Chapter 3

Tutoring Kim Hanbin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun walked with a heavy heart, she still couldn’t belive that Hanbin played her so easily. Yesterday, when she came back from restroom, she found Bobby and Jinhwan grinned like stupid monkey. She felt so frustated, Jinhwan and Bobby explained that they weren’t escape because they felt sorry to Dahyun. Although Dahyun felt thankful, but it was annoyed her enough. Hanbin was annoying!

She opened her classroom door and her gaze fixed at the boy who sleep in his table. Jinhwan and Bobby who played around froze because the girl sudden appearance. Dahyun glared at them and sat to her chair. Nayeon and Momo who sensed something was wrong asked immediately to Dahyun. Dahyun told them everything. Momo sighed in desperate, afterall, they couldn’t hope anything to Hanbin.

“Jung Seongsaem is here”, Mino the class president announced so his classmates could prepared themselves. After a 40-years man appeared, Mino stood up to lead the greetings, “Attention! Bow to teacher”, They greeted their teacher.

After replying their greetings, Jung Seongsaem smiled widely, “So, before we start I want to arrange your seat. You’ll sit with your pair, girl and boy”, He said excitedly, like teenage girl.

He could heard groans from all of the students, ”Saem, we’re not elementary students anymore”, Yugyeom dislike his idea, and his classmate support him.

“Yugyeom is right”, Jihyo the red haired girl exclaimed.

The teacher rolled his eyes, sighed because he never thought that arranging seat would cause so many response, “ I have to arrange this because you need to help your chairmate. I take no for your response”

Jungyeon the short haired girl whimpered, “Gosh, so annoying!”, then started to clean up her stuff from her table. Other students followed her with the same attitude.

Sana shoot her glare to Kim Trio, “It must be your fault!”, she stompped her feet.  Jinhwan and Bobby froze, knew that they cause this seat arrangement. While Hanbin looked careless about what his classmates response

“If only you didn’t fight”, Nayeon turned her head and hissed at Jinhwan. Momo reenacting the same scene to Bobby who gave wide smile.

“Taehyun with Sana. Move your quick!”, Jung Seongsaem pointed the first line in first row. Sana’s face looked brighten because she’s having crush on Taehyun since the first day, while the chic boy went to his chair silently, ignoring Sana, “ Mino-Nayeon”, Jung Seongsaem announced the second pair.

Nayeon eyes went wide, she hates Mino so much. The boy was huge and always smiled at her, she found that creepy. Dahyun couldn’t help but smile, enjoying that her friend in panic, “Please, with anyone but him”, Nayeon whimpered at Momo who had excact reaction with Dahyun. Nayeon took a peek at Mino who already in their new seat, wearing the idiot smile that Nayeon hated the most.

“Good luck”, Momo whispered at Nayeon and patted her . Nayeon knew that her two bestfriends was enjoying her situation.

“I hope you’ll end with Bobby”, Nayeon snapped at Momo, loud enough to be heard by Trio Kim and Dahyun behind Momo.

“Amen”, Bobby smirked and gave wink to Momo.

“Im Nayeon, hurry up!”, Jung Seongsaem shouted, and the girl had no choice but walk to the huge boy who already waited her, “Yugyeom-Yerin. Momo-Bobby. Seunghoon-Chaeyoung”

Now Nayeon could smile a little, the situation had switched. Dahyun laughed at frozen Momo. Bobby approached her first, “Come on, Momo-chan”, he picked up Momo’s stuff and dragged the frozen girl to their new seat, “Thank you Nayeon, you are so kind”, Bobby gave thankful look at Nayeon.

“It’s okay Bobby. Good luck”, Nayeon giggled, already forget about Mino who she found creepy stood beside her. Momo cursed silently at Nayeon but Nayeon just stuck her tounge out.

Jung Seongsaem read the next pair, one by one they went to their new seat with new partners. Dahyun found it interesting, how some people groaned because they doesn’t like their new partners and how they changed their mind after knew their partner was the one that already close with them or the new partner was their crush. If Dahyun could choose, she wanted Seungyoon or Youngjae because they were smart, so they might had same interest. But of course Jung Seongsaem already had someone in his mind to be paired with Dahyun, no other but Kim Hanbin.

Dahyun and Hanbin couldn’t move their body, even an inch. Some people shocked at the news, some people laughe because two of them were so different. They were just.. unmatched.

Nayeon and Momo shocked, felt sorry at Dahyun. Even when Nayeon caught Dahyun chuckled at the news of her and Mino being paired, Nayeon still felt sorry because she k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter