Morning

Selfish Love

Hyukjae awoke at 6am and Donghae still hadn't returned. Hyukjae wanted to call but he was afraid of what Donghae might say. He thought about calling Sungmin but decided not to when he thought about how frustrating it must be for his best friend to constantly see him distressed, so he changed his mind. Why wasn't he back yet? Was she ill? Did he forget about me? Hyukjae thought as he paced back and forth, he froze in his tracks when he heard the front door being unlocked. Hyukjae ran out of the bedroom and threw himself into Donghae's arms, hugging him tightly. Donghae let out a grunt when Hyukjae's body crashed into his.

"I'm so happy you came back, I love you so much." Hyukjae said as he buried his face into the crook of Donghae's neck. "I'm sorry you had to wait so long, I'll take you home." Donghae's voice sounded weird. Hyukjae pulled away from him slowly. "What's wrong?" Hyukjae asked as he rested his hands on Donghae's shoulders. Donghae moved Hyukjae's hands, "Nothing, I'm just tired, that's all." "If you're tired, why don't you rest? You can take me home anytime." Hyukjae said as he locked the front door. "Hyukjae, no! I have to take you home, now." 

Hyukjae jumped when Donghae raised his voice. "Why are you still lying to me? You said we'd start over! Why are you so eager for me to leave?" Hyukjae exclaimed before biting his bottom lip, trying to keep it from trembling. "You were breaking up with her! You said you loved me!" Hyukjae took in a few deep breaths trying to calm down before continuing, "Tell me the truth. What's the problem now?"

Donghae inhaled a shuddery breath. When he finally opened his mouth to speak Hyukjae cut him off. "You resent me."

Donghae was baffled. "What?"

"You resent me for making you break up with her, don't you?"

"No-"

"Then what is it!" Hyukjae exclaimed cutting Donghae off, again.

 Donghae clenched his fists and dropped to his knees, sobbing hard as his body shook uncontrollably. "I'm so sorry Hyukjae. I'm so bad, the worst." Donghae muttered.

Hyukjae kneeled and wiped Donghae's tears. 'Donghae just-"

Donghae squeezed his eyes shut and blurted, "Kumi is pregnant."

Hyukjae exhaled harshly, like he'd just been punched in the stomach. "S-She's pregnant?" Hyukjae said as he stared back at Donghae anticipating his answer just in case he'd heard it wrong, but all he got was a nod from Donghae. "You're sure she's not lying? Are you sure it's your's?" Hyukjae asked eagerly. He felt disgusted with himself, he didn't even recognize the voice that was coming out of his mouth. He felt like a drug addict that just wouldn't admit that this is a problem.

"She didn't even know she was pregnant. The doctor wanted to check as a precaution, and..." Donghae inhaled "she's 10 weeks pregnant." Hyukjae took in a few deep breaths through his nose trying to keep from crying. "Are you going to marry her?" Donghae nodded hesitantly.

Before Donghae could comprehend what was happening his back collided with the floor and Hyukjae's knees were on his chest making it hard for him to breath. "You disgust me." Hyukjae said as he glared down at Donghae. Donghae wheezed as Hyukjae put more pressure on his chest. He wrapped his hands around Donghae's neck, he could feel Donghae's adam's apple bob under his grasp. Donghae wrapped his hands around Hyukjae's, trying to pry them off of his neck.

"H-Hyukjae." Donghae managed to choke out.

"Shut up!" Hyukjae yelled in his face. That felt good, Hyukjae thought.

Donghae shivered in fear when Hyukjae's eyes became dark and his lips slowly curved into a sinister smirk. "You're in a vulnerable position right now Lee Donghae. I could kill you right now." Donghae tightened his grip on Hyukjae's hands and used all of his strength to sit up but Hyukjae pushed him back down roughly before he could sit all the way up. "I want to kill you right now." He growled as he tightened his grip around Donghae's neck. Donghae coughed. Hyukjae chuckled, "Having trouble?"

Donghae started to kick his legs hoping Hyukjae would come to his senses and get off of him or at least let him breathe. Hyukjae loosened his grip a bit and Donghae in as much air as he could. "Do you want to know how I feel?" Donghae stared back at him terrified. "Huh! Do you want to know how you make me feel?" Hyukjae exclaimed before slowly clasping his hands around Donghae's neck. Donghae quickly nodded his head hoping Hyukjae would stop, he didn't.

Hyukjae loosened his grip allowing Donghae to breathe again. "Hyukjae, I-" Hyukjae squeezed again cutting him off. "This is what you do to me," He let up for a few seconds, tightened back up. Loosen his grip, tighten up. "You said you loved me and you wanted to be with me forever but then I discover I'm not the only one and technically, I'm the home wrecker. Then I find out you lied about moving in with me something I wanted so bad I practically begged you to but I ignored all of that and still wanted to be with you as long as you broke up with her and I thought you did. I was so happy, you'll never know how happy I was to see you walk through that door but what's this? Every time I try to look past everything and be happy with you there's something else. It's suffocating!" Hyukjae got off his chest and straddled his waist, his hands still around Donghae's neck. Hyukjae choked back his sobs, "You didn't answer my question, how do you know it's your baby?"

"She's never been with anyone else but me." Donghae said in a monotone. Hyukjae could tell he was nervous about what might happen next.

"How can you be so sure?" Hyukjae asked, partly curious half hurt.

"She's not like me, she's good." Donghae said with his head turned to the left, trying to avoid Hyukjae. Though it was impossible with him sitting on him like that. Hyukjae released his hands from Donghae's neck and put them on his chest, his hands in Donghae's shirt. "I'm good too." Hyukjae muttered.

"Hyukjae. I'm-" Donghae said while reaching up to touch his face. Hyukjae grabbed hand roughly. "Do not! Say you're sorry." Hyukjae's breathing was rough. "The only thing that's keeping me from killing you right now, is the fact that I still love you." Hyukjae said, the last couple of words barely a whisper. He hung his head, fists trembling on Donghae's chest.

Donghae began to sit up, this time Hyukjae didn't stop him. Donghae wrapped his arms around Hyukjae. "You never loved me." Hyukjae said. "Don't say that." Donghae said as he began to slowly rock back and forth. "It's true. If you loved me, after you met me and you knew that you were starting to like me you would have broken up with her. No matter how much it would have hurt you to do it, you would have because you wouldn't be able to lie to me every.day." Hyukjae's voice cracked as he started to tear up.

"I'm hurting too Hyukjae, you know I love you. I-" Donghae's words were cut short. "Don't tell me you're hurting too because you're not, maybe you do feel bad for me but it's just pity." Hyukjae chuckled before pushing Donghae away from him, curling his legs up and wrapping his arms around them. "Just man up and tell me the truth. I was just some kind of for you to play with and now that you've got it out of your system you want "normal" and  happy with Kumi." Hyukjae said as he glared at Donghae.

Donghae was shocked by Hyukjae's words. "How could you say that." Donghae said as he moved closer to Hyukjae. "Stop right there! Don't come any closer, I don't want you near me." Hyukjae said with a defensive look on his face. Tears fell from Donghae's eyes, he cleared his throat, "You're not some kind of . I love you and if Kumi wasn't pregnant we wouldn't even be having this conversation right now." "NO! IF YOU REALLY LOVED ME WE WOULDN'T BE HAVING THIS CONVERSATION BECAUSE SHE WOULDN'T BE PREGNANT IN THE FIRST PLACE!" Hyukjae exclaimed his face turning red. "What is wrong with you anyway? You knew you were cheating, why didn't you use a ?" Hyukjae stared at Donghae then put his hand up. "Don't answer that."

Donghae wiped his tears and got on his knees, "I'm so sorry, so so sorry. Hyukjae please don't hate me."

Hyukjae was so upset he literally wanted to kill him but he just got up off the floor and said, "To late." before heading for the door.

Donghae quickly followed him and grabbed his arm. "What!" Hyukjae exclaimed as he snatched his arm away. "What do you have to say now? As if I'm not hurt enough. Just let me go!" Donghae's bottom lip quivered as he cried and watched Hyukjae leave