Chapter 16

You Are Made For Me

 

I am sorry it took me so long to update this story, many things happened and I kinda have no idea what to write.

I am back though.

Hope you enjoy the new chapter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Su Yeon's POV

I couldn't believe this. What was happening here? She should be in Korea, but she was standing in front of me now. My emotions were undescribable, I was confused, furious, terrified, but happy.

"Eun Bin..... What are you doing here?" I finally found my voice back and asked sternly. I didn't mean to sound so cold but I needed to protect myself. I just couldn't lose it and cried in front of her. No.

Eun Bin seemed to be shocked hearing my tone, but she managed to smile weakly. "Can I sit first?"

"Y-y-yeah, sorry. Please sit." The awkward atmosphere was no joke. Both of us didn't talk for a few minutes. I missed her so much, I did. If things were okay between us, I would have hugged her really tight, but now I couldn't. I didn't even have the courage to look at her.

Eun Bin finally broke the silence. "How are you, Su Yeon?"

"Good. You?" I couldn't thinkof anything to say. Oh God, I felt awful.

"If I may answer honestly, I'm not good." She looked down. "SInce you left."

I said nothing, I only looked at her. "It was a real nightmare, Su Yeon. I had a really hard time accepting it, but I tried to be strong. I had your letter to help me, everytime I felt like giving up on everything, I read your letter over and over again to gain my strength back. I wanted to be better for us, I held on that string of hope of a slightest chance to meet you again in the future. You promised that you wouldn't hold back if we met again, I kept on that promise. I applied for scholarship here, because we used to promise to enter US college together, I didn't forget our promise."

My walls began to crumble, my tears began to fill my eyes. 

"You know, I have told my parents about me." She said, looking at me. About her? Telling what about her? "And about us."

Us? My jaw dropped as I couldn't believe it. Us? She told her parents? Oh my God.

"What?! But why, Eun Bin? How did they react? Did they do something to you? Are you okay?" I asked worriedly, I knew her father. I hope he didn't say anything that hurt her.

Eun Bin smiled. "Thanks for caring for me, but I am okay. I kinda knew what would come anyway, I was prepared. Actually, they didn't allow me to come here, but I didn't care. I am old enough to make my own decision. I want this and I want you. Nothing is going to stop me again."

This wasn't right, Never in my life that I pictured things would turn out this way. I couldn't cause her lose her family. I had to give a reason, no matter how silly it was.

"But this isn't fate, Eun Bin. You couldn't leave your family, either. I am not worth it."

"This is fate, Su Yeon. Why can't you understand? Fate that brings me back to you. Fate gives me the scholarship so I can be with you, fate let me meet Mi Do to lead me to you. I know that family is important, but if they really love me, they should accept me, right? And stop saying that you are not worth it! You worth every single damn thing in my life. You don't realize how much you mean to me. I love you so much, Su Yeon."

I couldn't control my brain, I couldn't think of anything else. I was losing, I knew. Please stop this, Eun Bin. 

"I-I-I-I...."