Chapter 6

Tutoring Kim Hanbin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The short girl looked confused, she still couldn’t determine her decision. Dahyun already two weeks became  tutor for Hanbin, but Hanbin showed no change. Either Hanbin who didn’t want to change or was it his poor brain ability.

Honestly Dahyun couldn’t stand to bicker with Hanbin everyday. She didn’t even have time to daydream about Jaebum. All because of Hanbin.

"What are you doing here?", Dahyun’s body froze, not expecting to hear a voice that she knew so well.

If you think it was Jaebum, it wasn’t. It was not the sound of Jaebum. Although Dahyun hope that it was Jaebum, because it had been so long Dahyun not heard his voice since that night, it still wasn’t him.

Dahyun could feel his breath in her ear, very clear. Dahyun turned around, "What are you doing?", and then rubbed her ear, it was obvious that she was uncomfortable.

Kim Hanbin shrugged, "That's my question. What are you doing in front of the teacher, Kim Dahyun? ", Hanbin asked," Don’t tell me that you’re here to report me to Jung Seongsaem?!"

Dahyun bit her lower lip, she did not know that Hanbin could find out quickly. Because there was no answer from Dahyun, Hanbin could make his own conclusions. Hanbin not as stupid as Dahyun thought. Hanbin locked Dahyun, in his arms. Although Dahyun protested and tried to break the Hanbin’s arms, Hanbin didn’t release her. He instead brought Dahyun went away from the teachers' room.

"Hey, let me go!", Dahyun kept trying to break herdelf from his arms.

Hanbin chuckled, pleased that Dahyun couldn’t do anything. Dahyun panic face was a new thing that Hanbin liked.

"Hey Dahyun", Jackson came from nowhere. Hanbin and Dahyun were pleasantly surprised by the appearance of Jackson. Jackson  looked happy when he saw Dahyun, but he was quite surprised to see Hanbin next Dahyun. According to Nayeon and Momo, Dahyun never close with a male friend. Moreover Dahyun just had Nayeon and Momo as her friends. Then why today Jackson thought Dahyun and Hanbin were close?

"Um, Hey .. Jackson", Dahyun motioned Hanbin for release her immediatly, but unfortunately Hanbin  couldn’t read her hint.

"Hey, you two seems close," Jackson blurted out. Dahyun with all her might, elbowing Hanbin's ribs and it made Hanbin let her go in an instant. He cursed silently because it was hurt, but Dahyun did not even care. All she saw was Jaebum and Mark who were behind Jackson. She was praying that Jaebum did not them, but Jaebum's attention was already on Hanbin.

Hanbin bowed slighlty to seniors about to say goodbye because to his friends definitely would be waiting in the cafeteria. But Mark was the one who reply Hanbin. Hanbin could see Jaebum’s different gaze. Usually, Jaebum became a kind senior, but now Jaebum didn’t gave him a slight smile at all. Maybe there was a little jealousy in the Jaebum’ eyes. He didn’t know for sure. Hanbin turned to Dahyun who was still immersed in her own thoughts. It seemed Dahyun not planning on going anytime soon, so Hanbin went first.

"Are not you going to eat lunch?", Mark broke the silence, the atmosphere was too awkward and he did not like it. Jackson who was usually noisy, didn’t play his role properly this time.

Dahyun saw Hanbin, then she returned to the real world, "Oh, I have to go. Annyeonghigaseyo ", Dahyun slightly bowed to them and run to Hanbin, "Yah, why you left me? ", Dahyun hit Hanbin's arm, and Hanbin complained that hitting him was unnecessary. Dahyun and Hanbin started to bicker again.

Jackson and Mark stared at Jaebum who had his eyes only on Dahyun, "100% sure he's not gay," Jackson muttered under his breath.

--

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter