Chapter 5

You Are Made For Me

"Sunbae!" Mi Do tried to wake Eun Bin, but no use. She decided to call Su Yeon. "Su Yeon sunbae, something happened to Eun Bin sunbae. She passed out. Could you come?" Mi Do then told her location and hung up.

2 minutes later, Su Yeon came by her car. She got off and looked so panic. "What happened? Why was she so wet?" She and Mi Do carried Eun Bin to her car, and then they got inside.

"I don't know, either. I was walking home, then I saw her was walking in the middle of the rain without her umbrella. When I called her, she turned, said something and then fainted just like that." Mi Do told her.

"What did she say?"

"She said, 'Su Yeon, please don't go. Please don't leave me.' I think she has known from someone that you will go."

'It's all because of me, then.' Su Yeon thought. 'How can I leave peacefully if you are like this? Why don't you take care of yourself? Why do you have to do this?' She looked at Eun Bin and touched her cheek and forehead. 'It's hot.'

They arrived at Mi Do's house, and then took her to the guest room.

"I'll get some clothes, towels and warm water." 

"Thank you, Mi Do." After she left, Su Yeon stared at Eun Bin. "Why do you have to hurt yourself like this? Don't you know how worry I am everytime you are sick? Why are you being so stupid, Eun Bin?" 

Mi Do then came back with all the stuffs, Su Yeon then began to change Eun Bin's clothes, and put the warm towels on her head.

Mi Do, understanding the situation, left both of them. "Sunbae, if you need anything, just call. I'll be in my room."

"Okay, thanks again, Mi Do. Thank you for calling me." 

"I promised you to take care of her and update you, right?" Mi Do smiled then she left.

Su Yeon stayed up all night to take care of Eun Bin. Eun Bin sleep-talked so many times and all just about her not wanting Su Yeon to leave. Su Yeon was very broken to hear Eun Bin cried in her sleep because of her. She really hurt Eun Bin. That much. But she had no choice. It's for her own goodness. 

The morning came, Eun Bin was getting better now. Su Yeon went downstairs to cook chicken porridge for Eun Bin, as how she always did whenever Eun Bin was not feeling good. It tasted so delicious that Eun Bin loved it so much. She smiled when she remembered Eun Bin's reaction when she was eating the porridge, she was like a little kid.

She went back to the room and put the porridge on the desk. She looked at her watch, it was already 9 am. She had to be at the airport at 12 pm, so there's not much time left. She wanted to say something to Eun Bin before she left, but she didn't want to wake her, either. She wanted her to rest properly, so she decided to write her a letter.

Mi Do was having breakfast when Su Yeon came down.

"How is sunbae?" Mi Do asked.

Su Yeon smiled. "She is better now, she just need to rest for a little longer."

"Oh, okay." Mi Do looked at Su Yeon already having her car keys. "Are you leaving?"

"Yes, I'm leaving Korea this afternoon, so I have to go to the airport soon." She walked towards Mi Do and took out the letter that she had written. "Please make sure she take the medicine and eat her food. After she has finished, give this to her."

Mi Do took the letter. "Okay, I'll do. Safe flight, sunbae. I'll take care of her. Let me know once you have arrived there, so I can know your number."

"Will do. Thank you so much for your help, Mi Do. I'll leaver her to you, then. Goodbye." She left Mi Do's house.

Mi Do then went upstairs, she saw that Eun Bin was already awake and was staring at the porridge. 

"Sunbae, are you feeling any better?" Eun Bin turned her head to the source. She thought about that person for a while, but then shhe realized something.

"You're Mi Do from the Detective Club, right? Is this your house? How can I end up being here?" Eun Bin asked.

"You fainted, due to the rain. I was nearby, so I got you to my home. Don't worry, I had already informed your parent that you were going to stay over at my house. They were okay. Have you taken your medicine?" Eun Bin nodded. 

"Thank you for saving me. But can I ask you 1 question?" Mi Do nodded. "Did Su Yeon come to take care of me just now?"

Mi Do was confused, she didn't know what she should say. "How can you guess it?"

"The porridge." She smiled, took the porridge and began to eat. "Everty time I was sick, she would always cook this, the best chicken porridge in the world. This porridge smelled like the one that she usually made for me." Mi Do nodded. "So?" Eun Bin asked again. Mi Do stared at her blankly. "Did she really come?"

Mi Do didn't have any choice except to be honest. "Yes, after you fainted, she came and we brought you here. She stayed up all night to take care of you. She was so worried that something would happen to you. This morning, she cooked the porridge. She also told me how much you liked them, and it could always make your body feel better." 

"So where is she now?" Eun Bin asked after she finished. 

"She has gone to the airport. Her flight will be departed in 15 minutes."

"What? She hasn't said goodbye to me yet. Why did she leave so soon?"

"She left this letter to me to give it to you." Mi Do gave the letter to Eun Bin.

Eun Bin opened the letter and started to read:

"Eun Bin, if you read this message, then it means I'm already gone. I am sorry that I hurt you so much, I'm sorry for causing you to get sick. I'm sorry for the tears that I brought to your eyes. I'm sorry for breaking your heart, I'm sorry for the pain that I have put you through. I am sorry for everything. I don't deserve any of your love, I don't deserve you. You are a really great, amazing, beautiful, kind, smart person. I am so grateful that I got a chance to be a part of your life, and to be one of your closest someone. Believe me that it wasn't easy for me to leave you. You mean everything to me and it kills me to know that I can't see your face anymore, that I can't take care of you anymore. But I think this is the best way for us right now. I want you to reach your dreams becoming a journalist. I don't want me will trouble you to be what you want to be. Let's fight for our dreams together, even if we have to fight separately. Just remember that, you will always have my support in everything you do. I know that you can do it perfectly. You will be able to succeed no matter how bad it is. Thank you for all the beautiful memories that you gave to me. It's very precious and I'll keep those within my heart. I'll never forget you and all the times we spent together. You are the best thing that has ever happened in my life, you are the most beautiful I will ever know for my whole entire life. You will forever be the most important person in my life. I always believe in fate and destiny. So if we are fated to be together, we will meet again, and if you are still feeling the same, we can start over again. I won't hold back. So for now, I will work hard to be the one that is good enough for you, and I will let fate take me. But if we will not see each other anymore, I just want to say thank you for everything. Please take care of your health, don't be to selfless, and work hard for your dream. I will always be watching you from afar."

Eun Bin cried the whole time she read the message. She didn't hate her. She still loved her. But still, she had left. She began to feel empty again in her heart, but then she shook her head. "I have to work hard too, so that I can also be good enough for her. I can't sit down here and cry. I will work hard and bring her back to me."

Mi Do saw a new light in Eun Bin's eyes, and she knew that Eun Bin was serious. She would begin to arrange the plan to get Eun Bin and Su Yeon back together. She would contact her other members tonight.

Later, that night, after Eun Bin thanked her and left her house, Mi Do contacted all the members.

"We get a job to do!"