Chapter 6

You Are Made For Me

Mi Do gathered all the Detective Club members to their room. 

"We have a mission to do. Do you remember the case of Su Yeon sunbae and Eun Bin sunbae?"

"Yes, we do." Chae Yool said. "Su Yeon sunbae finally decided to transfer school. No one ever talked about her since then. What happened to her? I feel so bad that we can't do anything to prevent her going."

"Su Yeon sunbae and Eun Bin sunbae broke up after that, because Su Yeon sunbae didn't want things like that to happen again in future. She thought that Eun Bin sunbae would be better off without her. She didn't want Eun Bin sunbae to experience what she had gone through, she was trying to protect Eun Bin sunbae. But Eun Bin sunbae didn't want her to leave, so she finally took the only way to leave Eun Bin sunbae's life. She decided to go studying abroad, to US. Yesterday, I found Eun Bin sunbae walked alone in the rain, all wet. I called her and then she fainted right before my eyes. She thought I was Su Yeon sunbae, and she told me not to go, she told me not to leave her. I called Su Yeon sunbae and told her about it. I could see that she loved Eun Bin sunbae so much, especially when she came all pale and full of worry. I also knew that Eun Bin sunbae still loved Su Yeon sunbae, but Su Yeon sunbae kept rejecting her and sticked with her thoughts. She didn't give Eun Bin sunbae any chance to change her mind."

"Is there anything that we can do for them?" Sung Yoon asked. "Su Yeon sunbae is so amazing, she loves Eun Bin sunbae so much that she is willing to do everything for her sake of happiness, even leaving her. I bet it really kills her inside to do that."

"Yes it did. I am so sad to see them hurting each other and themselves like that." Mi Do said. "Actually, I have an idea, but I need you guys' help."

"Okay, what is it? What should we do for them?" Ha Jae asked. The others were waiting for Mi Do's idea as well.

"That afternoon before I saw Eun Bin sunbae, Su Yeon sunbae called me and asked me to meet her, she said she wanted to ask me to help her."

"Wait. What?! She called you, I mean, you two are not that close, right? What did she want from you?"  Yee-Hee asked. 

"She wanted me to be her eyes and ears here. She wanted me to update her about Eun Bin's life after she left. I promised I would help her, in one condition. I asked her to help me surveying my future college there, but actually the reason behind it was to keep having contact with her. I wanted to use it to help them back together. Now I came up with a plan, I would also tell Eun Bin sunbae after this. It's going to be a lot of work for her though. She really should make sure everything is okay, especially with her parents, and convince Su Yeon sunbae that she really loves her and she doesn't want anyone else. Su Yeon sunbae won't accept her thoughts easily. It's hard for Eun Bin sunbae but she has to do this in order to get Su Yeon sunbae back. We'll leave in 2 months, so lots of stuffs to prepare. Anyway, Chae Yool?"

"Yes?"

"You have cousins in US? Florida? That's where Su Yeon sunbae went."

"I do. I'll contact them now to prepare a room for us."

"Thank you, Chae Yool. Let's begin to work."