Chapter 4

Fly With My Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 10pm when Jessica decided that she wanted to have a movie night with Jiyong. After much begging from her side in an effort to get Jiyong away from his studio and to stay with her to watch the movie, she finally succeed. Which is why they are both now sitting on the sofa with Jessica hugging her G-Dragon pillow that Jiyong gave, and legs placed on Jiyong’s lap. Jiyong on the other hand, sat with his legs cross on the black leather sofa and hands into of his girlfriend’s calves.

 

“Baby… I talked to Hyunsuk hyung and we’ve both decided, that we should just go public with our relationship. I mean with the video on the news, we can’t really just say that we’re friends, you know? No one would believe us. And I really want to just tell the world that we’re together. So, what do you think? Do you want to go public?” Jiyong asked his girlfriend carefully as she watch the ongoing movie.

Jessica looks up at Jiyong as she listens to his words. Her gears was spinning about the turnouts and consequences of going public. “But do you think you’ll fans will agree? I mean there’s already a protest with just the video of us. YG is already surrounded and my office building has to be lockdown cause no one can actually go inside without going to war first. If we tell them that we are a couple, I wouldn’t want to imagine what they would do.” Jessica shook her head and focus back to the movie that’s still running.

Taking her girlfriend’s hand gently, Jiyong stared as her flawless face. “Sica, what they think doesn’t matter. What matters is us. It’s you. You matter more to me than anyone else, of course besides my family.”

 

Muting the movie, Jessica turns and stare at her Jiyong with a surprised face. “What are you saying, Ji? What the fans think doesn’t matter? Are you out of your mind? Of course it matters! They’re your fans Jiyong. They’re the reason you’re here.”

“The reason I’m here is because of my hard work and passion for music.” Jiyong argues.

“Which they buy! With they’re money! That’s where we get our payment Ji, from them. If they’re not here, you wouldn’t be who you are now.” Jessica raised her voice.

“I would be who I am because they love me for my music! Not because of my personal life. If they can’t respect that, then they’re not my fans.” Jiyong replied, his voice also rivaling Jessica’s.

“Who cares if they’re not real fans? Who cares if they don’t understand you? As long as they invest their money on you then that’s enough. We’re public figures Jiyong! What we think doesn’t matter! Everything we do is for them! Because if we don’t think of them then we might as well just kill ourselves because that’s the end of our life! They have the power to decide our future for us! Whether we succeed or fail, it’s all in their hands!”

“STOP IT!” Jiyong yelled and holds Jessica’s face in his hands. “Stop living your life with the words that SM drills in your mind! You’re no longer with them, Sooyeon!” He told her harshly yet softly as he looks into her eyes when he calls Jessica with her real name. “You’re a free person now. No one can tell you what to do anymore! You need to move on and live your life without having to worry about not making mistakes, about not following SM’s rules! You are your own boss. So live your life like how you want to.”

Jiyong brought his girlfriend onto his lap as he hug her closed to him. “Don’t stay there anymore. Come out of there and be with me. Live your life without worrying about them.”

Jessica lay her head on Jiyong’s chest, she could hear his heart beating fast. She felt tears in her eyes. His words were true. She is living by SM’s words still. How could she not? She’s been living by their words for 15 years of her life. “They’re all I have now… My fans are all that I have. Without them… I’m-”

 

“Without them, you’re still Jung Jessica, Jung Sooyeon. And no one can take that away from you. No one.” Jiyong whispers into her ear and kissed her head lightly. “And you’re not alone. They’re not the only ones you have. You still have you your parents, Soojung, B&E, my members, you still have me. I’m always with you… If you fall down, I’ll help you stand back up. So don’t be afraid anymore. Don’t be afraid to live your life like how you want to. Because no matter what happen, I’m always behind you along with your family, your true friends and your real fans.” He told her, his fingers running through her hair. Jiyong tilts her girlfriend’s chin upwards to look at him and widens his eyes as he sees tears running down her cheek. “Hey, are you crying? Why is my girlfriend crying?” He smiles lightly as he wipes her tears with his thumb.

“Cause you make me sad~” She pouts as more tears fall. “Promise that you’ll always stay with me, every step of the way. You won’t leave me when I have nothing else anymore.”

Jiyong smiles at his cute girlfriend and pecks her lips. “I promise. No matter what comes between us, we’ll always work it out together and be there for each other.” He nodded and then grins childishly. “Or else I wouldn’t know who to call when I need help finding my things!”

Jessica leans back and stares at her boyfriend with tear tracks still on her fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter