Chapter 1

You Are Made For Me

Su Yeon walked out o U High School after completing the administration process. She was so sad to leave her school but she had no choice to protect Eun Bin after all that happened. She couldn't let anything hurt Eun Bin. There was too much to risk. If she stayed at that school, they would probably find out about their relationship.

"It's better this way." She kept reassuing herself. "She will be better off without me, she will be able to continue her life with another person that will do her no harm, that will always love her. I have to keep her out of my mind. I have to let her go."

She walked home while looking down. She was so. clouded with her feelings and sadness towards Eun Bin. She still loved her so much. Part of her said to fight for her love, but the feeling was defeated with fear for Eun Bin. She lifted up her head and saw something. Her!

Eun Bin was standing in front of her, still wearing her uniform. She walked towards Su Yeon and smiled weakly to her.

"What are you doing here? You're supposed to be at school." Su Yeon asked, frowning. She was happy to see Eun Bin but she was afraid as well.

"Why do you leave?" Eun Bin asked sadly looking at her. "I'm sorry, I am scared. I wasn't there for you, I ran away when I should have stayed to help you. I broke our promise that we would be together forever. I'm so sorry for that, but please don't leave."

"You know exactly why, Eun Bin. I can't be there and risking you get discovered by them. I don't want you to get hurt like how I did. I don't want you to have to go through that." Su Yeon said.

Eun Bin was silent. She looked at Su Yeon. "What if I don't care now? I.."

"But I care!" Su Yeon interrupted. "I can't ruin your life."

"Su Yeon..." Eun Bin couldn't hold back the tears anymore. Su Yeon walked to her and hug her.

"Please don't cry, Eun Bin. I hate to see you cry. Please just let it be this way. It' s better. You don't have to be afraid anymore. You can live your life without worrying. Please promise me to be  happy. Don't give up on your dream. You are the most talented and wonderful person I have ever known. I know you will succeed and have a perfect life someday with someone else that is better than me. Thank you  for the love and all the beautiful memories that you gave to me. I would treasure it forever, I will never forget you. You're the most precious person in my life. I will always love you."

Su Yeon hugged her tighter and cried as well, as this was a real farewell. This was the last time she would see Eun Bin, to hug her, to feel her warmth and to hear her voice. She endured so much pain to leave the girl that she loved. She gave Eun Bin final kiss on her forehead and released the hug.

"Goodbye, Eun Bin. Please be happy, for me." Su Yeon faked a smile 

and turned around. She couldn't stay any longer, the longer she stayed, the harder for her to leave Eun Bin. She walked fastly while crying without wiping them. She didn't want Eun Bin to know that she was crying.

 

 

Eun Bin's mind was blank. She watched Su Yeon's back going further from her and gone.

 

 

Eun Bin fell to the ground, her knees were weak. "Su Yeon, but I can't be happy without you. I need you."