DECISIONS

Selfish Love

Donghae fell asleep as he reminisced. Even in his sleep he couldn't get Hyukjae off his mind so he called his landlord to find out when his lease would be up.

"Should I really do this?" Donghae thought out loud.

He needed someone to talk to so he asked Siwon to come over, since he was in the neighborhood it took about fifteen minutes.

"What's the problem?" Siwon asked.

"Hyukjae asked me to move into his place."

"Doesn't he always, what did you say to him this time?"

"I told him I'd think about it." Donghae said rubbing his temples as he stretched out on the couch.

"Wow. Are you really going to move in?" Siwon asked surprised.

"I want to." Donghae said looking pitiful.

"Then, Kumi?"

"I don't know!" Donghae exclaimed.

"Seriously Donghae what are you doing?"

"I love them so much Siwonnie, what should I do? If you would have heard his voice last night you wouldn't be able to turn him down. My lease is up on the 25th."

"So, you're moving out of this place?"

"I guess so. Plus he'll be happy if I move in with him on Christmas Day right?" Donghae said smiling as he imagined Hyukjae's happy face.

Siwon hit Donghae on the back of the head.

"Yah! Snap out of it! What happens when Kumi wants to visit? huh?" Siwon said rudely interrupting Donghae's thoughts.

"Siwon! What am I going to do?" Donghae said messing up his hair in frustration.

"Just keep this house and move with Hyukjae!" Siwon exclaimed tired of his friend's nagging.

"Omo!" Donghae jumped up and clapped. "That's it! Siwon how can you be so smart?" Donghae said hugging Siwon.

"Please don't hug me. I can't believe I'm helping  you! I'm such a sinner!" Siwon said extending his arm making space between them. Until Donghae looked up at Siwon with red teary eyes.

"I'm sorry for dragging into this. I couldn't be more horrible." Donghae said sniffling and wiping his tears.

Siwon sighed and patted Donghae's back. "You'll figure it out somehow Donghae."

After Siwon left Donghae was alone with his thoughts until he got a call from Kumi.

"Babe! I'm bored." Kumi whined.

"What do you to do?" Donghae asked a little out of it.

"Can I spend the weekend with you?" Kumi asked in her soft innocent voice.

Donghae sighed and rubbed his eyes feeling stressed.

"Sure baby do you want me to pick you up?"

"No, my friend can drop me off, but do you feel okay?" You don't sound to good." Kumi said worried.

"Oh, I'm okay angel."

"Alright then I'll be there in a few."

After hanging up with Kumi and listening to her request, he decided to keep the loft and move in with Hyukjae. Donghae cleaned up a bit and hid anything questionable. A few minutes later the doorbell rang.

"Hi Babe!" Kumi said smiling as she embraced Donghae.

"Let me take your bag." Donghae said leaning down and grabbing her bag.

"Oh thanks babe." She said walking in as Donghae took her bag.to his room.

Kumi sat on the couch and searched for a movie, Donghae returned and snuggled up next to her.

"Do you want to order a pizza?" Donghae asked.

"Sure."

After the delivery man came they cuddled together watching movies and eating pizza. However not long after that Donghae felt extremely tired and kept yawning.

"Babe, go to sleep." Kumi said nudging Donghae's sleeping head.

"No, I'm staying up with you." Donghae said in his sleepy voice.

"No Babe, you're sleepy. I'm going to take a shower anyway so go to bed and I'll meet you in there." Kumi said helping Donghae off the couch.

Kumi walked the sleepy Donghae to his room and took a shower. After showering Kumi realized that she forgot her towel, but since she had already forgotten it she decided to skip that faze and  put on her pajama's. Donghae was sleeping on his side and woke up to the sound of Kumi rummaging through her bag. He opened on eye and saw Kumi completely with tiny beads of water everywhere. Donghae gulped at the sight. He heard Kumi sigh and put  on her underwear as she sauntered into his closet. Donghae figured she forgot her pajamas. He watched his girlfriend walk out of his closet wearing one of his hoodie's with her hair still wet. Donghae was getting but he remembered to never initiate , so he just groaned and tuned on his other side.

"You still up babe?" Kumi asked snuggling up next to Donghae.

"I forgot my pajamas so I'm wearing your hoodie. I hope that's okay."

Domghae yawned and pulled Kumi to his chest.

“I love you baby.” She said kissing Donghae’s cheek and drifting off to sleep.

 

Kumi  woke up and saw Donghae still sleeping she figured he must have been very tired, so she went into the kitchen and heated up a piece of pizza. She saw her phone blinking out of the corner of her eye, it was a missed call from her roommate. She called back.

“So did you find anything?” Her roommate pried.

“I told you I’m not going to snoop through his things!” Kumi exclaimed and ended the call.

She slammed her phone down and started to eat.

“What makes her think he’s cheating on me?” She mumbled to herself.

Donghae woke up and was on his way to the bathroom when he heard Kumi mumble.

“Oh my God.” Donghae whispered having a mini heart attack. He thought about what he should do, he decided to wait and see if she brings it up. After emptying his bladder he went into the living room and saw Kumi stuffing pizza crust in as she got up to wash her plate.

“Good Morning Angel.” Donghae said pulling Kumi into a back hug.

“Oh, Good Morning baby did you sleep well?”

“Yeah, I did. Did you?” Donghae asked.

“Um hm.” Donghae was trying to be patient, but he was too anxious.

“So, I heard you mumbling something about cheating. What’s going on?”

“Oh…well my roommate thinks her boyfriend might be cheating on her.” Kumi lied.

“Really? I didn’t know she had a boyfriend.” Donghae knew she was lying but he decided to leave it alone.

“Well they haven’t been dating long so…” Kumi flipped her hair nervously.

Donghae was suspicious of why she was lying but he just blew it off.

“Well I’m going to take a shower.” Donghae said as he lazily slid his feet towards the bathroom.

Kumi was panicking she never thought for a second that Donghae was the type of guy to cheat, but ever since her roommate started to put ideas in her head she’s been slightly suspicious. With the career he has it would be easy enough. He’s always working so she wouldn’t know the difference if he was working late or out with some . Kumi thought about her roommate.

“She said he wouldn’t want to have if he was cheating.” Kumi thought aloud.

“A lot of times if the guy is cheating he won’t want to sleep with you because he’s always banging the mistress.” Kumi thought about her roommate’s words.

Kumi thought it was worth a shot so she tip toed into the bathroom. She quickly undressed and tiptoed into the shower with Donghae, she slowly pressed her perky against his back. Donghae sighed and closed his eyes.

“What are you doing Kumi?” Donghae asked.

“I love you baby.” Kumi said as she Donghae’s neck.

Donghae quickly turned around and gave her what she wanted, he didn’t want any hickeys.

After a steamy shower Kumi thought maybe he wasn’t cheating on her. Donghae on the other hand felt sick. He hated having with them in the same week. Donghae desperately wanted to forget what happened so when Kumi said she wanted to go shopping Donghae was all for it. After spending a couple of hours at the mall and buying Kumi everything she wanted they returned to the car and was on the way back to Donghae’s when Kumi spoke.

“If you…were no longer interested in me…you’d tell me right?”

Donghae was shocked, he thought that since she lied and didn’t say anything earlier she had forgotten about it.

“Babe, of course I wouldn’t string you along, I love you. What’s going on? Do you think I’m cheating on you?” Donghae asked.

Kumi gasped and quickly replied.

“No honey! I don’t think you’re cheating on me. I’m sorry it was stupid.”

“No, I’m sorry. Whatever I did to make you think I’m cheating on you. I’m sorry, I’ll change.” Donghae said feeling sick again.

“No babe, I’m sorry for accusing you.” Kumi said grabbing Donghae’s free hand.

“It’s alright angel.” Donghae said kissing the back of her hand.

After the conversation Donghae and Kumi had things were a bit awkward but the rest of the weekend carried on pretty smoothly.