Back Home

Who will it Be?

I have to meet up with joshua today, I told him to meet me at the coffee shop just around the corner. I got ready and went to leave my kids with Madame Collins my neighbor since 5 years ago. When I got there I noticed that he was with someone else. As I got closer to where he was I noticed that it was Yeri. She got up and took me in a hug and asked what I was doind there. I told her that I had always been here and that I was there to meet joshua. Joshua looked at her and she said she wanted to go to a store she had seen. I sat down and looked at joshua and he was just looking back at me.

"why did you just disapper?"

"because I didn't want to get married to vernon knowing that I only.....nevermind"
"the kids from yesterday.....are they really yours"

"yeah, look I'm sure hoshi oppa told you everything, after what happened I ended up pregnete and Vernon is the appa" I told him and he didn't say anything after that. We sat there in complete silence and a few seconds after Yeri came back. I got up and was about to leave when yeri stopped me. I turned to look at her and she told me that they were leaveing tomorrow and offered me to go back with them. I looked over at joshua and then flaskbacks of what had happened played and all I could saw was that I would have to think about it.

(fast forward)

Some how I agreed to go back with them and now me and my kids are on our way to the airport. When we got there Yeri and Joshua were already waiting for us. I told Madame Collins that I was very thankful for eveything she did for me and I promised to go visit her whenever I could. I gave her a hug and then awe all left. The kids waved good bye and then we made oour way to the airplane. It's been hours nd we are finally back in Seoul. I took in a deeo breath realizing how much I had missed this place. Joshua went to get his car and the he drove us home. It took us like an hour to get there but we had finally made it. I took my things from the trunk and made my way to the front door. I took in a deep breath unsure if I was ready to do this.

"you ready?"

"ani...ne I' ready" I said and before I knew it my hand was already on the doorbell. The door swang open only to see Anna the maid.

"miss ya nuo"

"Anna please got look for hoshi....just tell him that there is someone here that whats to talk to him"

"ahh Ne" she left and I just stood there. Joshua then left and Anna had come back with hoshi behind her.

who is.....Ya Nuo is that you?"

"ne hoshi oppa it's me"

"and who are they?"

"they are minho and lilly you niece and nephew" he looked at me and then hugged me and picked me off the ground. I looked down at him and he let me down and at the moment ma came to see what was going on.

(Ya Nuo's Ma pov)

I was in the kitchen making diner with hoshi but then Anna came and told him that someone wanted to see him. I stayed there continuing what I was doing until the phine started to ring. I was making my way to the phone when I saw hoshi picking a girl up. I made my way to the scene and as I got closer I noticed that it was Ya Nuo. I started crying and she took me into a big hug. I couldn't stop crying, my baby girl was finally back after 5 long years of not seeing her. As she parts the hug I noticed that there were two kids right behind her, I look at her and ask who they were and she told me that they were my grandchildern.

"Nǐ hǎo nǎinai, I'm minho and this is lilly"

"ohh ya nuo you tought them chinese?"

"ya ma...they also know French, English and Korean" I looked at the kids amd they were so cute. At that moment my husband walkes in. He was looking at his phone and but once he looked up his eyes almost popped out.

"omo......Ya Nuo welcome back baby girl" he said while hugging hef. He looked at the kids and I told him that he was a grandfather and he let out tears of joy. Today without a deut was the best day ever and I finally had my baby girl back home.

 

 

 

A/N: i got the chance  to update anohter chapter today, I hope you guys like it

Nǐ hǎo nǎinai (hello grandma)