Tell Me Everything

Your Melody Remains
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why are there so many dolls under this mansion's basement?" 

Sara had gotten out without a second thought but found herself trapped in a maze of shelves and shelves of dolls and mysterious books. She had never seen such strange, tattered dolls and took a closer look at them.

The doll moved its rotten eyes and looked at Sara who fell back with a shout of shock. 

"I see you're out." Sebastian stood above her, his dark shadow slightly illuminated by the moon, looming taller than usual in the dark room. Sara stood up. 

"What are these?" 

"Oh... these are my collections... precious, precious collections..." He stepped forward, "And one day, Kim Wonsik will be one of the best of my collections." He smiled evilly as Sara took out a lighter, clicking it to life by the ember. 

"Ah, what an intriguing story... Dear butler... You're going to tell me everything, aren't you? This place looks like it can burn easily." Smiling widely, she brought the lighter close to the doll. The butler simply scoffed. "Will you give a hand if I tell you a story then?"

 

 

Ravi was walking back to his secluded room when suddenly someone appeared close to his face, surprising him as he tried to step back.

"Let's talk about the deal again." Leo said as he held a finger in front of him as if trying to make a point. 

"What do you mean?" Ravi asked, sheesh you scared me... as the other gave him a questioning look. 

"I don't want any of your installations that pathetically chase people away by preying on their weakness." Leo demanded and Ravi felt a vein pop in his head, "Eh?" 

"In addition, I'm in no mood to sing with my life on line. Honestly.... I'm not that insane to please a Ravi cosplayer when I don't even know who you really are or what your goal is." Leo lowered his tone to show how serious he is. Ravi smiled.

"How amusing... but, that's enough. Don't make me lose my temper." He scowled in anger.

"Follow me." He turned around and continued the walk to his room with a confused Leo trailing behind. 

 

 

Sara shut the lighter, smiling widely. 

 

 

"You got hurt because of me back then so I really wanted to pay you b-" Leo tried to be nice despite the anger inside him for being treated like a stray dog but his anger reached it's peak when, to his utter disbelief, he was thrown down on the sofa.

"Oh yeah? Pay me back?" Ravi mocked but Leo would not let this man treat him as he pleases. So, he got up and looked him straight in the eye,

"What the hell is wrong with you? Are you some kind of a masochist? I really wanna beat you up if it wasn't for the wound on your arm! And yes, I want to pay you back but you better treat me more like a human from now on if you don't want me to call you a erted prick!" 

Ravi looked at him, he admit he was a little surprised by the sudden outburst but it didn't faze him as much as the expression on the other remained the same except for the frown. "Then do whatever I order you to do." He demanded calmly.

"Alright. Whatever." Leo answered. A finger appeared before him. 

"Out." Ravi said shifting the point of his finger towards the door after. 

"No." The other answered bluntly. 

"YOU APPARENTLY DON'T KNOW YOUR PLACE!" Ravi growled Reaching for Taekwoon who stood baffled. Ravi tried holding the other's arm firmly, in a warning manner but Leo's face was expressionless.

"You can't help me reach my goals.... You're no different than the other parasitic insects here! Oh wait, you are a little different as you're just a tool who can get millions of dollars by just singing for me for free." 

"What?" Leo tried to argue but he didn't have anything to say, Ravi may have showed his anger towards him but there was... something different. His eyes were glowing in anger but they had a longing in them. His voice may have been throaty because of his anger but it held a deep sadness, Leo could feel it. The longing, sadness, desperation, a mixture of negative feelings mixed in the other's voice.

"But, isn't it a shame? You can't even use that grand talent of yours." Ravi's face darkened, Leo could feel the coldness in them.

"So, don't overexert yourself and... why don't you shut yourself in the place that makes you sing?" He said coldly and pushed Leo out of his room, shutting the door.

 

When all was silent, Ravi realised he had overexerted himself instead. With the wound he was still fighting within his body for it to not get deeper, it was taking all ounce of his spiritual energy to stop it, his body hurting all over. Sweat poured from his face as he sat in one position for hours, each movement hurting his body. 

He doesn't know how long has he been sitting like this until there was a knock.

And another knock. 

Then the door opened.

Leo's head popped up behind the door frame, "Are you in here?" he peeked inside the dark room with big eyes. 

He finally got a glimpse of the black tousled hair. 

"Ah, are you feeling alright?" He asked, still standing at the door.

"I thought I told you not to come here unless I've asked for you." Ravi reprimanded instead, his brow covered in sweat and his whole body barely keeping still.

"Well, I came to discuss something." Leo entered the room without hesitation. 

"That doesn't give you the right to waste my time. You're making me mad by thinking you can do whatever you please." He covered his eyes with his hand in a frustrated manner, his breath shallowing as he tried his best to stop shaking, "Please leave me alone for today.. just today.." He weakly requested. 

"Why do you try so hard to look cool? You come off rude, ya'know." Ravi was surprised by the sudden cool tone from the other, Leo always had a very soft, monotone and it was like a blow at his face when the other sang. But, this still wasn't enough for him to change his attitude as the other isn't helping him reach his goals at all.

Leo steps closer neverthless the discomfort the other was feeling. "I'm actually worried here. You shouldn't say that. Now then, let's see..." He reached out his hand towards the latter's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter