Chapter 21

Fly With My Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of delicate silverware and luxury ceramic along with hush conversations surrounded the room that was Jiyong and Jessica’s dinner place. Everyone was clad in formal fancy attire with suits and tuxes while the women wore their best dinner dress in various length and colour with their best heels to match. In a glance, it looked more like an official dinner party rather than a restaurant. But of course Hotel Plaza Athénée is known for their royalty like luxury, and the dinner restaurant was nothing short of that.

Unlike the restaurant that they had lunch at, which was more casual and laid back with a sense of comfort and chic, their hotel’s dinner place commands attention and represents royalty, elegance and screams luxury with their huge crystal chandelier that hangs from the ceiling, surrounded by numerous other smaller chandelier that still glistened in the light. White sheer curtains was pulled open and tied with a crystal curtain ornament to keep it open for the guess to enjoy the beautiful view of the Eiffel Tower. The chairs and tables were all in white with silver linings that decorated the furniture and tablecloth. White and silver Ceramic silverware glistened on the table, reflecting anything that is opposite from it. Their waiter and waitresses dressed in an elegant white shirt, with black blazer and bow ties paired with black trousers or skirts and black shiny shoes, no wrinkle, smudge, or hair out of place whatsoever.

 

“You know, I’ve been here longer than you, but I’ve never stepped foot here at all.” Jessica murmured as she and Jiyong followed the manager to their table.

Jessica wore an elegant and simple blush dress that hugs her every curves perfectly. The soft satin cloth were held up together by two spaghetti strings that hugs around her delicate pale shoulder. With a simple square neckline, it gave the dress that modern detail that goes perfectly well with the timeless colour. The dress was modest as it falls all the way down to the floor with no skin exposed except for her neckline and shoulder area and also her arm. It wasn’t too much and yet it wasn’t too simple for the occasion. She paired her dress with coloured chunky peep-toe heels, showing of her red manicured toenails. The shoes had one strap across her ankle for more secure fit. Jessica wore her normal minimal makeup with coral eyeshadows and blush and also a deep red wine stain on her lips. Her hair falls down her back in elegant waves and soft curls. She decorated herself with a pair of simple vine earrings and matching necklace framed her delicate collarbone.

.

“Well than I’m glad I’m the first to bring you here. Besides, I don’t think it’s wise and suitable for you to have come here alone,” Jiyong replied, his arms wrapped around his girlfriend’s tiny waist. He turned to look at Jessica and flash a boyish smirk, “cause then I’ll have to worry about some French guy sweeping you away.”

Dressed in a crisp classic black Armani suit, with white dressed shirt peeking through the v-opening of his blazer. Jiyong discarded the annoying tie and instead tied a blush coloured ribbon around his collar and a matching blush coloured napkin peeking through his suit pocket, making him colour coordinated with his girlfriend. He also wore a pair of classy black leather shoes to go along with his look. Deciding to discard all his accessories, Jiyong opted to keep it simple with a just a couple of rings on his decorating his fingers. To complete his overall perfect alluring successful boyfriend look, Jiyong looked handsomely dashing with his hair swept back neatly, making him look both classy and alluringly y.

The sound of Jessica’s chuckles made Jiyong smile in content as the two walk across the restaurant, earning looks and turning heads from a few people in the restaurant. Reaching the balcony of the restaurant, they were greeted with a private table complete with candlelight and champagne with the open view of the Eiffel Tower and the surrounding view of Paris.

“Here is your table, Monsieur, Madame.” The manager said as he place two menus on the table, making way for Jiyong and Jessica. “A waiter will be with you shortly. I hope you will enjoy your stay here.” He gave the two a curt nod before excusing himself back to front part of the restaurant.

Jiyong nodded, impressed with his private table. Being the gentleman that he is, Jiyong made sure to pull out a chair for Jessica before he took his own seat opposite of her, smiling contently at the huge grin lighting up his girlfriend’s beautiful face.

“So, what do you think?” Jiyong raised his eyebrow in question, his hand opening the menu.

He watched as Jessica looks around the place and nodded in what he could tell was an impressed face.

“Well its very fancy, that’s for sure. I love the view the most.” The younger girl grins widely.

“That’s good. Now shall we decided on what to eat for dinner?”

“Hmm… you order. You know what I like, right?”

“Of course princess.”

 

 

“So the chef’s special consist of 4 dishes which are soups, salads, entrée and desserts.” The waiter clad in a white shirt and clean blazer held his note pad while repeating the menu in English with a hint of his French accent decorating his every pronunciation. “For the Soup, it will be a creamy Broccoli-Avocado soup, the Salad will be mixed spring greens with champagne poach pears, candied walnuts, goat cheese and a honey vinaigrette.  The entrée consist of Beef Wellington with mushroom duxelles served with Madeira sauce, bacon wrapped asparagus, oven-roasted tomatoes and mashed potato puffs. And lastly for the desserts, a chocolate mousse in a dark and white chocolate shell, crème angliase and fresh assorted berries.” The French man finishes and looks at Jiyong.

“And please add a bottle of white wine. Anything from the 2010 if you have it.” JIyong spoke in his posh English, making Jessica smile at her boyfriend. “I think that will be all.”

The waiter nodded in understanding and excuse himself to the kitchen, leaving the two love birds alone, staring at each other in loving gazes.

“You’re English has gotten really good. Every time I hear you speak in English, it just reminds me of how long we’ve known each other for. I mean when we first met, you couldn’t exactly much of anything, never mind ordering food. And now you almost sound like a native speaker, well except for the accent, which I find very cute by the way.” Jessica said, her fingers reaching out to play with Jiyong’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter