Chapter 15

Fly With My Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sica: Hello~

JY: Hey baby… what are you doing?

Sica: Hi Ji. Me? I’m at Dolce & Gabana fashion show now.

JY: Oh really? Then why are you on the phone with me?

Sica: Cause I love you~ *giggles*

JY: Of course you do *chuckles*. But really, why did you pick up if you’re at a show?

Sica: It hasn’t started yet. There’s still a lot of guests that haven’t arrive yet.

JY: I see…

Sica: So oppa, what are you doing? And where are you right now?

JY: Me… I’m in China right now. I have a photo shoot today.

Sica: Hmm… *pouts* Oppa, when are you coming here? I’m bored~

JY: *Chuckles* and when I’m there with you, you always complain about everything I do.

Sica: Because you do some really stupid things.

JY: How does wanting to cuddle with you the whole day, stupid?

Sica: It is when we’re in Paris! You should be bringing around shopping!

JY: But we can shop back at Seoul too~

Sica: We can also cuddle back at Seoul too.

JY: But it’s not the same~ It’s Paris!

Sica: Exactly, it’s Paris, the city of fashion!

JY: And love!                

Sica: *Sigh* whatever Ji, but seriously when are you flying here?

JY: Hmm… probably in 2 days

Sica: 2? Can’t you come earlier than that~ *pouts*

JY: Sorry baby, but I have my schedule full on those 2 days. And besides, my schedule in Paris doesn’t start in 2 days anyway.

Sica: But it’s boring without you~ I have no one to hang out with…

JY: I know it is. *chuckles* But I’ll make it up to you later okay? Just enjoy yourself today. What are you doing after the show?

Sica: After the show? Well there’s an after party at 8pm, but I don’t think I’m going…

JY: No… you should go. Mingle around a bit, it won’t hurt.

Sica: Fine then… I’ll go… *pouts*

JY: That’s a good girlfriend. Well I have to go now baby. Make sure you have fun okay? And don’t worry too much about the reporters and all that.

Sica: Okay then… Bye oppa, love you.

JY: Bye babe, love you too

 

 

 

Jiyong hung up the phone with a wide smile on his face.

“Did she bought it?” His manager turns to look at him from the driver seat.

“She totally bought it, hyung. When she’s bored like this, she becomes very gullible, especially when it comes about me.” Jiyong chuckles as he text Jessica’s manager, asking for her schedule.

Jiyong’s manager shook his head with a small smile and shift the gear so that they can be on their way and not attract any attention by staying any longer in front of the airport. “I already got the hotel address from Ae Cha, so we’ll head there first.”

“Did she leaves the key card?”

“I don’t think so, she said Jessica brings hers wherever she goes and the other card is inside the room. I guess you’ll stay in the same room as me first, then you can just move out later.”

Jiyong hummed while nodding his head with the idea. “Yeah sure, that works. Or we can have them open the room with a master key? I could just go there, I mean everyone already knows that me and Jessica are an item anyway.”

“They know you’re an item, but they don’t know you’re here, in Paris. You’re supposed to be in China remember?”

“We can work it out hyung, just believe in me~” Jiyong smirks as go through his instagram timeline.

“Whatever you say.”

 

 

________________________________________________________

 

 

“This is a nice room. Pretty big too.” Jiyong mumbles as he enters the room with his coordinators. “Alright, just put them in the closet while I go wash my face and then we can get started. Let’s just do it on the sofa, Jessica doesn’t really like it when people mess with her things on the vanity table.” Jiyong said as he heads off to the bathroom to wash his face while his coordinators get their things ready.

In the end, Jiyong had managed to charm his way into getting the manager to open the room with his smile and status with Jessica. He also managed to convince the manager and all the staffs about keeping his whereabouts a secret.

And now, he is here, lying on the sofa with his head propped up on the armrest while he gets his makeup done. He had everything planned and ready for his surprised for Jessica.

Jiyong had been planning for this surprised for some time now as it will be one of the most meaningful and memorable surprise that he was sure Jessica would remember for a long time.

 

 

 

After getting his makeup and hair ready, the fashionista went through his luggage for the perfect clothes to wear for the surprise. He already got information about the place that he will be attending and thought that a pair of black jeans ripped at the knees, simple white tee and a black and red blazer. He wanted to look casual but at the same time formal and presentable. He paired his clothes choices with glitter dress shoes from Giuseppe Zanotti.

“Alright, I’m done. Let’s go, we don’t want to be late.” Jiyong stated as he puts on his sunglasses from his girlfriend’s brand new collection.

“Are you driving the car or do you want me to send you?” His manager asks as they exited the room and headed to the elevator.

“Hmm… I guess you can send me, since I’ll probably be too tired to drive back to the hotel with my jetlag.” He replied as the elevator went down to the ground floor. “Oh and hyung, make sure that coordi  noonas clean their stuffs before going out of the room. Jessica will rant at me non-stop if she sees a mess in the room that just got cleaned.”

“I know. I’ll make sure to send the house keepers up to make sure the room is clean.”

“Thanks hyung.”

The two exited the elevator and headed towards the entrance where the car was ready for him. Jiyong entered the car as his manager entered on the passenger side, telling the driver the address. Jiyong took out his phone to contact the organizers of the party to inform her about his journey to the location.   

 

 

__________________________________________

 

 

The car came to a stop in front of a big luxury looking building where a many people was seen going in and out of the building with reporters flashing their camera as they take pictures of the famous people on the red carpet. It was already dark and it seems as though most of the guest has arrived.

Jiyong stepped out of the car and his sight was blinded with the flashes from all the cameras. He could hear a couple of people asking who he was, but mostly all the reporters seems to know who he was as he is quite famous in the fashion industry.

Jiyong walked down the red carpet as his eyes moves around the venue in search of someone specific. As he stops for his second pose for the camera, a man around the age of 50 came towards him with a smile and it seems to make all the reporters go even wilder.

“Mr GD, I’m glad you could make it.” The man who was actually Stefano Gabanna, one of the designer of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter