Chapter 10

Fly With My Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hello everyone and welcome to another episode of… HEALING CAMP!” The three MCs bowed to the camera with grins on their faces.

“Today’s episode will be graced by two of South Korea’s A-list celebrities!” Janghoon stated.

“Wow! I can’t wait to meet our guests today!” Kwanghee grins excitedly.

“Anyways, I’m sure everyone must be wondering where in the world we are today, right?” Jaedong looks at the two MCs and receives nods from them. “Well today we are filming exclusively in one of our guest’s office! So right now, we are currently standing outside of the office.”

“Well then let’s not waste any more time and let’s go meet our guests because I’m sure all of our viewers would like to meet them too!” Kwanghee said as the others nods.

 

 

“Let’s go in then!” Janghoon stated and the three MCs made their way into the building and approached the male receptionist. “Hello, uhm… where do we go?” Janghoon asked awkwardly at the man.

“Are you from Healing Camp?” The man question and receive a nod from the three MCs. “Well you can come with me.” He stated and they made their way to the elevator. The man scan his card and presses the top floor which was the 6th floor.

“Have you work here long?” Jaedong asks the receptionist to break their awkward silence.

“Uhm… Ever since the office was opened.” The man answered.

“Hyung, stop asking awkward and stupid questions.” Kwanghee laughed as he hits Jaedong lightly.

While the two of them argued, Janghoon took the opportunity to talk to the man. “Is the cafeteria here good?”

The man laughed and nodded as the elevator stopped at the 6th floor. The three MCs followed the man towards another receptionist that was separated by a glass door. The female receptionist bowed at the MCs while the man took his leave.

“Wow… the office is really great! And so is the view!” Janghoon claims as he looks out the windowed wall.

“You can come with me… the CEO is ready for you.” The woman bowed at them and leads them down the hallway and stopped in front of a black door with the writing ‘CEO’ on a metal plate pasted on the door. The woman knocked and waited for an answer before opening the door.

 

 

They were greeted by the faces of two of South Korea’s A-list celebrity. The MCs and the two guests bowed to each other as the MCs entered the room while the woman left.

“Wow! So our guests today are G-Dragon and Jessica!” Jaedong claims as he stood beside the two guests. “Why don’t you two introduce yourselves?”

“Hello everyone, I’m Bigbang’s leader, G-Dragon.” Jiyong greeted the camera and gave his famous 90 degrees bow.

“Hello, I’m Jessica.” Jessica smiled and bowed to the camera as well.

“Jiyong-ah!!” Kwanghee screams as he tries to run towards Jiyong with open arms but was blocked by Jaedong and Janghoon.

“Yah! Control yourself Kwanghee. Don’t try to act like you know them!” Jaedong scolded him playfully.

“But we do know each other! Right Jiyonggie?” Kwanghee grins at Jiyong.

“Jiyonggie?” Jessica looks at Jiyong and let out a laugh. She couldn’t imagine a guy other than s calling him Jiyonggie.

Jiyong nodded his head shyly while nudging Jessica jokingly.

“Well anyways… shouldn’t we all sit down first? How long do we have to keep standing?” Janghoon joked.

“Ah right! Please, please… take a sit. Make yourself comfortable.” Jessica ushered the MCs towards the lounge area in her office.

Janghoon and Heechul occupied one of the two loveseats while Jiyong and Jessica sat on the other one. Jaedong took his sit on the one and only solo sofa available.

 

 


“So let’s talk about the charismatic, fashionable and ever so talented leader, rapper, singer, song-writer and producer, G-Dragon first. GD-ssi was name as one of the richest idol in South Korea, the ideal man for both men and women alike, and also the most talented and gifted idol. He is also known around the word as one of the best fashion icon and this is recognized by fashion guru, Karl Largerfeld himself. Wow, you really are a very gifted man. GD-ssi, this is not the first time that you’ve appeared on Healing Camp correct?” Jaedong question Jiyong.

“Thank you for all of the kind words. Yes, this is my second time here. The first time I was here, I was accompanied by Daesung.” Jiyong nodded his head lightly.

“So first let’s talk about this,” Janghoon flips his cue card. “a rapper, singer, song-writer and producer. GD-ssi, right now, if you were to guest, how many song would you say have your copyrights on them?”

“Hmm…” Jiyong glance at Jessica who shrugged and stares blankly at t the empty table while his mind did a few math calculations. “I would say roughly around 200 plus.” Jiyong nodded his head casually.

“Wow… that’s a lot of songs!” Kwanghee claps his hand in amazement.

“I heard that your royalties goes up to 1 billion KRW!” Jaedong reads his cue card in shock. “That is a lot! You’re more successful than most producers that started even before you did!”

Jiyong laughed and shook his head humbly. “I work hard.”

 

 

Suddenly a pair of knocks sounded from the door which Jessica had gotten up to greet. She then came back with the female receptionist and a tray of tea and a plate of finger foods.

“Ah thank you Jessica-ssi, that’s very kind of you.” Jaedong bowed to Jessica as she serves everyone while the woman makes her exit.

“Please help yourselves.” Jessica nodded at the foods and took her seat beside Jiyong once again.

"I love it when guests feeds us!" Kwanghee grins as took a plate of the finger food.

 

 

“So back to GD-ssi. Do you feel like you deserve the tittle rich-dol?” Janghoon asked while grabbing a piece of sandwich.

Jiyong took the cup of tea that was handed to him by Jessica and looks at Janghoon. “I don’t know really. I work as hard as others. I wouldn’t call myself rich but I live in luxury, yes.”

“He is rich.” Jessica stated. “Jiyong likes to spend his money on clothes and food and things like that.”

“Oh! It looks like Jessica has spoken out!” Jaedong grins.

“He shops a lot. Even s can agree to that.”

“I just shop when I have the time.” Jiyong defended.

Kwanghee laughed and nodded. “But when you go shop you go all out right?”

Jiyong shyly laughed and nodded his head in defeat.

“Well if you were to be a great fashion icon than of course you need to do a lot of shopping. But I want to know, what do you do with your old clothes that you no longer where?” Janghoon asked.

“Well if their still wearable or if I only wear them for a short amount of time then I put it up for sale or give them away at orphanage.”

“Sometimes he recycles them and make a new outfit using it.” Jessica added.

 

 

The MCs nodded their head at the information before moving on. Kwanghee then flips his cue card and looks at Jessica with a smile. “Since we already found out a bit about GD-ssi, now let’s talk about the chic, charismatic singer, model, actress and designer, the Ice Princess Jessica-ssi. Jessica-ssi has been named as one of the most beautiful women in South Korea as she was one of the first Korean woman to made it on the top 100 list for the world’s most beautiful woman on 2012. And since then till now, Jessica-ssi has always placed herself on the top 100. She is also named as the woman male idols would want to spend Christmas with and has been the ideal type of many male ideal for her cat like appearances. Like GD-ssi, Jessica-ssi has also been recognize as the most fashionable female idol and has also build up her own clothing brand, Blanc & Eclare which have been receive well from all around the world.” Kwanghee read and stares at Jessica in awed along with the other two MCs.

“Wow Jessica-ssi, you’re really amazing.” Jaedong clapped his hand in amazement

“That’s right, I mean you have always been known as one of the most talented singers as your voice is very angelic and very nice to the ears. Many singers are jealous of Jessica-ssi’s voice because her voice is different than others. You can always tell that she’s the one singing just by listening to her voice.” Kwanghee stated.

“Yes, it has been a while since we’ve heard you si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter