Chapter 5

Fly With My Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I can’t believe they’re still here. It’s already been three days.” Jiyong mumbles as he drives the car to the back entrance.

Jiyong and Jessica had a meeting with Yang Hyunsuk about their appearance on Healing Camp today. Jiyong was surprised when he entered the road that leads to YG building still occupied by his fans that was still protesting about his relationship with Jessica. He couldn’t help but sigh exasperatedly at their childish attitude. Of course Jiyong loves them and cherish them as fans, but when they do things like this that hurts his love ones, he just couldn’t accept it.

Jiyong glance beside him at his girlfriend and sighed in relief as he sees her sleeping. For once he was thankful for her sleeping habits. She didn’t need to see these. It would just bring her down more and he couldn’t bear to see her cry again.

Driving the car towards the basement parking lot, Jiyong decided that it was safest place to be since the whole building was surrounded. He parked the car near the elevator and woke Jessica up.

Dazedly and barely awake, Jessica stumbled out of the car and into Jiyong’s arm, earning her an exasperated sigh from the man. The two walked up to the elevator and headed to the highest floor, Hyunsuk’s office floor.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Excuse us Hyunsuk oppa,” Jessica knocked before opening the door towards Hyunsuk’s office.

“Sica, come on in.” Hyunsuk smiled as he stood and walked around his desk and towards the two guest.

“Of course Sica’s the only one he invites in” Jiyong mumbles with a pout as he enters and watches his boss give his girlfriend a light hug. “Morning hyung!”

“Morning? It’s almost 12 Ji.” Hyunsuk shook his head and patted Jiyong’s back. “Take a sit you two.”

Jessica followed Hyunsuk’s orders and took a seat on the red love seat with Jiyong beside her and Hyunsuk on the solo chair.

As they took their seats, a set of knocks sounded from the door. After receiving a ‘come in’ from Hyunsuk, the person from the other side of the door entered with a tray and setting it on the table. It was 3 glasses of orange iced Americano and some scones.

 

 

Hyunsuk take a sip of his iced Americano and stares at the two lovebirds in front of him. “So, have you two talked about Healing Camp? What are your thoughts on this idea Jessica?”

The girl looks up from her plate of scones and blinks before placing the plate on the table. “Well... of course I wasn’t really fond with the idea at first. I mean with the hate we’re both receiving from just the news alone, I really don’t want to know about what would happen when we confirm it.” Jessica looks down at her hand that was grabbed by Jiyong and smiles. “But I think we can give it a shot. Maybe when we tell them our side of the story, they would understand better. They would see our love for each other.”

The oldest man in the room nodded as he crosses his legs. “And what if they don’t?”

“If they don’t then they’ll just have to learn to. We love each other and no one can break us apart. Not even my fans. If they’re truly a VIP, then they’ll accept us.” Jiyong stated, holding onto Jessica’s hand tightly.

“Good answer Jiyong” Hyunsuk grins and take out his iPad. “Alright, now with the business. I got a reply from Healing Camp’s PD and he’s happy to have both of you and the group on the show. However, I talked to the boys, and they all agreed to just have the both of you on the show.”

 

 

Jiyong blinks. “So you mean the guys aren’t coming out? It’ll be just the two of us?”

“Yes, I believe so. They said that the show should focus more on you two.” Hyunsuk nodded, his eyes running up and down the iPad’s screen. “So you two will be appearing next week. I’ll have you manager pick you up, Ji.”

“Alright, Jessica can just stay over the day before that.” Jiyong nodded.

Hyunsuk looks up from his iPad and smirks at the two person in front of them naughtily. “As long as you two used protection then I’m fine.”

Jessica’s face light up in flame as she blushes at the man’s words while Jiyong chuckles at his girlfriend’s state.

“Don’t worry hyung, we’re not that careless.” Jiyong grins which earned him a smack on his arm. “Baby… that hurts~” He pouted at her while rubbing the spot that she just hit.

“Good!” Jessica rolls her eyes.

 

Hyunsuk watches the two bicker with a chuckle and a shake of his head. Jessica could get very violent at times, and it was a good thing, since she can handle and control Jiyong better than anyone. And Jiyong is always playful and likes to tease the girl a lot, but he knew Jessica liked it. The two was just perfect for each other, like Yin and Yan. They complimented each other in ways that can’t be describe. He hoped and pray the two people will be together for a long time and will get through every obstacle that was thrown at them.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Ugh… I’m so hungry!” Jessica groans as she sat at one of the empty cafeteria table and place her head on the table.

Jiyong chuckles lightly as his girlfriend while patting the girl’s head. “What do you want to eat? I’ll go get it.”

“Hmm…” She hums as her eyes moves over the menu. It was still the winter season, and the weather is cold, so something hot and spicy would be nice, she thought. “Jjamppong! And orange juice.”

“Alright. I’ll be righ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter