Chapter 8

Tutoring Kim Hanbin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanbin came earlier than usual, of course he rarely did that. In fact, he wake up before his mother came into his room.

Hanbin looked at the classroom door with his head leaning on the table. One by one his classmates came. Seunghoon and Yugyeom talked to him and asked him about the baseball game yesterday. Which Hanbin didn’t interested, unlike most boys, Hanbin was not into sport. Hanbin prefer listening to music, writing lyrics, or make a song. His last hobby, no one knows about it.

Bobby came shortly afterwards, making the mood better because he was a mood maker. Jinhwan also came and immediately joined in their conversation.

When Hanbin realized the class was already crowded by his other friends, and a few minutes more teachers about to come, Hanbin’s heart turned into anxiety. He was waiting for people who hadn’t  come yet.

"Hey, what are you thinking?" Asked Seunghoon on Hanbin for not listening when Seunghoon tell him something.

Yes something, because Hanbin didn’t bother to listen about their conversation.

"No, I'm just sleepy", Hanbin pretended yawning and rested his head on the table.

At that time the person who made him anxious came, put her bag on the table, "Hey guys," Dahyun  greeted while giving a smile to her classmates.

Hanbin frowned, Did Dahyun can’t see him? Why she didn’t greet him?

"Hi Dahyun", Yugyeom returned a smile, "Are you okay? You look pale, "He said with concern.

Hanbin raised his head in surprise, and turned to see Dahyun. Hanbin who suddenly woke up from his position made Dahyun turn her head to him, but she didn’t even bother to ask why Hanbin looked so shocked.

She looks pale

“Where is your exercise?”, Dahyun asked Hanbin while sat down beside him.

“Is that the way you greet me?”, Hanbin rolled his eyes. He wanted same greetings that his classmates received from Dahyun.

Dahyun ignored his sarcasm and reached out her hands. Hanbin searched the exercises in his bag and handed it to her. The boys who still gathered on their table looked at Hanbin with wide eyes, especially Yugyeom and Seunghoon.

“Never thought that he really do this”, said Yugyeom in disbelief, then exchanged look with Jinhwan who wear I-know-right face.

The other classmates came around them, Jungyeon and Chaeyoung had same reaction when they saw Hanbin handed Dahyun that papers, “He really did this?”, asked Chaeyoung curiously.

Now Bobby’s turn gave reaction, he wear a proud mom’s smile.

“Unbelievable”, Jungyeon muttered and looked at Dahyun with full of respect. All of them knew how hard made Hanbin listened, and all of them had a same thought when they heard that Dahyun had tutored Hanbin. It just didn’t make sense at all..

Taehyun walked to their chair, interested to join the conversation, “What she actually do to him?”, he asked Jinhwan. While Dahyun checked Hanbin’s answers.

“Woman can change a man, you know”, Bobby teased them. All of them laughed.

Instead of responding their teases, Hanbin checked Dahyun’s expression, but Dahyun gave a blank look. Hanbin rolled his eyes, “Hey, she threaten me!”

“You aren’t the type who scared of threat”, Taehyun smirked.

“Yes, I know him since we’re young. He is changed”, Jinhwan enjoyed teasing Hanbin.

Hanbin clicked his tounge, “You are no help!”.

All of their classmates enjoyed teasing Hanbin until Mino announnced their teacher arrival. After their classmates went to their seat, Hanbin wanted to ask whether she was okay or not. Because her face look so pale. Dahyun was already had a pale white skin, but today was different.

“Dahyun..”, Hanbin called her.

Dahyun asked without turned her head from Hanbin’s exercises, “What?”

“Um.. Okay?”, Hanbin nervously asked her condition.

Dahyun shook her head, “It’s not okay. Look, you had many wrong answers”, Dahyun pointed some numbers at the papers. She thought Hanbin asked about the exercise, while the truth was he asked about her condition.

Hanbin felt embarassed, and when he was shy he tried to hide it, “Ck, I had headache after running in the middle of heavy rain. It’s all thanks to you!”, Hanbin snarled at Dahyun, making excuses.

Dahyun took a deep sigh, “Then why did you came late? You made me wait for two ing hours, Kim Hanbin”, Dahyun glared at him which made Hanbin’s expression soften in instant.

“I said sorry already”, Hanbin muttered. He lose. No actually, he made himself lose to Dahyun.

--

Nayeon went to Dahyun-Hanbin’s table to asked Dahyun to have lunch together. Hanbin was already gone with Jinhwan and Bobby as usual, “Let’s go Kim Dahyun”, Nayeon tried to pull Dahyun’s hand but the small girl looked very tired, “Mino is asking me to have lunch together, so please save me”, Nayeon whispered to Dahyun. Dahyun glanced at Mino who chatted with Momo infront of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter