Chapter 1

Tutoring Kim Hanbin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The shortest girl of three staring at her bestfriend’s brother. Well, he was her first love, or that what she’s believe. What did make Kim Dahyun fall in love with Im Jaebum? First, he’s very mature and it made him looked charismatic. Second, he’s very smart, which means he had y brain. Third, he’s IM JAEBUM. Dahyun could name the reason why she liked Jaebum but it was too much. She thought that Jaebum was a perfect man alive and a type of boyfriend that every girl asking for.

“Bye, Dahyun”, Jaebum smiled at her and made her realized that she wasn’t daydreaming of him. Dahyun returned the smile awkwardly. Gosh Jaebum made the smartest students of their school looked so dumb.

Jaebum and two friend of him named Mark Tuan and Jackson Wang took their leave. The Hong Kong person waved cheerfully to Dahyun and her friends. Being the polite one, only Dahyun who returned to wave her hands to him, still wearing an awkward smile.

“Oh, God. How embarrasing!”, Im Nayeon, Jaebum’s little sister groaned. She was extremly annoyed that his older brother by two years told her to return home on time, “I already told mom that I will go out with you guys and she gave her permission, but Jaebum is so overprotective”.

Dahyun frowned, “It’s how the sister-brother relationship works, Nayeon. Protect each other”.

The japanesse girl, Momo raised her brows, “Ofcourse Kim Dahyun is on Im Jaebum’s side”.

Nayeon rolled her eyes, “I still don’t understand why you like Jaebum so much? If you knew that he’s the person that the most annoying in the world, I doubt you still have feelings for him”.

Dahyun just smiled, “Hey, your brother is fine. And nothing can’t make him bad in my eyes”, Dahyun turned back and started walking, “Come on!” and her friends were following her.

“So, Mark and Jackson will stay overnight in your house this Saturday?”, Momo enlightend the mood between Nayeon and Dahyun.

Nayeon smiled widely, remembered that Jackson slipped and said that he and Mark will stayed at her house. Although Nayeon found Jackson annoying most of time but sometimes he was useful, “Yup, I can’t wait spending the night with Mark”, Nayeon grinned brightly.

“What? I don’t know about that”, Dahyun looked confused.

Nayeon shook her head, “Kim Dahyun, were you spacing out again? Stop spacing out when my brother were around”, she teased Dahyun.

Dahyun shrugged, “So, it’s true?”

“Yes, and you guys will help me”, Nayeon grinned, “You have to distract Jaebum’s attention on me”, She pointed at Dahyun, and turned to Momo, “You have to take care of jackson”.

Momo groaned, “Oh God, why I have to face Jackson? He’s like an enemy’s boss that hard to win over”, Dahyun nodded, understand what Momo had said. Jackson was very unpredictable, he always cheerfull until the stage that his only smile annoyed people. The three was curious how a boy like Jackson could have a girlfriend, their other senior, Heo Youngji. They guessed that Youngji was about the same as Jackson or maybe she was a fool.

They were at the the cinema and Momo volunteered to buy the tickects for them. Nayeon and Dahyun went to bought popcorns and soda, they chatted about everything, mostly boys. Nayeon thought maybe Dahyun had to find some boy over Jaebum because she thought that her brother was not as perfect as Dahyun thought, “Seriously, Mark and Jaebum are like sky and earth. They were so different. Mark has cool appearance but Jaebum, nah he’s annoying”.

“Maybe because you live under the same roof with Jaebum. I think he’s okay. No, I still think he’s still perfect”, Dahyun smirked.

Momo returned to her friends with tickets in her hands, “So, what are we talking about?”, she sat at the nearest chair.

“Boys”, Nayeon and Dahyun answered at the same time.

Momo rolled her eyes, “Of course boys!”, she was about to die of boredom because her friends since junior high school were always talking about it, “Mark and Jaebum to be specifics”. Dahyun and Nayeon giggled.

“Hey, you need find your own crush to enjoy this conversation”, Dahyun suggested and Nayeon nodded.

“Oh, Dahyun, you forget about Bobby, aren’t you?”, Nayeon remembered their classmate who were always strolling around Momo, “I’m sure Kim Jiwon likes her”, She was eyeing Momo who growled in annoyance.

“Not that troublemaker!”, Momo massaged her forehead, already felt a headache talking about Bobby.

Dahyun laughed, “But Bobby is better than Hanbin”, they were enjoyed teasing the tallest girl.

“Nah, they plus Jinhwan are total troublemaker”, Momo rejects the idea.

Nayeon nodded, “But Hanbin is their leader, so of course he is the worse”.

“And he’s dummy”, Dahyun added.

Momo gasped at the sudden opinion from Dahyun, “Wow, the smartest girl at our school has spoken”. Dahyun was a very nice girl, she rarely, no she almost never said bad things about the other people. But she hated a lazy people like Hanbin plus like her friends had said, Hanbin was a troublemaker. The good student liked her surely didn’t want to involve or around troublemaker like Kim Hanbin.

Dahyun apologized, “It’s not like that, but I hate troublemaker. Basically, Hanbin is the one who make Jinhwan and Bobby into the trouble. I feel sorry for them”.

Nayeon laughed, “What a sweetheart, you don’t need to apologize!”, Momo laughed along with Nayeon and Dahyun followed them too, “I wonder if you get involved in Hanbin’s trouble”.

Dahyun eyes widen, panic in horror, “Oh my Go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter