Chapter 10

You Are Made For Me

Chapter 10
"Thank you very much. I can promise you I will not let her go again. I'll not let all your efforts go in vain."

"Okay, I trust you sunbae. But you have to remember that it's not going to be easy, sunbae. She will be very hard to convince."

"Yeah, I know, Mi Do. I know her, that stubborn girl." She smiled, remembering Su Yeon. "I won't give up on her no matter how hard it is."

"We are rooting for you, sunbae. So our plan is....." They started to discuss the plan until midnight and said goodbye to each other to prepare everything needed.

1 month later

Eun Bin was sitting on her bed. She looked around, trying to memorize every inch of her room. Her goods were all packed, ready for tomorrow. She couldn't believe that she was going to meet Su Yeon. Finally after what felt like century. She missed her so much, she always thought about her. She wondered whether Su Yeon had already forgotten her and had new girlfriend. She couldn't wait to see her and hold her again.

She heard her dad was home, and she walked out of her bedroom. She breathed deeply, she kept repeating 'I have to do this'. A first step as a sign of accepting herself. The sign of her proving her love to Su Yeon. She would be honest with the world and proudly fight for her love. 

She went downstairs and found her parents were talking in the living room. She sat across them, and stared at them. Her parents stopped talking and looked at her.

"Hi honey, have you packed all your goods for tomorrow?" Her mom asked. 

"It's done, mom."

"You know, I am so proud of you, Eun Bin." Her dad smiled. "You have to take care of yourself there. Enjoy your time, have fun and make new friends, but don't make any trouble or get involved in it."

"I will dad. Don't worry." Eun Bin sighed. "But before I go, I have to tell you something. It probably will disappoint you, or make you feel ashamed of me, but I just can't lie anymore. I don't want my parents not knowing who I really am."

"What do you mean by 'who I really am?' You are always like this since you were born." Her dad asked.

"What I mean is that...." She breathed like it was her last breath. "I am gay and I don't want to hide anymore." There. She finally said it, while looking down. She didn't look up to meet her parents' eyes. She scared of finding the disappointment in their eyes. Suddenly the floors seemed so interesting that she couldn't take her eyes off of them.

Her parents didn't say anything for what feels like forever. She dared herself to look up, her parents were still in pure shock. They were so speechless, they didn't know what to do.

When Eun Bin was born beautifully, they had already imagined how her life would be, graduated from famous university, had a great career, got married, had a cute children, and lived happily ever after. Like what every parents always dreamed for their children.

But now hearing this crushed their imaginations of Eun Bin's future piece by piece. They never thought that this would happen, not even once.

Her father came back to reality and looked at her mother. Eun Bin already had her head down again, afraid even more of their reactions. Her mother also looked at her father, still clueless. Her mind was blank.

Her father sighed. "Eun Bin....."