. They stood behind me and started pushing me. As I got higher and higher it felt as if I was flying. As it slowed down and I got out of the swing we started chasing after each other. I started running away from Joshua but I tripped. He was going to catch me from the fall but he fell along with me. I opened my eyes and noticed that he was on top of me. We stared at each other and my heart started beating really fast. He was getting closer and closer just until our faces were inches away.

"umm I'm I interupting something?" I looked to the side and it was hoshi. Joshua got up as fast as he cold and then helped me up.

(Joshua's Pov)

We went to the park and the first thing was Ya Nuo on the swings. She called us over to puch her and hoshi and I went to her. When she was finally of we started playing tag. I was going after hoshi but he was to fast. I looked over to Ya Nuo and I noticed that hse was just standing still so I went after her. SHe tripped and I tried to catch her but I fell along with her. I was on top of her and we just stared at each other. For some reason my heart started beating super fast. I didn't know what I was doing and I just kept on leaning in closer to her. I wanted to kiss her but at theat moment hoshi came. I got up as fast as I could and hepled ya nuo up. Ya Nuo then said that she didn't want to play anymore so we went to sit at a nearby bench. She ended up sitting between me and hoshi but my heart was still beating like crazy.

"ya nuo can I ask you something?"

"sure what is it?"

"why do you only talk chinese with your eomma?" i asked

"ohh that's because she doesn't want me to forget my native language"

"cool" said hoshi and after a while we started chasing each other again. It was starting to get dark so we decided to go back home. The night started getting cold and I noticed that Ya Nuo didn't have a sweater. I took mine off and put it over her shoulders. She looked up at me and I just gave her a smile. We soon got to their house and I waited tell they went inside. I was making my way home when I suddenly felt something wrap around me. I looked and I saw Ya Nuo with my sweater. She looked at me and smiled, I took the sweater from her and then made my way home. I told my eomma that I was back and then I went straight to my room. I layed on my bed and started thinking about what happened earlier. It's been 2 months since I met Ya Nuo and I really like her, I am willing on telling her how I fell about her soon.

 

A/N: here is another update, please comment, upvote and subscribe, thank you!!