JUGGLING

Selfish Love

When Hyukjae awoke, Donghae was gone. He wasn't surprised, it was always like this. He rubbed his red eyes and looked for the note that he assumed would be laying on the pillow.

'Hyukjae,

I'm sorry I had to leave before you could wake up. Don't be mad okay. I love you and I hope you're hungry.'

"What? Hungry?" Hyukjae got up and blushed as he felt the cold air hit his buttocks, he quickly walked to his closet and put on a pair of pajama pants, he didn't bother with looking for his underwear. He walked to the kitchen to see a fruit basket on the counter and d huge plate of eggs, bacon, and pancakes. "Awww, it's still warm." he said as he sat down and quickly started to stuff his face. After eating he called Donghae

"Hello." Donghae said.

"Good Morning baby! Thanks for breakfast!" Hyukjae said excited.

"Oh it's nothing, I felt bad that I had to leave so early, so I wanted to do something for you before I left." Donghae said sincere.

"By the way, where did you have to go so early?" Hyukjae asked curious.

"Oh, I forgot I had a radio interview, my manager called and reminded me 5 o'clock this morning." Donghae said truthfully.

"Oh, Okay then baby. I hope everything goes well. I love you, bye." Hyukjae said saying his goodbyes to his lover.

"I love you too angel, I'll talk to you later." Donghae said before he hung up relieved, he always felt good when he didn't have to lie.

Hyukjae looked at the clock on the microwave. "Shoot! It's 10 o'clock!" he had to be at the dance studio in 30 minutes. He rushed to the bathroom and quickly showered, then put on a pair of grey sweat pants, a black hoodie, he pulled a black fitted cap on his wet hair and smashed his feet into a pair of sneakers and was out the door. Hyukjae got there on time despite the fact that he knew he maybe getting a ticket in the mail later this week.

"Hyukjae Oppa!" Minzy said hopping out of her stretching position and clapping her hands.

"Good Morning Minzy!, You guys are already stretched and everything?" Hyukjae asked.

"Yes!" The members of 2NE1  replied in unison.

"Okay then let's get started!" Hyukjae said enthused.

Meanwhile, Donghae had just finished his radio interview and all he could think about is one thing. "Please...stay with me." The desperation in Hyukjae's voice broke his heart, and something about it was different  from all the other times he asked. Donghae wanted to do it, he really wanted to but...what would he say to Kumi? As he drove to her dorm it was nearing noon. It was 11:30 when he knocked on her door...no one answered, he assumed her roommate had already left so he lifted the mat to retrieve the extra key that only Kumi, her roommate and Donghae knew about. He let himself in and went straight to her room to see his girlfriend tucked under the blanket sleeping like a baby on her stomach. He took the time to look at her long brown hair, long eyelashes and her caramel skin, she always praised Donghae for his fair skin but she on the other hand always went tanning, he never understood that.

He snapped himself out of it and softly patted her on the . Kumi's eyebrows formed a mean frown as she grumbled and her side. Kumi was different from Hyukjae, she hated for people to wake her no matter what time of day. He smiled and went on to stage two, he snuggled up next to her and kissed the top of her head.

"Baby, you gotta wake up." He said calmly.

Kumi turned around glaring at her lover. Donghae thought it was so cute. Kumi stood abruptly and asked "What time is it?"

"11:35" Donghae said.

"Sorry for being mean to you baby, you know I'm grouchy in the mornings" she apologized like she always does.

"It's okay angel."

Kumi briskly went to the bathroom took a quick shower and quickly ran back into the bedroom wearing a towel.

"What's the point of the towel it you're still dripping wet?" Donghae asked.

"It'll be fine." she answered while quickly throwing on her under garments and stripping into a pair of pink sweat pants, a white t-shirt and white sneakers.

Donghae looked up at her from his sitting position and said "I think it's cute when you dress like that."

"It's only because I don't have enough time to make myself look cute." She responded grabbing her bag.

"You ready? let's go." Donghae said standing up and heading for the door.

"What? You're going to drive me?" Kumi asked.

"Of course! There is no way in hell you're going to make it if you walk." Donghae said like a smart aleck.

Kumi laughed and grabbed Donghae's hand and walked out of her dorm room. Donghae drove her down the block to her class.

"Alright angel, I love you, have a good day okay!" Donghae yelled out the window as she rushed into the building, she turned around waved and blew a kiss.

As he drove to his loft the only thing he had on his mind was Hyukjae. As he walked into his spacious loft he went straight to his room and laid on his bed looking up at the ceiling he wondered, when did it get this far?