HYUKJAE

Selfish Love

"Hello" Donghae said starting his car and driving towards his other lover's house.

Yeobo, Where are you?" The anxious voice said on the other end. Donghae looked at the clock to see it was 10:30pm, he was 30 minutes late.

"I'm on my way baby, I'm sorry there was an accident so it took awhile but I'll be there soon okay angel?" Donghae said trying to ease the mind of the voice in his ear.

10:50 he was in front of his lover's house knocking on the door. Hyukjae ran to the door excited and snatched it open to see Donghae smiling brightly.

"Hae!" Hyukjae jumped on Donghae and wrapped his legs around his waist and kissed his lips deeply. Hyukjae jumped down and said "I missed you."

"I missed you too angel but it hasn't been that long." Donghae said.

"Are you kidding me? Two full weeks without my baby. I felt so empty." Hyukjae said while snuggling up to him on the couch.

"Well you're the one who's busy all the time, Mr. Choreographer Extraordinaire." Donghae says referring to Hyukjae being one of the best dancers and choreographers in the country. Hyukjae blushed and playfully slapped his arm.

"Oh yeah! I baked a cake with strawberry icing, would you like some?" Hyukjae asked getting up and sauntering over to the kitchen.

"Sure." Donghae said getting up and meeting Hyukjae in the kitchen.

As Hyukjae sat at the kitchen table he motioned for Donghae to sit with him. Hyukjae stared at Donghae as he took a bite of cake.

"Is it good?" Hyukjae asked enduringly.

"Yes, delicious." Donghae said cutting a bigger chunk and stuffing his mouth.

Hyukjae started to eat, however Donghae could tell there was something on his mind.

"Is something wrong?" Donghae asked looking concerned. Hyukjae fixed his expression knowing he can't hide his emotions on his face.

"Oh, no just..." Hyukjae said contemplating how to ask his boyfriend something he's been thinking about all day.

"Just what?" Donghae asked stuffing the last piece of in his mouth.

Hyukjae noticed Donghae had a little icing on his lips, he couldn't help himself as he leaned over the table and the icing off Donghae's lips. After the kiss Hyukjae found the courage to ask Donghae "Will you...stay with me tonight?" he asked awaiting his brown eyed lover's answer. Donghae looked into his adorable boyfriend's eyes and gave him the answer Hyukjae hoped for "Yeah, I'll stay." Hyukjae's eyes brightened as he flashed his pearly whites and pink gums. Donghae smiled at his adorable lover and went over to hug him " you are so cute, do you know that?"

Hyukjae laughed and got up to put the dishes in the sink. "Well let's go." Hyukjae said as he grabbed his lover's hand and led him to his room.

Although Donghae was happy that his angel wanted him to spend the night , he knew what would happen next. Both Hyukjae and Donghae stripped themselves of their clothes as they tucked themselves into Hyukjae's spacious bed. Hyukjae grabbed Donghae around the waist and pulled him closer and pressed their noses together. 

"I love you Donghae, I love you so much." Hyukjae said as he kissed him for the third time tonight, but this time it was more sensual and passionate. Donghae felt it, he could feel everything Hyuk was feeling at that moment the anxiety, the ecstasy, the pain, guilt, love, everything.

"I really missed you." Hyukjae said after breaking the intense kiss.

"I'm sorry I've been so busy that I couldn't spend time with you." Hyukjae said feeling guilty.

"I told you, it's okay, you're following your dreams how could I be mad at you for that.?" Donghae said trying to reassure his angel. "I love you babe, it's okay." Donghae kissed his lover's forehead.

Hyukjae crawled on top of Donghae and  kissed him deeply. Once again Donghae could feel his emotions, he never understood how Hyukjae was so bad at saying what he felt, but one kiss and Donghae knew everything. He knew what Hyukjae wanted and he was 100% sure of it once he felt Hyukjae grind on him and ease his way in-between Donghae's legs. Donghae never initiated with either of his lovers, it made him feel horrible and guilty. As Hyukjae and Donghae spooned and cuddled their sweaty bodies together, Donghae prepared himself for what was next. The conversation he so desperately wanted to avoid.

"Donghae?"

Donghae didn't answer as he sighed and snuggled into the pillow.

Hyukjae took a deep breath and said "Please...stay with me."

Donghae could hear the anguish in his voice. "I am staying with you babe."  Donghae said trying to avoid.

"You know what I mean." Hyukjae said preparing himself for the continuous rejection.

"I can't." Was all Donghae cold say, but Hyukjae didn't want to let it go without trying his hardest as he did so many times in the past.

"Why can't you?" Hyukjae asked as his eyes started to sting with tears.

Donghae's heart started to hurt as he knew he was once again disappointing and deceiving the person he loves so much. Donghae was about to answer when Hyukjae spoke.

"I just...we could spend more time together. I love you so much, I just want to spend every waking moment with you. I want to cook for you, talk to you about your problems and vice versa and I want to hold you through the night and.." Hyukjae was cut off as Donghae turned around and kissed his plump lips and his bottom lip.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm so sorry for never telling you what you want to hear and constantly disappointing you." Donghae wiped Hyukjae's tears.

"Donghae." Hyukjae said looking deep into Donghae's eyes as if he was searching for something.

"Y-yes?' Donghae asked as Hyukjae's intense stare made him nervous.

"Do you still love me?" Hyukjae asked as his tears started to fall once again. Donghae widened his eyes shocked at his question.

"Of course I still love you Hyuk! I will never stop loving you!" A tear fell from Donghae's eye as he couldn't understand how Hyukjae could think he didn't love him.

Hyukjae looked relieved. "I just want to spend as much time as possible with you. I'm sorry, I won't ask anymore." Hyukjae said tuning on his other side preparing to sleep. Donghae pressed his body against Hyukjae's back and kissed the back of his neck. "I'll think about it, okay." Hyukjae smiled a small smile and drifted off to sleep.