Chapter 18

Fly With My Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Should I bring the car or have my driver drop me off?” Jessica questioned her boyfriend as he sat on the sofa wrapped in his fluffy white bathrobe while eating his breakfast bread bowl as he reads the newspaper.

Jessica had woken up early to get ready for her shopping spree with Kiko. They planned to have breakfast together at a small café in town. Being the good girlfriend she is, Jessica called up room service for Jiyong’s breakfast. She didn’t want Jiyong to be lonely by eating his breakfast alone, so that is why she woke him up to have breakfast while she was still in the room with him.

“You can take the car. It’s easier for you to move around with a car. And it’s not like I’ll be going anywhere today.” She heard Jiyong replied and the sound of the newspaper page being flipped.

Moving to the closet, she looked through her rack of clothes, contemplating on what she should wear. She didn’t want to look bad beside Kiko. She pulled out her B&E PUKA shorts and a white cotton shirt.

“What do you think?” She turns to look at Jiyong with her head tilt to the side. “This, with my white coat.”

Jessica watch as Jiyong glance up from his newspaper and eyes the clothing in her hands before frowning. “No shorts.”

“Why?”   

“Because it’s cold and I won’t be there to warm you. People are gonna stare at you and I don’t like it.” He replied to her as he goes back to reading the papers.

“But they make my legs look longer~” Jessica whines at her boyfriend.

“I’m being serious Sooyeon. NO shorts. Just wear a high waist or something.” Jessica sigh at her serious boyfriend and turns to look for her long denim jeans instead and headed to the bathroom to change.

 

Jiyong had to admit that the food in this hotel was quite good. He was glad Jessica decided to choose – whatever it is that she chose for him – because he knew that he that the food he was eating wouldn’t have been his first choice if he was the one ordering. Good thing his girlfriend has a good pallet.

*PING*

Glancing down at his phone, he saw Seungri sent a picture in the group chat. Curious, he decided to take the time off reading the newspaper and read whatever text that was going on in the group chat.

“Baby! The news is out!” Jiyong yelled out to his girlfriend as he look at the picture Seungri sent. It was a screen capture of an online news portal about… well, them. “G-Dragon surprises girlfriend Jessica at red carpet in Dolce & Gabbana after party.” Jiyong shrugs and replied to Seungri.

 

[GD] Why?

[GD] Jealous? Kekekeke…

[Seungri] What?!

[Seungri] No way! I just wanted to tell you guys that the news is out.

[TOP] Aww… Maknae is jealous~

[Taeyang] Well G-Dragon decided to surprise Jessica at a public event,

[Taeyang] Of course it will be on the news.

[Seungri] TOP hyung! I’m not jealous!

[Daesung] That’s true.

[Daesung] How did Sica react to the surprise hyung?

 

 

Jiyong read the reply from s and chuckles to himself.  It seems that they’ve discovered a new topic to disturb Seungri with. He bet that this will probably go on for quite some time.

“Ji! I’ll be going now, kay?” Jiyong heard his girlfriend speak and looks up from his phone to give a glance over at his girlfriend’s attire before nodding. “Finish your breakfast and rest up. I promise we’ll go to the spa and dinner once I’m back.” She walks over to him and took a sip of his orange juice.

“Do you want my card?” Jiyong asked and receive a frown from Jessica as she shook her head. “Well then make sure you be careful out there and have fun.” He lightly pull on Jessica’s elbow to get her to lean down towards him and gave her a kiss on the lips.

“I’m going now.” Jiyong watch as his girlfriend walks out of their room with a small smile before focusing back on his phone. It seems the conversation continued between the members and now they’re all joking with Seungri.

 

[Taeyang] Of course Sica is surprised, just look at the video.

[TOP] True true…

[Seungri] Did you get a beating from noona, hyung?

[Daesung] Why do you want to know Ri?

[Daesung] You gonna help tend to his wound?

[Daesung] kekekekek…

[TOP] He’s just trying to find a way to get Jiyong to come back home... kekeke

[Taeyang] Don’t you want to ask about their night together too, Ri?

[Seungri] Hyungdeul!

[Seungri] I’m just asking as a good dongsaeng should.

[TOP] Yeah! Maybe they had some nigh together where Jessica beats Jiyong in bed.

[TOP] Ohhh! I bet that was what you were actually asking about!

[Daesung] Since when did you care about being a good dongsaeng?

 

Jiyong chuckles to himself and decided to join in on the fun.

 

[GD] Aww…

[GD] Maknae-ah~ I never knew you love me…

[GD] Unfortunately you have to go through Sica before you can get to me.

[GD] I’m afraid that if Seungri knows about what happens to our night together, he would cry T.T

[GD] It’s safer for you not to know maknae… ;)

[TOP] kekekeke… I wonder what Sica will say if she knows that Seungri is jealous of her.

[GD] Sica would most probably laugh

[Taeyang] Yeah… it’s probably safe for Ri not to know about your night.

[Daesung] But somehow… I think we all already know what happen to the two of them.

[Seungri] Hyung, please!

[Seungri] I don’t need to know what happen between you two or I would end up sick!!!

[TOP] You love Jiyong that much that you would get sick by just thinking of him spending the night with Jessica?

[TOP] Jealousy is an ugly trait, maknae

[Taeyang] It’s a disease, I hope you get well soon.

[GD] Yah! You guys better not be thinking about my Jessica or anything.

[GD] I’ll skin you alive…

[Seungri] I AM NOT JEALOUS OF SICA NOONA!

[Seungri] I’m more jealous of Jiyong hyung for having Sica noona as his girlfriend!

[Daeung] OH! O.o

 [Daesung] So you mean all this time you’ve been crushing on our sister-in-law?

[GD] YAH! LEE SEUNGHYUN!

[GD] You better watch your back!

[TOP] Oh no… You’re dead if Royals knows about this…

[Taeyang] Good luck Seungri-ah

[TOP] It was nice knowing you kid

[Daesung] Bye bye maknae...

[Seungri] HYUNGDEUL!!!!

 

___________________________

 

 

“Kiko!” Jessica called out to the tall girl that was sitting on one of the lobby chair. “I’m sorry I’m late. Did you wait long?”

Jessica watch as Kiko stood form her seat and smiled at her. “It’s fine. I just got here actually.” Kiko

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter