Chapter 23

Fly With My Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I miss you too baby.” Jiyong smiles as he stares at his girlfriend’s face through the laptop screen. “How’s New York? You enjoying there?”

It’s officially been 4 months since Jiyong and Jessica gone public with their relationship. People would think that now that their relationship are known worldwide, they will be able to enjoy public dates without all the disguises, skinships without having to worry about people seeing them and just enjoy time together, but no. Both Jessica and Jiyong has been so busy with their work that they rarely see each other at all. Jiyong has been travelling all around Asia for his Big Bang concert, while Jessica has been travelling around for fan meetings, fashion shows and work purposes.

Both Jessica and Jiyong have only gotten time to enjoy phone calls and video calls around 3 times a week, more if they ignore the time difference between the countries that they are in.

Right now, Jiyong is in his hotel room in the city of Tokyo, having a video call with his girlfriend that’s all the way in New York for Blanc & Eclare.

 

“New York is New York I guess. I don’t have much time to enjoy anything here since work is piling up.” Jiyong smiles slightly, watching his girlfriend sighed, her fingers playing with her necklace that he gave her.

“My poor baby. Make sure you rest well okay. Don’t skip your meals. I would hate to hear you getting sick all the way in New York.”

“I won’t. I wish you’re here with me. It’s been months since I last seen you face to face.”

Jiyong frowns and reach out to caress Jessica’s face through the screen. He was frustrated, both ually and emotionally. He feels like the world is doing everything it could to keep them both separated from each other.

“We’ll see each other soon okay.” He flashes a small smile to his girl. “Now, you should go to sleep, I know it’s really late over there. Go get your beauty sleep, you’re looking pale and thinner than the last time I’ve seen you.”

“Says the person that’s getting eye bags rivalling Seungri’s.” Jiyong chuckles at Jessica’s words. “Well, I’m gonna sleep now. Good night oppa. I love you.”

“I love you too, love.”

Jiyong smiles at the picture of his girlfriend until it vanishes and is replaced by a black screen with a red phone. Letting out a huge sigh, Jiyong throws himself back on the bed. God, he misses his girl so much.

 

Hearing a knock coming from the door, Jiyong let out a groan and made his way to the door, opening it to reveal Taeyang on the other side.

“Finished your call?” Taeyang ask, walking inside without being invited.

“Ugh… sure, come on in.”

“Sure, thanks.” Seunghyun grins as he suddenly barged in, following Taeyang who has situated himself on the single sofa.

“Where did you come from hyung?” Jiyong blinks as he looked at Seunghyun. “Never mind, I don’t want to know. And to answer your question Youngbae, I just finished before you two came knocking.”

Taeyang and Seunghyun nodded in reply to his answer. Jiyong sighed as he took a seat on the foot of the bed.

 

“Just be patient, you guys will get to see each other soon enough.” Seunghyun patted his shoulder, causing him to let out a groan, throwing himself on the bed.

“I just want her now! I haven’t touched her, kiss her, and have her in my arms for almost 2 months hyung! I’m going through withdrawals here.”

Taeyang chuckles at his friends antics, shaking his head at the same time. “Isn’t that normal? I mean it’s not like this is the first time you guys have been away from each other for this long.”

“I know. But it’s different now! I mean… back then we were still testing the waters, we don’t spend as much time around each other as we do now. Back then it was just the occasional phone calls and texts and seeing each other from time to time.” Jiyong rolls onto his side, looking at his two members with a pout. “Now that we’ve gone public, we practically spend time with each other every single day. Even when we sleep at night we’re with each other, either it’s my place or hers. The longest time we’ve been apart is just a week.” He groans again while pulling on his hair, frustrated. “I need my daily dose of love!”

Seunghyun blinks at Jiyong and approaches him with arms wide open. “I have plenty of love to spare, Ji. Come and let me love you.”

 

Jiyong opens her eyes, startled after he registered Seunghyun’s words in his mind. But unfortunately, before he could do anything about it, Jiyong was crushed by his hyung’s overbearing weight on his body as Seunghyun hugs him and makes smooching faces to him.

“What? No… hyung stop! Youngbae, get this hyung off of me!” Jiyong flails his arms and legs around desperately.

Youngbae leans back on the sofa with an amuse smirk on his face. “Well you did say that you’re deprived of love, didn’t you?”

Sunghyun squints his eyes in determination as he grabs Jiyong’s face and makes kissy faces and sounds with duck lips. Just as Seunghyun finally leans in to give Jiyong a big smooch, a knock came from the door, making them all turn their heads to look at it.

The three boys’ looks at each other with eyebrows raised, asking each other about who was at the other side of the door.

 

“Hyung! I heard yelling, what’s going on? I want to join in the fun!” Seungri’s voice came from the door.

As soon as the youngest boy finishes his words, Jiyong started yelling for help again, Seunghyun continues his mission on giving Jiyong some love and Youngbae just stood up to open the door for the youngest member to enter.

 

“Alright! So what are we doing?” Seungri grins as he came in with Daesung following suit behind him.

You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter