Chapter 17

Tutoring Kim Hanbin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note : It’s been awhile since I update, I recommend to read the previous chapter first :’)

 

“Excuse me!” Dahyun tried to move forward but bunch of students infront of them won’t even budge. She informed that the test result was already out, so here she was. Trying to look at the score. Hers and his score. Actually, she didn’t think much about her score because she believe that she did well. But how about Hanbin’s?

“Hey, don’t you hear that this small shorty girl said ‘excuse me’?” A man from behind her grabbed her shoulders and talked a little loud and it attract some of people. But it work, some people made way for her.

Dahyun moved forward, “Shorty?”, she snorted with a cute frown.

Jackson grinned, “Well, it’s true though”.

“You yourself not tall at all”, Mark who was beside Jackson shook his head and move forward beside Dahyun who already had attention on the notice board.

Jackson pouted, “A simple thank you would be nice, shorty”, he move forward. Some girls wanted Mark and Jackson’s attention by shouting their name. They were popular student after all, “Hi girls” Jackson waved at them as a fanservice.

“This is your name”, Mark pointed at Dahyun’s name on the top of the list. The rank best of their grades and of course Dahyun was in the first place.

Dahyun nodded as the response and her eyes still busy searching one familiar name while humming.

“Kim Hanbin... Kim Hanbin... Kim Hanbin...” She hummed. She pointed her finger at the notice board. Started from the bottom but she couldn’t find it. Until she find a familiar name on the middle rank.

Kim Hanbin.

Average score : 72

Dahyun grabbed Mark’s arms and squeezed it, “He did it!”, she jumped and squalled, “I gotta go, seniors” Dahyun smile widely leaving Mark and Jackson confused.

“Who is Kim Hanbin?”, Jackson was elbowing Mark’s side.

Mark turned his head to the notice board again, “Isn’t that the boy that tutored by Dahyun?”

“I think you are right”, Jackson shrugged his shoulders.

--

“Hanbin!”, Dahyun opened the classroom door but Hanbin seemed not in the room. Some of her classmate turned their head because Dahyun slammed the door loudly.

Jimin sighed, “Can you please don’t slam the already damaged door?” She looked worried at the door. A couple days back, Bobby and Mino were joking around and the poor classroom door became their victim.

Dahyun mumbled sorry couple of times, but she asking about Hanbin after that while her  eyes roaming around the class.

“He’s not here”, said Yugyeom after looking around the class.

“Well, duh she already knows that Hanbin is not here by a glance, dummy” Jimin snappped at the giant tall Yugyeom.

Dahyun didn’t have time for witnessing their bicker, “Guys guys, It’s okay” Dahyun turned around and running to the door.

Where was he?

Classroom? No.

Canteen?

Probably.

Dahyun turned her feet to canteen way. As usual, canteen always full of bunch students. It’s a little difficult to find Hanbin here. But Dahyun couldn’t wait to give a good news for Hanbin.

“What are you doing here? Sit right there”, Bobby’s voice from behind startled Dahyun. Dahyun smiled because she relieved met Bobby. She followed Bobby and they walked to the table. She looked Hanbin who was eating his meal beside Jinhwan. Infront of them, Momo also ate her meal.

Jinhwan was the one who realized Bobby and Dahyun came. He gave a simple smile and moved his food tray and sat beside Momo. Hanbin looked up, confused why Jinhwan changed his seat, but then he sensed a girl stood beside him. He turned, put his chopstick down. Well, he need to pay full attention at this girl. Not that he wanted to but, because looking at this girl made him in a good mood.

“Have you seen the notice board?”, Dahyun asked excitedly.

Hanbin pulled h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter