Chapter 3

Fly With My Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

G-Dragon and Jessica spends New Year’s Eve together!

YG and Jessica sides has yet to give any comments G-Dragon’s and Jessica’s relationship.

Is Jessica and G-Dragon dating or just friends?

VIPs protest over Jisica’s relationship.

G-Dragon’s fans holds a protest assembly in front of YG Entertainment and B&E office building.

Fans finds photos of G-Dragon and Jessica wearing couple necklaces.

G-Dragon seen at YG building with Big Bang members!

Is former Girl’s Generation member Jessica using G-Dragon for her own benefits?

Will Jessica be signing a contract with YG Entertainment?

Past photos of JiSica in Paris for last year’s fashion week surfaces.

Dispatch releases more pictures of G-Dragon and Jessica.

Will Big Bang’s comeback be on hold?

 

“Seungri, what are you doing? Watching ?” Taeyang joked as he sat beside the maknae.

“What? No, of course not. I finished doing that hours ago.” Seungri grins jokingly before laughing at his hyung’s shocked face. “Joking hyung. I’m just reading the news about Jiyong hyung’s and Sica noona’s relationship. It’s crazy. Everyone is talking about them. I pity Jessica noona, having to cope with all this stress.” He replied seriously while sighing.

“Well the fans are going to know about it sooner or later. I mean they can’t just keep dating secretly forever.” Top said from his chair by the table.

“Yeah. I mean with the rate their going and with how much Jiyong cares for Sica, I don’t think they’ll be breaking up anytime soon too. It was just a matter of time before someone caught them. And unfortunately, the time was yesterday.” Taeyang nodded in agreement to Top’s word as he crosses her legs.

“I know that. I just hope our fans would be more understanding and support Jiyong hyung.” Seungri sighed.

 

Suddenly the door to the studio was open and Daesung came in looking breathless. “Have you guys seen the crowd outside? It’s crazy! They’re not kidding when they said they’ll surround our building.” Daesung stated as he sat on the empty chair near Top.

“Did it increase from this morning?” Top ask, walking to the window and looking down. “Oh yeah, they increased.”

Daesung sigh and shakes his head. “This is crazy. How long are they going to do this? Don’t they know how this will affect Jiyong hyung and Sica?”

“Yeah. I mean Jiyong hyung is starting to be happy again after Kiko and Sica noona is just coping up with her depression and now this happens? Can’t they give them a break?” Seungri grumbles.

“Well that’s how the real world works.” Top shrugs.

“Hey, speaking of Jiyong, is he still with Hyunsuk hyung?” Taeyang looks at Daesung.

“Oh yeah. They’re still talking. I saw them going to his office when I came.” Daesung nodded.

“Well whatever it is, let’s just hope they’ll work something out about this protest, because it’s starting to give me a headache.” Top said from the window as he massage his temple when his phone suddenly rang. Top glance at his phone and blinks. “About time he calls.” He mumbles before answering.

 

Top: Hello hyung

Jaejoong: Seunghyun-ah! Is it true? How’s Sica coping? Is Jiyong taking care of her?

Top: Hyung… can you please ask one question at a time. *sigh and rubs his temple* Yes it’s true. They found out about it yesterday night. Sica is at Jiyong’s place and she’s coping. And yes Jiyong did take care of her. But right now he’s at the company talking with Hyunsuk hyung.

Jaejoong: Sigh… right, sorry Seunghyun-ah. I was just shocked that they were found out this soon. And I’m just worried how Sica is going to cope with all of this stress.

Top: Yeah, I know what you mean. Me and the members are worried too. But I’m sure Jiyong will handle it.

Jaejoong: Of course he will. He has to, or he’ll have me and Yoochun to answer too. *warns jokingly*

Top: I’ll tell him that… *chuckles lightly*

Jaejoong: Well alright then. I can’t talk long cause I have filming going on. Tell Jiyong to hang on and take care of Sica, alright? I got to go now. Talk to you soon.

Top: Yeah, no problem. See you soon hyung. Bye…

 

Top waits until his hyung hung up before he turned off his phone. Looking up at s, he could see them playing a game of poker. It must’ve been Seungri, he thought.

“Let me join too.”

______________________________________________________

 

 

 “So, what do you wanna do? Cause if you ask me, there really isn’t much you can do other than confirming it. With the videos of you Jessica like that, it’ll be hard to deny your relationship.” Hyunsuk informed Jiyong seriously as he played a video of Jiyong and Jessica walking out of the cinema.

“I know. And I don’t want to deny it either because I know that will hurt Sica and myself. But at the same time, if I confirm it now, Jessica is going to get so much hate form my fans and honestly I’m not sure how much of that she can take.” Jiyong sighed as he runs his fingers through his hair.

“Well you can’t really change the fan’s mind unless you go out there and tell each and every one of them about yours and Jessica’s story. Of course if you do that then maybe Jessica would receive less hate as the fans would be more understanding and see Jessica as a great person that has help their idol when he was having a hard time. And they would also see you as the only person for Jessica as you were the one that help her get through her depression and all.” Hyunsuk shrugs and sips his can of coke.

 

Jiyong looks up at his boss and blinks a couple times. “What did you say hyung?”

Hyunsuk tilted his head and repeated. “They would see you as the only person for Jessica?”

“No, before that.” Jiyong shook his head. “You said... Unless I tell each and every one of my fans about mine and Jessica’s love story then they would never understand us. That’s it hyung!”

“I don’t know if it’s my age and I’m getting old, but I have no idea what you’re talking about right now. What’s it?” Hyunsuk leans on his chair with his arms cross.

“Don’t you get it hyung? I will confirm that we’re dating on live broadcast so that I have the chance to tell everyone why exactly I’m in love with Jessica.” Jiyong grins as his idea.

 

Hyunsuk nodded and sigh. “Alright, so we’ll have you admit it on live broadcast. But now the question is, where? I could try getting you on Happy Together again, but that would not be a suitable show for you two.” Hyunsuk took out his iPad and look through some of the variety show offers for Big Bang. “Since we should do it on a show with lots of viewers…hmm….”

“How about Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook?” Jiyong offered.

“Nope… unless you guys already make a comeback then it will be almost impossible to appear there.” Hyunsuk shook his head as his eyes ran down the list of shows. “I got it! You’ll appear on Healing Camp together with Jessica.”

“Together?” Jiyong furrowed his eyebrows. “Is that possible?”

“It’s Healing Camp, they don’t really care much about the company. Their focusing on healing idols. And both you and Jessica and also the boys need some healing. So I’m sure they’ll accept. And with you two being the talk of the nation, they wouldn’t even think twice before accepting. So? How about it? Good enough?” Hyunsuk looks up at Jiyong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter