Chapter 4

You Are Made For Me

"Please be my eyes and ears on anything about Eun Bin. I will continue my study at S university in US, so I can't see her and take care of her anymore. I need someone that I can trust to help me to protect Eun Bin."

"Has Eun Bin sunbae known about this?" Mido asked.

"No, she hasn't. I'm not planning to tell her, because I'm trying to avoid her. I want her to continue her life without me."

"So, you will just disappear like that? Without even saying goodbye?"

"I want her to hate me, it's going to be easier for both of us. Besides I won't be able to say goodbye to her, that's too hard. I can't do that without crying and pretending that it doesn't break my heart."

"To be honest, sunbae, I still think that you take the wrong way to deal with this matter. I think that you should give it a shot, try to talk with Eun Bin sunbae, and respect her thoughts and decisions. Whatever they are, and let her do them. She should have already thought the consequences before she walked further, She already known what would happen if she choose to be with you."

"You know, I always wonder whether I make a right decision and I have to convince myself every night to continue doing this. I am scared that I will do mistakes and end up hurting everyone. But for now, I still think that this is the best thing to do to protect her. So will you help me?"

Mi Do thought about it over, she was still unsure what she should do. By helping Su Yeon sunbae, she had to keep all of these in secret and  watched Eun Bin sunbae tortured, and she hated that. But on the other way, by doing this, there's a possiblity that she could do something to help them back together again. If she agreed, she could have Su Yeon's contact number and address in US. After that, she would try to make a plan, with assistance from her Detective Club friends.

Finally, she confirmed. "Okay, I will help you." She smiled. "But with one conditon."

Su Yeon sighed. "Fiuhhh, thank you very much, Mi Do. Thanks a lot. What is it? Just ask me anything, I'll do it."

"I also planned to go to US college, I will need your help to be my tour guide over there when I want to see the place. I'll go there around August (next 2 months)."

"Well, that's an easy one. No problem, I'll do it. Thank you for doing this, Mi Do. You have no idea how much this means to me."

"You're welcome, sunbae. Please take care of yourself there. I'll try my best to protect Eun Bin from here. Don't forget to tell me your number once you arrived, so that I can update you."

"Don't worry, I'll do it. Thank you."

---- Meanwhile, Eun Bin went to the bookstore where Su Yeon worked.

Eun Bin was hoping to see Su Yeon when she walked into the bookstore, but she found her boss instead.

"Excuse me." Eun Bin asked Su Yeon's boss

"Yes, Eun Bin, right? Can I help you with anything?"

"I want to see Su Yeon."

"She's not here, right now. She went out to have lunch with her friend, probably for the farewell. She also came to say goodbye to me this morning."

"Farewell? For what?" Eun Bin didn't have any clue about it.

"What? You don't know about it?" Eun Bin shook her head. "Aren't you two best friends? How come did she forget to tell you? She's going to study abroad, not clearly sure where, but outside this country." Eun Bin was very shocked and speechless.

The boss continued. "She is a good girl, and a very hard-worker as well. It's such a pity to lose someone like her, because she is so high-spirited and cheerful. I already consider her as my own daughter."

Eun Bin tried to resist the tears from flowing. "Well, thank you for the information, sir. I will go now, and please don't say that I came today. Thank you." Eun Bin left the bookstore.

'There's something wrong with these two girls. Su Yeon didn't tell her, then Eun Bin wanted me not to say anything to Su Yeon that she came. I hope they can fix it soon before she left.' Su Yeon's boss thought.

Eun Bin couldn't believe what she just heard. 'Why did she do this? Why did she has to go that far from me? Has she hated me already? Am I that bad? Why did she want to leave me so bad?' She thought and started to cry. She walked blankly, she didn't even notice that the rain began to pour, as it want to cry together with her. She didn't care about the rain, about getting sick, about anything. She just felt so empty, she didn't know what she would do without her. She didn't know where Su Yeon would go. She couldn't be with her again, she couldn't even see her face anymore. 

She headed to nowhere, she only had Su Yeon on her mind. She couldn't think of anything else, not even caring how wet she was. Her head was starting to feel dizzy.

Meanwhile, Mi Do was walking back home from the convenience store when something caught her sight. She saw a girl was walking in the middle of the rain. Her clothes were all wet, but the girl didn't seem to mind that because she walked so slowly like she was enjoying the rain.

'What is she doing? She can get sick.' She looked more carefully to that girl. 'Wait a minute, isn't that Eun Bin sunbae? Why is she letting herself get wet like that? Oh my god.'

She then ran towards Eun Bin. "Eun Bin sunbae, it's raining really hard. What are you doing? You can get sick."

Eun Bin turned her body, but then she fell. Her head was hurting really bad, and she was so cold. 

"Sunbae!" Mi Do held her, Eun Bin's body was trembling so hard. "You are so cold. How long have you been soaking yourself in the rain?"

Eun Bin could hardly opened her eyes and began to lose her conciousness. She thought Mi Do was Su Yeon.

"Su Yeon, please don't go. Please don't leave me alone." Eun Bin cried and after saying that, she out.