Chapter 22

Fly With My Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums    Jisica Armies Swoons over G-Dragon's Instagram update. February 9, 2016 @ 8:00 am by Infinite _Dreamer scrap, share & like 7840 shares

With news on Jessica and Mizuhara Kiko’s shopping spree together on the 4th of February, many netizens and fans has given their two cents on the two celebrities hanging out together. Mix reactions came from fans and netizens that stated their opinion quite clearly on the matter. 

Some netizens and fans find the news to be disturbing and are worried that Kiko might come in between Korea's number one couple. With facts such as Kiko being Jiyong a.k.a G-Dragon's on and off girlfriend for the longest time, fans can't help but worry that old flames might burn again. Some also say that Kiko's befriending Jessica might be because she is looking into breaking her relationship with Jiyong so that Kiko could once again rekindle her relationship with the idol. Fans supported this thought with the news of Kiko's and her boyfriend, Nomura Shuhei, break up.

While some fans and netizens speculate about the ongoing drama and plot that is yet to be proven true, others thought that the news was not something worth worrying and that it shouldn't looked into it too much. Many thought that the friendship between Jessica and Kiko is possible because of their maturity and professionalism. Also, many Jisica Armies especially, felt that it was nothing to worry as they are confident with Jiyong's love for Jessica and that nothing can break them apart.

SEE ALSO: Jessica and G-Dragon first appearance since going Official

Well, with the update from Jiyong's public instagram, fans shouldn't have to worry about his and Jessica's love life seeing as the two are very much enjoying their life together in the beautiful city of love, Paris.

On the 5th of February, the day after Jessica's and Kiko's shopping adventure in Paris, the Big Bang leader, G-Dragon updated a video in his instagram where it captures a sweet sight of Jessica getting a surprise event from her loving boyfriend. In the video Jessica was presented with a surprised chocolate dessert and with the help of the restaurant staffs, another surprised that was hidden in the dessert. 

In the video, Jessica was seen with teary eyes as Jiyon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter