Secrets

Your Melody Remains
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leo sat on the window sill of his room looking at the scenerey of the sleeping world. The half moon shone brightly above with the dark purple clouds that followed.

"What a beautiful place... how is there anything here?" He asked himself. He frowned when he heard a melody... 

"Is that a piano?" He asked himself as he closed his eyes and listened to the slow, sad tune. 

 

"How... is she here..." Taeyeon whispered to herself as she pulled her dress coat tighter around her body.

"You killed me..." a whisper and a face appeared next to her own long dark hair floating, the face along with the eyes was a sickly blue and her body bloodied. Taeyeons' eyes widened as she felt the cold embracing her from behind and her left arm. 

"Give me back my hand... give it back to me...." The ghost said while inserting her hand into Taeyeons' who looked at her left hand in horror. 

"I.. Why are you here?" She asked with a trembling voice.

"I'm here to take my revenge.." A small chuckle and the ghost was right in front of Taeyeon's face who ran out of the room.

Leo woke up when he heard the screaming and went outside his room to see what's wrong. He saw Taeyeon shaking while her vision was clouded. He tried to shake her out of it but suddenly a woman's face appeared in front of him, her smile wide and her skin blue. He had never seen such thing in his life but it didn't shock him. "She killed me.... she stole him from me..." The figure said and Taeyeon grit her teeth as she ran downstairs. Her eyes filled with terror.

"What's wrong?" Bang Yongguk came down and saw Taeyeon sitting on the sofa while holding her coat close. Leo looked at him and told him what he had seen.

"So you saw a ghost?" Yongguk asked while smiling, "come on, it's not true, they aren't real. Stop being paranoid." He said in a hearty tone until they heard a loud thumping noise coming from upstairs. Everyone looked behind them as the thumping got closer just to see a twisted body coming down on all fours with her hands and feet twisted behind her as her head sat in an unnatural angle. Taeyeon screamed and ran out of the mansion, the sound of the buzzer vibrated around the house. 

 

"Miss Taeyeon, I heard your buzzer. I'm afraid to say you'll be leaving this contest." The butler smiled as he put his hand into his dress pocket, "I also found something that you dropped in the morning..." He pulled out a corpse hand that was decayed, with it's ring finger with clear signs of a ring being there. Taeyeon started crying. 

'What was that?' Yongguk thought to himself in his room when everything got settled. The rooms were comfortable with fluffy beds and an attached bathroom, a small cupboard and a coffee table with a small seat next to the large windows. He closed his eyes when he heard someone...

"Papa..." Yongguk's eyes snapped open to his won daughters' voice. He looked around frantically, "Clarice? Clarice!?" He called out her name as he looked around. Then he slapped himself, "What am I thinking... she's with my wife back home... they really know how to play some tricks.." He tried laying back when the voice came right behind him, "Papa, what would you do if a person in your class was getting bullied, would you fight for him?" 

Yongguks' eyes were saucers as he looked at a memory of his being played. His daughter had asked him not too long ago. But, why was it playing here? In the middle of the room? How was it playing?

"Why? Is someone being bullied in your class?" Yongguk had asked.

"Yes, she's a friend of mine." His daughter had answered.

"Then don't associate with her, Clarice. I don't want you to get in trouble and get bullied along with her, it can get very serious. Her parents should complain and she should also learn to stand for herself." Yongguk had answered as he patted his daughters' head. She smiled and went back to her room. His wife had come in front of him but through this view, he got shocked of what he saw behind them. 

His daughters' eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter