Chapter 2

You Are Made For Me

Su Yeon arrived at home and immediately locked herself in her room. She cried and cried, remembering about Eun Bin, of all the things that they had shared together. She had prepared herself for this, but she still couldn't believe the amount of pain that she felt right now. It was more than she imagined. Life without Eun Bin felt so empty. Shw couldn't feel her hug again, she couldn't kiss her and touch her anymore, she couldn't love her anymore. It hurt so bad. 

Su Yeon's phone ring, she got a message.

"Su Yeon, I don't understand why you do this. I love you, I still do. I want to fight for us, but why do you leave me? I want to prove my love for you, but why do you run away? Don't you believe me anymore? Please give me another chance. Please."

Su Yeon didn't know what to reply, she wanted to say yes and got back with Eun Bin but she was still afraid. What if she regret it someday? What if she run away again? What if I destroy her life by being with me? What if I hurt her in the future? What if she has to pass those tortures everyday? What if... Her mind was filled with all those what ifs that no one couldn't answer. She picked up her phone and began typing.

"Eun Bin, as much as I want, I can't. I can't do that. Your life will be difficult with me. You're going to experience so much pain ahead, and I can't let it happen to you. I want to protect you, even if it means that I have to leave you. I will do anything I can to make sure that you're safe. Please find someone better and be happy." She turned off her phone, and went to the bookstore where she worked.

She was arranging the new books to the shelf when someone came in. 

"Welcome, is there anything I can help?" She turned to look at the customer.

She was shocked, Eun Bin came to see her, her eyes were so puffy and red. Seeing the position reminded her of the time she kissed Eun Bin while they fought over the scandal. Su Yeon looked away from her, and tried to go, but Eun Bin got her.

"Now, you can't even look me in the eyes, huh? Do you hate me that much?" Eun Bin sounded so desperate.

Su Yeon looked down, the tears were threatened to fall, but she had to hold it. "Please just go."

"I just don't get you." Eun Bin walked away and went out. Su Yeon finally let the tears out and cried again. She had lost count on how many tears that had fallen, she didn't know how long she had to cry to ease the pain. She didn't know how long that she had to feel this way, her heart was broken in pieces. 

She waited until her boss was back. She apologized to him that she couldn't work there any longer, because she just transferred to a new school, and it's kinda far from the book store. She also thanked him for being so kind, and she promised to try to come as often as she could and helped him. The truth was she couldn't let today happened again. If she still worked there, there was possibility that Eun Bin could come again and she would be tempted to take back her words. No, it couldn't happen again. She had to avoid her and made Eun Bin forget about her. There's no other way.

She bought new number, but she still had Eun Bin's number for emergency only, in case something happened with her. She concentrated on her study and hung out with her new friends, but she would still go to her old school to check on Eun Bin from afar. Eun Bin's condition was no good, she often had her red eyes and she didn't smile much anymore. Su Yeon was sad to see her like that, but she couldn't do anything.