Chapter 2

Tutoring Kim Hanbin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun went straight to her locker, where she usually found her friends. Nayeon already squealing about Mark who walked and smiled past her. Momo just listened and wear a I-don’t-really-care face, “God, thanks you are here Dahyun”, Momo walked to the small girl with desperate look, “She’s always talking about Mark”.

Dahyun just smiled a little and opened her locker, “So, what he did to our precious nayeon?”

“He smiled at me, I think he winked too”, Nayeon giggled happily while the blonde one rolled her eyes.

“I think I didn’t saw him wink”, Momo mumbled, but Dahyun just laughed at her friends.

Nayeon grumbled, “Oh please, you are just jealous, Momo”, Nayeon smiled in victory after three boys appeared behind Momo, “Good morning, Bobby”. And almost in instant, Momo rolled her eyes. She didn’t have to turn her body and an arms already tangled in her shoulders.

“Well, hello to you to Nayeon”, Nayeon smiled in satisfaction, “What happen babe? You look in a bad mood”, Bobby asked his crush.

Dahyun giggled, “Bobby, you are the reason why she had a bad mood”, she kindly explained it to Bobby. Jinhwan and Nayeon laughed. Hanbin still quiet, maybe he found it difficult to smile because her bruised cheeks.

“What? Why? What did I do wrong?”, Bobby asked in panic, “Babe, it’s not true right?”

Momo pulled off his arm around her shoulder, “Oh my God, stop calling me babe”.

“Are you guys dating?”, Hanbin asked blankly, his bruised cheeks were very visible, anyone could tell that he had a fight yesterday.

Nayeon extremly happy because teasing Momo, she raised her hand, asking to high five with Hanbin but the boy just stared blankly to Momo. Nayeon huffed, Jinhwan the kindest one among the three high fiving with Nayeon before she pulled her hands down.

“We are not dating!”, Momo almost shouted in frustation, made Jinhwan, Dahyun laughed even more while Nayeon still felt sour to Hanbin.

“We are not”, Bobby stated seriously, and they were sure his word weren’t finished yet, “But we will”, Bobby walked off from the group and winked to Momo who groaned as the respons. Hanbin followed him to our class.

Jinhwan smiled a little to Momo, “What? Are you happy because friend of yours already ruined my mood?”, Momo snapped.

“Ouch, easy woman”, Jinhwan pretended to be shocked but he walked a way with a smile still on his face.

Dahyun looked at the trio and shook her head. It was fun befriend with them, if only they weren’t trouble maker. She hated trouble, so she always tried to avoid, including not stayed to close with Hanbin.

“Come on”, Nayeon went to class with Dahyun and Momo following behind.

--

“Kim Dahyun, Jung Seonsaeng’s looking for you”, her classmates, Lee Suhyun told Dahyun who chatted hapily in her chair. Momo and Nayeon looked surprised, so the girl.

“Why?”, Dahyun asked clueless.

Suhyun shook her head, “I don’t know. You better hurry up. He looks angry”, She went back to her chair.

Dahyun stood on her feet, “I guess I have to come”, She mumbled to her friends.

“Did you cause trouble?”, Momo asked Dahyun, worried about her friend. Momo knew that Dahyun had clean record about trouble. Well, she never had or caused trouble at all. Dahyun shrugged her shoulders, and walked away.

She asked herself the reason why her teacher called her. She thought she didn’t do anything wrong. Before she opened the door, she heard her teacher’s voice, “You think it’s cool fighting with students from other school?”, He shouted, made Dahyun startled. She was confident that she didn’t have any relation to problem that caused by her classmates.

She opened the door and walked to her teacher’s desk, caught three boys stood still with head hung low. The three looke at Dahyun, each of them gave different reaction. Kim Jiwon smirked waving his hand a little. He still joked around even infront of teacher. Jinhwan looked at her with apologetic face. And the last Kim Hanbin who gave blank stare. Well, Dahyun always thought that Hanbin never had any expression beside blank look.

“Kim Dahyun, you are here”, her teacher called the girl, lowering his tone signaling her to come closer. Dahyun stood beside Bobby, nodded, ready to hear the reason why she called to teachers’ room for the first time in her entire life. She felt like a bad girls already, “You are the smartest student in our school”. The girl nodded, she knew it already. She often hear about it from many people, but she waited until the older person continue to speak, “I want you to help this three, especially him”, with no doubt, Jung seonsaeng pointed his finger at Kim Hanbin.

Just a few words from Jung seongsaem made Dahyun lost in thought. She had to he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter