Chapter 1

Fly With My Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“That movie was so scary I almost died!” Haeun shuddered at the memory of the movie that they had watch a few moments ago.

Her friend, Mirae rolls her eyes and scoffs. “You almost died? I was the one dying with you cutting of my hand’s blood flow and screaming in my ear. I’m surprised that I can still move my hand and hear you properly right now.”

The group of girls laugh at their friend’s joke. They were at the cinema enjoying a late night movie together like any other friends do.

“Anyway, what do you guys want to do now?” Miyoung ask.

“I’m hungry!” Yonggi answered.

“Sigh, you’re always hungry… anything else besides food?” Miyoung look around at her friends.

“We need to go to the washroom.” Mirae and Jisoo raised their hands and run to the washroom.

“Well while we wait for them, let’s go sit there.” Yonggi pointed at an empty table located next to a man in black coat and grey beany.

 

Mirae and Jisoo walked towards the washroom while talking with each other quietly. 

"That movie was actually really scary you know." Jisoo told her friend.

"Really? I don't think so..." Mirae replied.

"It is! but you're never sca- omg...." Jisoo whispered as she pulled Mirae's hand and hide behind the washroom's door.

Mirae blinked and looked at Jisoo. "What? What is it?"

Jisoo placed her finger on her lips, telling her friend to be quiet before pulling her out to peak at the woman in front of the mirror. Mirae gasp and look at Jisoo and back at the woman.

"No way..." Mirae whispered.

"Yes way... we're looking at her." Jisoo nodded quietly. "We gotta tell the others... come on." She said and they sneaked out of the wash room quietly and head towards they're friend.

 

The other 3 girls sat at their table quietly while waiting for their two friends that was at the toilet.

“Hey… girls…” Haeun tap the other two while staring at the man on the table in front of them.

“What?” Yonggi answered while the other was playing her phone.

“Look at him. That guy.” She whispered while pointing at the man in front of them that was wearing a face mask and a grey beanie and looking at his phone.

“Yeah… what’s wrong with him?” Yonggi raised her eyebrow. “What? Do you like him? You have a boy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter