Chapter 13

You Are Made For Me

Thank you for the comments and support.

Here is the new chapter

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Su Yeon's pov

Tomorrow, I would meet Mi Do. She said that she would bring her friends from Detective Club to see the college. I kinda missed those girls. Even though we didn't spend much time, and I acted so bad to them before, they were still nice to me and helped me. Helping them on this matter was the least I could to repay them. Mi Do actively updated me about Eun Bin, and the last thing she told me was that Eun Bin got scholarships, When I asked her what college, she said that she didn't know, because Eun Bin got a few, so she didn't knew which one Eun Bin chose. She would let me know soon though, I knew. 

Ever since I came out to my parents, my life felt so much better. My parents had become my biggest supporters, and they fully accepted my relationship with Eun Bin, well, past-relationship, since we already broke up. I love it here also, I had seen a lot of same- couples on the streets, holding hands, kissing, and stuff. There were a few stares of course, but they didn't seem to mind it. It's been a month I lived here, and it was like being reborn in a new hometown with more freedom. I was living here as myself, not anyone else, and it felt great.

I couldn't get myself off from thinking of Eun Bin. I wonder what she was doing right now, whether she got enough sleep every night, whether she ate properly, and if she was seeing someone else right now. I knew that Mi Do told me that Eun Bin was still single, but I couldn't help thinking about it. Was she really serious when she said she wanted to fight for us? Should I give her a chance? She was going to college soon, what if she found someone, better than me? Eun Bin was very smart, kind, and beautiful, she would be popular there. Would she forget about me?

Every time I thought about her, I wanted to go back instantly to Korea, to her. I wanted to tell her that I couldn't stop thinking about her, worrrying about her, loving her. But I didn't. My insecurities got better of me. Those voices said that I wasn't enough for her, and she deserved someone better, and the next thing I know was I was lost. I ended up crying my eyes out over her. I was so pathetic.

My college would be started in two weeks, I was so excited. Yesterday, the college told me that I would have a roommate, her name was Arlene Deaver. She would come tomorrow night, I wonder what she looked like. I hope we could get along , I would be spending most of my time with her, right? As soon as I met her, I should come out to her. I didn't want her finding out later, in case she was a homophobe, and it would not be a good sight to see her freaking out, and thinking that I would do something to her. Not interested, thank you. I hated coming out, to be honest, most of because I had to do it continuously whenever I met someone new. So far, only my parents knew it, beside the students in my high school, even though I never confirmed it. I got new number, I deleted all their contacts, I deactivated all my social media accounts. I cut them off, all of them, except Mi Do.

I was thankful that Mi Do agreed to helped me. At least, I could worry less about Eun Bin. I could trust her to watch Eun Bin, and help her. But if Eun Bin went to somewhere-far-college, how could Mi Do update me about her then? She wouldn't meet Eun Bin again, she was still in high school. If only she knew where Eun Bin chose.... Well, what would I do anyway? Transferring to that college and moved there to? Would I even dare to do that?

I didn't know. I would keep it for another time.

I had to get some rest. I doubted tomorrow would be a relax one with those girls coming, but it surely would be the funnest in a while.