Chapter 15

You Are Made For Me

Finally the day that everyone had been waiting came. Everyone was anxious, they woke up at 5am, and did final discussion for the plan

 

The Detective Club members had all gone to meet Su Yeon as planned, now the rest would be up to Eun Bin. When they were finished, the members would text Eun Bin, since calling was nearly impossible. Eun Bin would then wait 30 minutes before going to the restaurant, and joined them.

 

She had to come later than Su Yeon, since they predicted that Su Yeon would run away if she saw Eun Bin. After they met, the members would leave so that Su Yeon and Eun Bin could talk through their things and made up, hopefully. Everything depended on Eun Bin.

 

As the time went by, and the time to meet Su Yeon got closer, she couldn’t help but to feel nervous again. Fear also started to crawl back to her mind, and all those sort of what ifs that she tried to ignore that night before. She wanted to brush them off, but her mind didn’t let her. Hesitation and doubts filled her.

 

What if Su Yeon was over her?

 

She tried to calm herself and be positive, saying to herself that she wouldn’t give up on her, no matter how reaction would be today. She just had to know, for now, whether Su Yeon still loved her, before she knew what she had to do next.

 

Suddenly her phone beeped. Text from Mi Do.

 

“Sunbae, we are done already  and we are now on the way to the restaurant. This is your chance. Prepare yourself, and good luck from all of us. We are rooting for you.’

 

Eun Bin was so thankful of them, maybe she wouldn’t be able to meet Su Yeon again if it wasn’t because of their help. She would never know where she should go, what to do, and how to meet Su Yeon if not from them. No matter how much she hated the pain that Su Yeon had to go through due to the scandal, if it didn’t happen, Eun Bin would not be as sure as now of her love towards Su Yeon. Eun Bin would be scared forever to fight for their love.

 

Half an hour later, Eun Bin arrived at the restaurant. She stopped for a while before entering. Fear started to kick in, she never felt so nervous and afraid at the same time in her life. She was tempted to go back and forget about everything, but she was determined to not run away anymore. She had done enough running and avoiding in the past, and now it was the time to bravely face and do what she should have done. She would not make the same mistakes.

 

She breathe deeply and calmed herself down, then she took her first step towards the entrance. She looked around and she found Mi Do and the members. Su Yeon sit, facing away from where Eun Bin stood. The members, including Mi Do, looked into each other eyes, and gave signals for Eun Bin to come closer and execute the plan. Eun Bin nodded, her heart was beating so fast, that she was afraid she would get heart attack soon, and had to be admitted to hospital.

 

She came forward and stopped a few meters away from Su Yeon’s back. Mi Do then smiled to her.

 

“Good evening, Sunbae.”

 

Su Yeon, who didn’t know that Eun Bin was there, turned around and froze to see the person behind her. The person who was constantly on her mind ever since they met, the person who filled her days with happiness, the person who meant everything in her life. The person who she loves more than anyone. Mi Do and the members started to leave their tables and hid no far from there, in case their plan didn't go smoothly.

Su Yeon's mouth was opened and closed for a few times before she found her voice back.

 

“Eun Bin.........”