Murderer

Your Melody Remains
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Just like how my mom stopped breathing... My face started to become paralyzed and... I lost my voice and my emotions. I became like a living, breathing doll. I didn't expect anything less to happen to me."

Ravi listened intently. Leo's hands clenched tighter at his sides, veins protruding from his hands.

"I had to be punished."

Ravi's eyes widened in disbelief, "What!?" He held up Leo's cleched fist and realised why had the other been doing it: blood dripped out from between his palm where his nails were dug. "I'd rather see you cry."

Leo weakly snatched his arm away, his expression blank as he walked past Ravi and stood behind the large window pane outlooking the starry skies.

"I didn't mean to deceive you. I just don't know how to get rid of the darkness inside of me."

Ravi kept silent and waited as the latter put his fingers on the glass, tapping it quietly. 

"You said that I'd be able to sing... If I let go of everything." Leo turned around, facing the other. He opened his mouth but his breath got stuck in his throat when he saw the legs hanging right beside Ravi.

Please... Sing even if it's just one measure... He looked at Ravi's expectant eyes.

"Underneath the... island's shade, the mom..." Please "Mom... W-went to.." Sweat trickled down his face and his breath hitched, "H-harvest oysters." Sing without looking at the lyrics... But, Leo's hitched breath started to turn into long gasps, he wheezed when he heard the creaking, he slowly looked up, seeing exactly what he expected: the abnormally stretched neck, the tearing eyes and saliva strewn mouth of his mother. 

Leo's fist that he had clenched from before started bleeding more intensely, at the sight of this, Ravi called out at the latter.

"Taekwoon..!" 

Leo shuddered, his face becoming an odd color as his eyes kept staring ahead, "Leaving..." yet he tried to finish the lullaby. 

Ravi was in front of the other immediately, looking at him with sympathetic and concerned eyes, holding the wounded hand up, but it seemed like Leo couldn't see him as he still shuddered, looking behind him at something he could not see. 

"The... baby..." Ravi looked behind him as Leo still struggled to sing despite his condition. He really couldn't see an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter