Chapter 8

You Are Made For Me

Mi Do came to Eun Bin's graduation ceremony, along with her Detective Club members. They were planning to talk with Eun Bin about their plan. But this time, Mi Do will talk to Eun Bin alone because she already knew her. Mi Do then walked to Eun Bin.

"Eun Bin sunbae, congratulation!" Mi Do took out her hands to shake with Eun Bin's.

"Thank you. Mi Do, isn't it? Thanks for helping me the other day. Oh, this is your clothes, sorry I just brought it now."

"No, it's okay, I don't wear it very often anyway. So Eun Bin sunbae, do you have time? I want to talk with you about something."

Eun Bin frowned. "What is it? Did something happen to Su Yeon?" She asked.

"No, no. Nothing happened with her. Even though I haven't heard from her, but I am sure that she will be okay. It's another thing, but I would rather talk at somewhere else." Mi Do said.

Eun Bin sighed. "Thank God. Okay, let's go." They went to S Cafe.

Mi Do laughed when they sat. "Why are you laughing?" Eun Bin asked.

"You know, sunbae. Su Yeon sunbae also took me to this cafe once. You both had the same favorite cafe."

Eun Bin smiled. "Yes, we always go here. This is our special place, she confessed to me here. We celebrated our anniversary here too. But this year, we won't." She sighed. "Even though she was gone to somewhere else, my feet always take me back here, hoping that she hasn't gone and she is waiting for me here. Like how she used to."

"You really miss her?" Mi Do asked.

"Yeah, I miss her so bad. I keep hoping that her leaving is just a dream, and when I wake up, she will still be here. I don't know what to do for now, actually, even though I said I would work hard and brought her back to me." She shook her head.

"Well, that's what I want to talk to you, sunbae. I have plan for you and Su Yeon sunbae." Mi Do smiled. "I and the rest Detective Club members feel so bad that we can't help Su Yeon sunbae too much, and only could help her protecting you.."

"Wait, protecting me? What are you talking about?" Eun Bin asked, frowning.

"Yes, so sorry for this, but we followed you the day when you wanted to end things with sunbae at the bookstore, and we saw everything. After that we came to sunbae, and she told us everything about you two also about the person that took picture of you kissing. She wanted us to protect you so that people wouldn't know that it was you. Even though we finally could stop the Chrysantemum, but we couldn't stop sunbae from transferring. When we knew that you both really broke up, we felt worse, to be honest, but then I found a way for you to be with her again. But I should make sure one thing, sunbae. It's not like I don't believe you, but I need to make sure."

"What is it? What is your plan?" Eun Bin asked.

"Do you really love her, sunbae? I know that you love her, but what I mean is, do you really love her to the point that you will do whatever it is for her? Are you ready to face our society and people around you that won't accept your love for her, including your family? You have seen what people could do to gays, you should have known that if you still want to be with her, your path isn't going to be easy. Are you ready to tell your parents the truth about everything, about your uality and about Su Yeon?" Mi Do asked. "I already know Su Yeon sunbae's, she loves you so much, and she really want the best for you. Letting you go is the hardest thing that she has to do. In fact, the time she took me to this cafe was before I found you. She asked me to protect you again, because she had to go far away. Do you know that she always went to our school after hers was over only to see if you were okay? She realized that if she was still with you, you would have to face all the bad stuffs in the future. That's why she left, to protect you again. I actually didn't agree with what she did, but I could understand her feelings and thoughts. She took all the pain so that you wouldn't have to endure them."

Eun Bin cried, she never thought that Su Yeon loved her that much. She felt so guilty for not fighting for their love, for letting Su Yeon to face them alone.

"I'm sorry sunbae, but I just don't want to do this for nothing. I don't want Su Yeon sunbae to get hurt, I already felt bad for not helping her enough. I want to make sure that you love her as much as she loves you, and you are ready to give your all for her, to win her back."

Eun Bin thought about it, about what Mi Do said. She never was so sure about anything in her life. Back then, she was always doubting herself, and never was the one to take the risk. But she had changed now, because of Su Yeon, she made her a better person and a braver one. She had made up her mind, she had to win her back. She was so ready for everything to be with her love again.

She looked at Mi Do. "I understand why you have doubts in me, but I love her so much and it hurts me so much not to be able to be with her. I never loved anyone like I love her, it was so strong and I know that I will never feel this to anyone else, except her. I don't want anyone else except her, she is my everything, my first love, and my last love." She smiled. "So to answer your question, yes, I am ready. I will do whatever it takes to get her back, I will fight for our love, I won't run away anymore."

Mi Do smiled back. "I am so happy to hear your answer, sunbae. So, here's the plan..."