Chapter 3

You Are Made For Me

1 year later.

Finally, Su Yeon finished her high school, and planned to study abroad, US. She was accepted at S University in Fashion Major. She prepared everything, but there's one thing that she hadn't done yet. Without doing it, she couldn't leave peacefully.She scrolled the contact on her phone, and stopped at one name. She thought about it for a minute, but she called it anyway.

"Mi-Do? Do you have time? I need to ask you something. Can you meet me at S Cafe now? Thank you." She hung up.

30 minutes later, Mi Do came and walked to her.

"Su Yeon sunbae, how are you? I've never heard about you anymore since you transferred. I wanted to ask Eun Bin's sunbae but I can't. After you left, she seemed so down." Mi Do said.

"I'm fine, Mi Do. I have finished high school and am looking forward for the college." Su Yeon smiled.

"Wow, that's great. I was worried that the scandal might effect you too bad and you would get discouraged after that. But, why do you want to talk to me so suddenly? Something happened?" Mi Do asked.

"Yes, I actually wanted to ask you to do something for me. It's about Eun Bin. Could you promise me not to tell anyone, especially Eun Bin? I think you are the only person I can trust for now."

"Yes, sure. I promise. What is it?"

"Well, the short story is that I broke up with Eun Bin. I left her because I love her. After it happened, I knew that I couldn't be beside her any longer. My presence was going to harm her, that's why I let her go. She tried to make me stay and  she said that she wanted to fight for us, but I couldn't let her do that.I don't want her life to be treated like mine. Being with me is going to be hard, she will be rejected by people around her. I don't want her to have that life, so I convinced her that it would be better if i was gone. It would be better if she found someone else that could be accepted by everyone so she didn't have to worry anymore. I just want her to be happy."

"But.. Have you ever considered about Eun Bin sunbae's feeling? Have you ever thought that she might have known all the consequences before she decided to see you and said that? Don't you think she will be disappointed because you give up on her so easily?"

"It's not easy!" She countered back. "I have already thought about it over and over. Don't you ever say that it's easy, cause it's not. It's very hard to let her go like that, but I will do anything to make her happy, even sacrificing myself."

Mi Do understood the problem that Su Yeon sunbae was having right now. Korean hadn't accepted LGBT relationship openly, there were still discrimination and rejection going around the society.

"So, what do you want to ask?"