Prologue

The Empire's Downfall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Prologue[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]           Mission: success.

 

           Smoothly strutting out of the office, Kai smirks as he thumbs the chain of keys in his suit pockets. It was too easy—the business woman was too enthralled by his looks to notice his wondering hands. The whole thing was like stealing candy from a baby.

 

           Too high on adrenaline and confidence, he doesn't notice a tall, slim figure watching him from the crack of the door frame. Only when the tall figure reaches out a long hand and yanks him inside the dark room does he notice, and by then it was far too late.

 

           Kai struggles and kicks his kidnapper, but with strong arms and a more muscular body, the man easily subdues him. Kai's back is pushed against the wall, and he was about to scream until he sees the face of his attacker.

 

           "S-Sehun?" He gapes dumbly. No longer struggling, he allows his lover to hug him tightly. "What are you doing here?"

 

           "I'm head of security here," the other boy explains quickly, nuzzling his face in between Kai's neck. "It's to protect the CEO of Tri Corps. Once she's gone, I'm gone. God, I miss you so much."

 

           Wrapping his muscular arms around Sehun, Kai kisses his boyfriend's cheek as he allows himself to relax. The double agent stops nuzzling Kai's neck, pulling his face away to look at the bronze boy's warm brown eyes earnestly.

 

           "You're turning seventeen in a few days, aren't you?" Sehun mumbles as he swipes Kai's plump bottom lip with his thumb. It was softer and rosier than he recalled, but he didn't mind it. "A legal adult in Great China."

 

           "And you're turning seventeen in a few months," the bronze boy mumbles. "What of it?" He didn't want small talk—this was the first time he's seen Sehun in days, with the other boy being busy with his double life and Kai being busy with his own—he wants kisses. He wants Sehun to kiss him like he means it, he wants Sehun to leave him breathless and wanting more. Gripping Sehun's suit, he lets out a small whine and pulls the taller male closer.

 

           "It means to get ready for your present," Sehun smirks as he leans in for a kiss. It starts off as a sweet, innocent peck, but when he pulls away, his pouting boyfriend yanks him back for a filthier, sloppy kiss full of tongue and naughty promises. As Kai's wondering hands travel further south and grips Sehun's harshly, he on his boyfriend's skillful tongue.

 

           The paler boy's low groan is consumed by the other's plush lips, not being able to control himself from Kai's sensual touches.

 

           With increasing difficulty, Sehun regretfully pulls away from the dizzying kiss a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter