Epilogue

The Empire's Downfall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Epilogue[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] 

           And then, on Friday, during the same time as the school shooting, LabTech destroys every single one of their computers underground.

 

           It was time to relocate, start a new HQ to avoid suspicion from the government.

 

           After that, Sehun gets a new mission from Lu Han: one to kill Kim Minseok and Kim Jongin.

 

           He accepts.

 

           A few days later, a hit and run incident occurs on the Exodus bridge. It was a rainy night, with malfunctioning street lamps and dangerously slippery roads. The police suspects that the driver's car had slammed against the victims' body with so much force, the victims fell into the deep river and died.

 

           The driver was nowhere to be found, just the car and the huge indent on the front of it.

 

           The two bodies were found days later. They were identified to be Kim Jongin and Kim Minseok, two teenage boys who went to Kirin High School.

 

           Everyone was devastated, but their parents more so.

 

           Their funeral was arranged two weeks later, on Minseok's 18th birthday, made public so their classmates could come and visit.

 

           Adjusting his hat and face mask, Minseok watches his own burial with somber eyes. His mother was screaming her heart out, and his step father consoled her with teary eyes.

 

           His biggest regret was not tying up loose ends before he faked his own death. It would be too suspicious if he did. It was the only way to keep his mother and step father safe, even if it killed him inside to do so.

 

           Grabbing his brother by the hand, he leads them both out before th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter