Kumi's Anniversary

Selfish Love

Kumi was wrapping up the expensive watch she'd saved money to get Donghae for their anniversary.

"He'll be happy this right? I should have gotten more." She sighed to herself and went to take a shower and get dressed because Donghae would be coming to pick her up soon. After she showered she blow dried and curled her hair, she then went through her over stuffed closet, after contemplating for way too long she decided to wear a cherry red mini dress and heels, she was putting Donghae's gift in her clutch when there was a knock on the door.

"Kumi! It's your boyfriend!" her roommate called out to her.

"Okay, I'll be there in a sec." Kumi said before fluffing her hair and applying lip gloss. She sprayed a bit of perfume and made her way to her patient boyfriend.

Donghae was sitting on the couch twirling his fingers when Kumi approached him. "Look at you, my handsome boyfriend."

Donghae glanced up at her and stood up clearing his throat. "Thank you. You, look amazing." He said leading her out of the dorm and towards his car.

"You really do look beautiful." Donghae complimented once more on the way to their destination.

"Thank you." Kumi replied as she looked out of the window "but, where are we going?" she asked curious.

"You will see when we get there." Donghae said giving her no hints.

Once they reached there destination Donghae gave his keys to the valet and escorted Kumi into the fancy restaurant. Kumi gasped as she looked around.

"This is, where we had our first date." Kumi said looking around the dimly lit room.

"Yeah I rented the whole place. Do you like it?" Donghae questioned feeling anxious.

"Yes! I love it! How can I not?" Kumi said smiling brightly showing her beautiful eye smile.

Once they were seated Kumi looked to her right and saw a huge flat screen that displayed pictures of the two, including the first picture they ever took. As her eyes were glued to the screen she started to tear up.

"Oh, Angel don't cry. You're supposed to be happy." Donghae said as he reached across the table to hold her hand.

"I am happy." She said grabbing his hand as she fanned the tears away.

After the slideshow was over the food came shortly after. "Oh, wow I can't believe you ordered the food by yourself, you usually struggle making the slightest decision on your own.

"What?" Donghae said looking up from his food.

Kumi looked up at Donghae's flustered face. "What you didn't know?"

Donghae shook his head from side to side "I mean I know I like to get opinion's from people around me before I do something but I didn't think it was a problem."

Kumi looked at Donghae's glistening brown eyes "It's not a problem I think it's cute." she said before going back to her food. Then she had thought so she slowly looked up with an eyebrow raised.

"Who helped you?" Kumi asked as she took a sip of her water.

"Huh? Oh, well I didn't-" he stopped speaking when he saw Kumi's I know someone helped you face. "Kibum."

Kumi chuckled and starred at Donghae while he ate.

"What are you looking at do you love me or something?" Donghae teased.

"Yes, I do." Kumi said looking Donghae right in the eyes.

Donghae's cheeks started to turn a pale pink. He quickly rubbed his cheeks trying to stop the blushing. He went back to eating and then stopped again and slowly looked up at Kumi who was glancing up at him at the moment. "I, love you too." he said before he went back to eating.

After the two finished their meal they decided to exchange gifts. The waiter that had been serving them brought out a small box for Kumi.

"Do you want to open yours first?" Kumi asked.

Donghae's eyes brightened "You got me something?"

Kumi smiled seeing how happy he was, she was pretty excited herself since last year she didn't have a job so she didn't have anything to give him. Well, aside from her ity.

She took the neatly wrapped box out of her clutch and handed it to Donghae.

"Awww, Angel you didn't have to get me anything, Having you in my life is enough."

"Oh, stop being cheesy and open it!" Kumi said as she anxiously awaited for his opinion of the gift.

Donghae laughed and started to rip apart the pretty wrapping paper to reveal a small box. He looked at the box and glanced up at Kumi before slowly opening it.

"Oh! A watch. A nice watch. How did you afford a watch like this?" Donghae asked as he slipped it on his wrist.

"Well I got a job and I was saving for our anniversary so I could get it for you." Kumi said as she started to open her own gift.

"Awww! You got me a charm for my bracelet!" Kumi squealed. "Aww! Thanks babe." She said as she got up and kissed Donghae on the cheek.

After opening their gifts, they left since they were both full and didn't want dessert.

"Do you want to spend the night at my house ?" Donghae asked as he put on his seatbelt.

"Sure." Kumi answered fiddling with her new charm on her bracelet.

"Thank you for the watch Kumi, I really didn't expect you to get me anything." Donghae said as he drove towards his house.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you it's engraved." Kumi said.

"What?" Donghae said surprised.

"Yeah. I got it engraved, you can look at it once you get to the house."

Once they got to Donghae's house. Kumi took off her make up, put on Donghae's clothes and put her hair in a ponytail. Donghae loved when she dressed like that he thinks it's y, but he doesn't have time to think about that he quickly took it off the watch to see what it said.

Donghae & Kumi 4Ever

"Aish! What the hell am I going to do?" Donghae thought.

Suddenly Kumi back hugged him. "Did you read it? Do you like it?"

"Oh, Yeah, It's nice. Thank you." Donghae said.

Kumi let go and turned him around. "You don't sound like you like it?"

"Oh I do, thank you so much babe." Donghae put on the best smile he could.

"Okay, Do you want to watch a movie or something?" Kumi asked.

"Yeah, Let's watch it in the bedroom, I feel a little sleepy." Donghae said rubbing his eye.

Donghae followed Kumi into his bedroom, he let her pick the movie since he wasn't really in the mood. He just lay back on the bed as Kumi watched the movie she choose.

Donghae sighed to himself.

Hyukjae won't see it right?

Why would he? For what reason would I need to take it off around him.

Just don't wear it around him! Gosh I'm so stupid sometimes!

Okay now that, that's settled let's not ruin this for Kumi it's our anniversary after all.

Donghae snuggled next to Kumi and started to pay attention to the movie.

Kumi lay her head on Donghae's chest and intertwined their fingers.

"I can't believe it's been two years since we've been together." Kumi said sounding like she was falling asleep.

"I know time goes so fast." Donghae replied.

"I love you baby." Kumi yawned.

"I love you too angel, goodnight." Donghae said as he pulled her close to him and rested his eyes.