Chapter 13

Fly With My Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

____________________________________________

 

“As you asked, we have reserved a window table for two for you, Mr Kwon.” The manager, Mr Yoon, brought the two idols to a beautiful candle-lit table for two that was decorated beautifully.

Jiyong eyes the table and the view before nodding his head with a poker face on. He walks to one of the chair and pulls it out before gesturing Jessica to sit on it. The still clueless girl just followed her boyfriend’s lead and took a sit on the chair that was pulled out by him. Jiyong gently pushed back the chair so that Jessica was sitting closer to the table before he made his way to his chair that was pulled out by the manager.

“These are the menus, you can take as much time as you need before choosing your orders.” The elder man stated as one of the waiter helps the idols with their table napkins. “For appetizers, we have salmon and…”

 

 

The words from the manager’s mouth just went into Jiyong’s one ear and out on the other as he focuses his attention on the waiter that was helping Jessica place the napkin on her lap. He didn’t miss the occasional eye flirt that the man was doing to his girlfriend, nor the wink that he gave to her. Truth be told, Jiyong wasn’t actually in a really good mood as he was still slightly mad at his girlfriend about the ‘best friend’ thing that she did on today’s recording of Healing Camp, and having to watch another man flirt with your girlfriend really did not help in calming his anger at all.

Jiyong glares at the smiling waiter who can’t seem to get his eyes off of his girlfriend. At times like this, he hates the fact that THE Jessica Jung is his girlfriend. He hates how her beauty seeks people’s attentions and how her body turns heads and how her aura commands attention. In short, he just hates how other guys can’t keep their eyes off of her. But at the same time, he also loves the fact that she is THE Jessica Jung, the girl of every man’s dream. But really, doesn’t this guy know that Jessica belongs to him?

 

 

As the waiter finishes helping – flirting with – Jessica, he walks off to who knows where. “So what would you like to order?” Mr Yoon’s voice brought Jiyong back to reality and he glances at the menu with his blank face before glancing back up at Jessica.

“You know what? We’ll just both take the house’s five course special. Make sure there’s no cucumber in any of the food served on our table and just give us a small portion of two for both of us. A bottle of fine koshu white wine to go with our dinner and green tea for both of us.” Jiyong stated his order without even looking at the menu in front of his.

“Alright then, if that will be all, I’ll be taking my leave.” Mr Yoon bowed and turns to leave the couple alone.

“Mr Yoon, a moment please…” Jiyong called while propping his elbow on the chair’s arm rest. The elder man walked up to the idol and leans his ear down near Jiyong to hear what he was about to say. “Please send us a different waiter as I do not appreciate having my girlfriend being ogled at.” He spoke quietly with a bored yet authoritive tone in his voice.

“Very well, Mr Kwon.” The elder man nodded his face and exited made his way to the kitchen with a grim face. Someone is about to have their pay cut off tonight.

 

 

____________________________________________

 

 

Jessica watches the interaction that was going on between the restaurant manager and her boyfriend. She wasn’t sure exactly what they were talking about, but it seems kind off serious and she decided that it was better to not get involve with their conversation.

Her eyes follows the grim looking manager as he made his way across the room. There wasn’t too many people at the restaurant tonight so there was still a sense of privacy as everyone was minding their own business and wasn’t really paying attention to the fact that there was two top star idols in the room.

Moving her line of sight back to her boyfriend’s face, she could see that he was putting on his normal poker face that he normally has on, but not with her however. She could tell that he was still mad at her for her actions this morning and she understands that. Although he acted nice and sweet when they were in his room, but she could tell that it was because he was in a calm mood, but now, now he’s in a bad mood and she wonders why.

Jessica glance around the room and out the window to look at the beautiful view outside. She really hated whenever Jiyong is in one of his moods, especially when it was caused by her, because she didn’t know how to act around him. Jiyong was just sitting across from her, with his elbow propped on the arm rest and cradling his chin as he glance out the window with a bored face. Yup… he’s really in a bad mood.

 

 

“Ooooppa…” The girl called out to her boyfriend softly. “I’m not complaining or anything… but, why are we here?” She asked carefully as Jiyong stares at her.

Maybe it was because she looked scared of him or something, but Jiyong heave a sigh and flash her a small smile, so she must have did something good, right? “You don’t have to look that scared, people will get the wrong impression. I’m not gonna eat you or anything.”

“I know you’re not…” Jessica mumbles quietly as she fumbles with the hem of her dress.

Jiyong’s sigh was heard again, and seconds later, Jessica’s chin was tilted up by him so that she would be facing him instead of her lap. “Hey… come on, I didn’t bring you here so that I can get you scared and cry. I’m just not in the best of mood right now, but it’ll get better later, okay?” He flash her a small smile, retracting his hand back from her chin. “I promised to bring you for dinner this morning, didn’t I? I’m just keeping my promise. And so many things were going on today, I guess we both deserve a relaxing dinner together.”

The girl nodded her head slowly as she stares at the man in front of her. She knew sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter