FLASHBACK

Selfish Love

Donghae was performing "Just Like Now" with his friend Ryeowook when he looked out into the crowd and he saw her, the girl that when he saw her everything stopped. The noise stopped, the people stopped moving even his heart for a second stopped. After spotting her he couldn't stop glancing over at her, so when it was time to hand out the rose he held in his hand he went straight to her. She smiled the brightest smile he had ever seen and said "Thank you!". After that when he went backstage to change he told his manager Kibum to go find her and get her number. Not long after that they were seriously dating. It was so serious that Donghae wanted to tell his company and all of his fans about the relationship, but Kumi didn't want him to tell since she's just a regular person and at the time she was a senior in high school.

It was December 2nd, the day after Donghae and Kumi's one year anniversary he was at a club with his friend Siwon. He and Siwon where dancing just a little bit nothing special but some people where still amazed and they had a small crowd of people surrounding them when the song changed to a really fast electro song and they started to notice the attention that was once on them was focused elsewhere as there was a big commotion on the other side. Donghae was curious, so he dragged Siwon to the other side of the dance floor. When they finally pushed pass enough people so they could see what was going on Donghae was amazed by the guy dancing, he was truly talented and even though Donghae felt the guy was better than he was, he couldn't help himself from pushing past the crowd and dancing with him. It was amazing, it was like they could read each other's minds when Donghae would move left it was like he knew and he'd move left too. They danced like that predicting each other's moves for about an hour until they were both out of breath and sweaty.

Donghae was talking to Siwon about how good the guy was when he felt someone pat his shoulder, he turned around to see the skinny guy he was talking about .

'What's your name?" The slim man asked.

"Donghae. Lee Donghae." he said slightly having to look up because the guy was a little taller.

"Donghae? That's cute." the skinny guy laughed.

"Whatever, Are you not going to tell me your name?" Donghae asked.

"Lee Hyukjae." he said as he was about to walk away and then he turned around and said "Do you want to go do something sometime?"

"Something like what?" Donghae said curious.

"I don't know like a movie or dinner...or both." Hyukjae said nonchalant.

"Like a date?"

"Woah, I didn't call it a date, just two dancers hanging out." Hyukjae said casually.

"Well, I wouldn't mind hanging out." Donghae answered shyly scratching his head.

"Well then, I'm going to need your number." Hyukjae said handing Donghae his phone. Donghae quickly typed his name and number and returned the phone to Hyukjae. Then we were interrupted by a shorter guy who looked to young to be there.

"Hyukkie! I drank to much! Drive me!" the boy said shoving his car keys to Hyukjae's chest.

"Alright hyung, just don't throw up okay." Hyukjae said ruffling the shorter one's hair.

"I'll call you." Hyukjae said as the small male yanked on his arm and dragged him away.

Donghae sighed as he was once again aware of his surroundings he looked to his left and then his right "Where the hell?" Donghae looked around once more then went outside to call Siwon.

"Hello?" Siwon answered.

"Where the hell are you?" Donghae said annoyed.

"Oh I left after you went all wide eyed and girly." Siwon said teasingly.

"Oh, well where are- What do you mean wide eyed and girly!" Donghae exclaimed.

Siwon laughed and said "I'm at the little coffee shop down the street, hurry up or I'll leave your ." Siwon said before hanging up.

"That bastard, just going to hang up with no warning." Donghae said as he jogged down the street.

"Hey! You bastard you can't say "bye" or "I'm hanging up." something?" Donghae exclaimed breathless and upset.

"Oh shut up yelling before someone recognizes us." Siwon said standing up and leading the way to the car.

"What do you mean us? I understand me because I'm a singer but you? a model? no one recognizes models."

"I"m about to smack you ." Siwon said spreading his palm in front of Donghae's face.

On the drive home Donghae thought about something.

"So, about me being wide eyed and girly?" Donghae said glaring at Siwon in the driver's seat.

"Oh I wish I had recorded it! As soon as he asked your name your eyes lit up like stars and then he asked to hang out "uh uh l-l-like a a date?" Siwon laughed a loud obnoxious laugh, his voice echoed in the compact space.

"I did not stutter, and of course I was excited when he spoke to me. I never danced with someone like that before, it felt like electricity." Donghae defended himself.

"That, my friend is called chemistry, it's rare to naturally have that with someone you just met." Siwon said trying to sound wise.

Donghae huffed and rested his eyes until he was home. Once Donghae was in the house he went straight to bed, he didn't even bother to undress. The last word Donghae mumbled was Hyukjae.