Chapter 16

Tutoring Kim Hanbin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the announcement result of their test. Dahyun couldn’t wait patiently. She grabbed her bread and walked away before her father scolding her because she hadn’t eat proper breakfast. When Dahyun hopped in to the bus, she searched something hoping that she could meet familiar person. And her eyes made a shapped moon as she smiled. She found him.

“Hey”, Dahyun tapped his shoulder gently, wanted his full attention to her.

He looked up to the girl who stand beside his seat and gave her a simple smile before he stood up and let Dahyun sat in his seat, “Hey”.

Dahyun looked up and saw Hanbin who now stood beside her seat, “Today is the day”, Dahyun bit her lips nervously.

Hanbin chuckled at her, “I know”.

Dahyun told him that she couldn’t asleep because of the result test. Of course she didn’t have to worry because she would get perfect score. But she worried about Hanbin.

“Hey, I’m not that stupid. You have to feel nervous because I may beat you”, Hanbin smirked teasingly but Dahyun laughed along.

“You need to work harder that this to beat me”, Dahyun , “If all of your grades pass 70, I will grant your wish.”

Dahyun then asked Hanbin his wish, but Hanbin said he had none right now. He would think about that later.

Wrong. He do have a wish. But he afraid to asked. So he kept it close right now until he found nice timing.

They walked to the school together. Some students whispering about them, it’s not that they didn’t notice but they didn’t care at all. They continued chatting until Hayi came and blocked their way.

“Hanbin, we need to talk”, Hayi said while giving a dirty look to Dahyun.

Dahyun hesitated to go because she looked at Hanbin and his face told he didn’t excited to talk with Hayi.

Hayi turned to Dahyun and snapped, “That’s your cue to go”.

Dahyun startled a bit but made a frown. When she was ready to walk away, Hanbin pat her back, “I’ll see you in class”, and Dahyun nodded.

Hanbin’s eyes was on Dahyun’s back. They would meet soon but why an idea of separating from Dahyun because of Hayi made Hanbin’s mood turned bad, “What?” Hanbin growled, he made a clear expression that he’s annoyed because of her.

Hayi frowned, knew that Hanbin had changed since he close with Dahyun. Hanbin rarely replied her messages, “So you rejected me because of her?” Hayi pointed at Dahyun who already walked with Nayeon who came from nowhere.

“Shhh!” Hanbin widen his eyes, threating her.

“So, it’s because of her?” Hayi anger risen up.

Before Hanbin could answer, the bell rang. He smirked, “I have to go”, leaving Hayi speechless alone.

--

“I t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter