Found You

Who will it Be?

(joshua's pov)

It's been 5 years since I got married to yeri. I lived happily with her. Today is our annerversery and so we decided to go to Paris. When we got there we went to the hotel and dropped off our stuff. We went to see the whole city and took several pictures.

(author's pov)

It's been 5 years since ya nuo left. She has been living in Paris this whole time. Hoshi never stopped looking for her and her parents were always so worried for her. Today was like any other day for both ya nuo and joshua but what they didn't know was that they were closer then ever. Ya Nuo had gone out for bread and cheese, as she was shopping she looked at some stores. What she didn't know was that Joshua was right behind her. Joshua turned around and saw her but he thought that he was just seeing things and left alongside Yeri. Ya Nuo went into the store and after that he headed home.

(later that night/ Ya Nuo pov)

I really miss my family and I want to go back. I have thought about it several times but I end up not going. I finished my studies here in Paris and now I'm a nurse. I work the night shift and so I have all day to do anything I want. Today as my day off so I decided to have a day all to myself. I left my apartment and told the neighbor that I was going out. I went out and made my way to a nearby park. The park would sometimes remind me of h the park back home, the park where I spent all my time with hoshi and joshua. Hoshi calls me everyday to cheek on me, off course I haven't told him where I am and any other surprise that I have for him and the rest. As for joshua, I heard that he got married to Yeri, part of me is happy but the other is heartbroken. I noticed that it was getting late and so I decided to go home. On my way home I stopped by my fravorite stand of fruits.

"ohh Nuo, comme toujours? (same as always)"

"oui monsieur" I was familiar with the man that selled the fruit ever since I got here. I paid and made my way home. I was walking when suddenly someone bumped into me, making me drop all my fruit. I got my bag and started picking up everything.

"ohh sorry"

"It's okay" I said without looking up. When I was done I got up and noticed that the guy was just staring at me.

"can I help you with something?" I asked but he just stood there. He didn't answer and so I just ignored him and walked right pass him just until I heard him call out my name.

"ya nuo is that really you?"

"do I know you?.....how do you know my name?"

"it's me....joshua" when he said that I was shocked.

(joshua's pov)

Yeri went to sleep soon after we got back. I understood that she was tired and so was I but I couldn't fall asleep. After a while of just sitting there I decided to go for a walk. The city at night was just breath taking, filled with lights and music. I noticed that there was a stand that was selling fruits so I made my way over there. I was looking at my phone that I didn't notice where I was going. I bumpped into someone making her drop all her fruit. Being the gentalmen that I am, I helped her pick everything up. I got up and apologized but when she answered her voice was just like Ya Nuo's. When she finally stood up I noticed that she also looked a lot like her. I couldn't move or say anything so I just stared at her.

"can I help you with something?" she asked but I still couldn't speak. I guess she felt uncomfterble and so she walked right pass me and at that point I called her name. When she heard me call her name she stopped in her tracks and looked back at me. She seemed not to know who I was and then I told her that it was me. She seemed surprised and when I tried getting closer to her she backed away. She then asked how I found her and I just told her that I was just visiting Paris. I asked her if she had been here for the last past 5 years and she just nodded in responds. It was late and so I asked her if she wanted me to take her home and she agreed. She started walking and I followed behind. We soon got to the front of some apartments and there I saw a little boy sticking his head out the window, he was with a little girl and an elderly lady.

"ma you're home" said the boy and he said it in chinese. I looked around but there was no one there, only me and ya nuo.

"minho get inside that window" yelled ya nuo and I just looked at her in surprise. Soon the two kids were outside and they made their way to ya nuo giving her a big hug. I looked at the kids and then at ya nuo with a confuessed face.

"ma who is he?" said the girl

"just a friend"

"what's his name?" she asked again. Ya Nuo told me that she wanted to know my name and so I bent down to her height. I looked up at ya nuo and asked if they spoke korean and she nodded.

"my name is jisoo....what's your name?"

"my name is lilly"

"what a beautiful name"

"thank you"

"and I guess your name is minho I'm I right?"

"ne mister and I take good care of eomma and lilly"

"really....what a gentalman" I looked at ya nu and asked if they were hers and he nodded and told me that it was a long story. I asked her if we could meet tomorrow and she agreed and she told me to meet her at a coffee shop around the corner. I was happy that I had finally found her and I went back to the hotel with a big smile on my face.

 

 

A/N: the parts in blue, they are talking French..............please leave some commets and upvote this story thank you.