Chapter 14

You Are Made For Me

Finally Eun Bin and all the Detective Club members arrived at Florida. She couldn’t sleep on the plane. She kept thinking whait she would she say to Su Yeon when they met. She was so nervous.

Mi Do would call Su Yeon tomorrow and asked her for dinner with other members, except Eun Bin. Eun Bin would sit on other table, as how they already planned. Eun Bin would meet her the day after tomorrow, after they finished the survey. That meant tomorrow Eun Bin could only watch from distance. It was enough for now, she understood that she had to take it slow. She didn’t want to mess anything, they had worked so hard for this.

Truly she was scared, what if Su Yeon didn’t want her anymore? What If all she did were ended in vain? Would she gave up on everything? Then she remembered her promise to Mi Do. She would never give Su Yeon up, no matter how she would reject her, no matter how she pushed her away. She couldn’t give up now.

But... what if she found someone else? Someone that could make her happier? If Su Yeon were happy, she would be too. If that person really loved her and could make her happier....

.... then she would send them off with smile, even though she would be hurting inside.

 

 

The next evening

Eun Bin was sitting in the secluded side of the restaurant. She had the perfect view from there, even though she was kinda blocked by other customer, but she still managed to see them. They promised to meet at 7 pm, now it’s already 7.15 pm. Eun Bin lifted up the menu book to help her hide more. Her heart was beating uncontrolably.

A few minutes later, someone came in. Eun Bin looked up and saw her. Her! The one that she had longed to see. The one that had always been on her mind. The one that occupied a special place in her heart. The one that she loved and could never stop loving. The one that she wanted to spend her life with. It’s her. It’s always her.

She got prettier and her face seemed shining. Su Yeon found the Detective Club members and greeted them one by one while smiling widely. Eun Bin loved seeing  Su Yeon smile, it was her most favorite thing in the world to see. US surely had a good effect on Su Yeon. Seeing her this way made Eun Bin happy. She tried to hold back the tears but failed. A few tears rolled down her cheeks without her realizing. She quickly wiped her cheeks and continued watch them.

Su Yeon greeted everyone, she was glad to see them again. They talked happily while eating. In the middle of conversation, Su Yeon felt there was something strange. She felt like someone was watching her. She scanned the room, searching for someone that might be staring at her. But she found no one. She suspected a person in the secluded area but the person was looking at the menu while talking on the phone. It couldn’t be that one, she thought. Maybe she was thinking too much. She decided to ignore the feeling and giving back her attention to the girls. They discussed about choices of universities based on the major they wanted to get in. They didn’t forget to arrange tomorrow’s schedule.

Su Yeon bid her goodbye at 9 and they promised to meet tomorrow 8am. After Su Yeon left, they signaled Eun Bin to move to their table and told her all their plan for tomorrow. They would have dinner again and this time Eun Bin would join them.

 

All of the Detective Club members prayed that everything would go well tomorrow. They looked forward to see their favorite seniors get back together.