Chapter 10

Tutoring Kim Hanbin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After controling his heart that he didn’t want Dahyun got closer to Jaebum, Hanbin walking towards Jaebum who was watching Dahyun sleeping silently. Jaebum attention distracted when Hanbin came in, bowed politely. Although now Jaebum was his rival, but Hanbin still put some respect on Jaebum.

"I don’t think she'll wake up in the near time", Hanbin put bread and milk on the table next to the Dahyun’s bed. He tried to start a conversation, actually wanted to know the reason Jaebum was in the room.

Jaebum smiled a little, "I think that’s better. She needs some rest ".

Then what are you doing here? Let her sleep, and don’t come near her anymore!

The younger boy nodded his head, "The lunch time will end soon. We should let her rest ", Hanbin trying to convince Jaebum.

Jaebum sighed, he didn’t have any choice. Hanbin was right about lunch time was almost over, "Okay", Jaebum looked at Dahyun and then decided to leave the room.

Hanbin's eyes were following Jaebum who went to the door until left the clinic. Hanbin finally saw the food he had brought, hoping Dahyun would wake in near time to eat.

"It would be better if she wakes up for a moment," Hanbin whispered while looking at Dahyun. Suddenly Dahyun's eyes were wide opened. Hanbin gasped, "You .. you .. are awake?".

Dahyun looked better after some rest, her face looked warmer. She lifted herself and sat in the bed, "Why did you sent him out?", Dahyun whimpered. Hanbin looked confused so Dahyun explained, "I wasn’t sleeping. I pretended to sleep. But why did you come and sent him out? "

Hanbin face flushed red, Dahyun seemed unhappy with his arrival. Even his good intentions weren’t appreciated. His hands were trying to grab bread next to mattress, and threw on Dahyun, "From Nayeon and Momo", Hanbin’s face looked cold, he couldn’t his expression. And unfortunately Dahyun didn’t sense it.

Hanbin felt happy because he could send Jaebum out from Dahyun, but he wasn’t happy anymore because Dahyun turned to blame him for what he did to Jaebum.

Dahyun opened the bread, muttering, "You should just go and leave Jaebum oppa and me alone", Dahyun took the first bite of the bread.

Somewhat Hanbin anxiety eased when Dahyun who ate food that he brought. Although he was annoyed with Dahyun, but he handed a a carton of milk after opened it for her.

"Why did you pretend to sleep?" Hanbin asked, took the nearest chair and sat next to the bed. To be honest he was very curious about it.

Dahyun blinked, not sure about the answer. Come to think of it, why she had to pretend to sleep while Jaebum began to show attention to her. Perhaps because she was embarrassed, "Because I'm shy."

Hanbin looked upset, he couldn’t control his facial expression, but Dahyun was too stupid to catched Hanbin’s changing expression, "ridiculous", said Hanbin coldly.

"Thank you", Dahyun answered with sarcasm.

"So you pretend to be sick?"

Dahyun glared at Hanbin's careless question, "Do you think I pretend fainted back at  P.E class? You know how much disadvantages for me because skip classes? "

Hanbin shrugged, then walked to another bed beside Dahyun's, "Ah, I feel like skipping classes now", Hanbin was lying on another mattress, "It's been two months that I  didn’t skip. Wow, that's a record", laughed Hanbin, feel unbelievable.

"Are you proud of it?", Dahyun continued to eat her bread, "I don’t want to miss  classes, while you choose to skip? Really .. ", Dahyun ate all of her bread.

Hanbin glanced Dahyun who already finished her bread, Hanbin was happy because Dahyun finally eat something, "Have you not eat for a week?", Hanbin mocked Dahyun.

"Can you be nice to me even if just for a moment?", Dahyun pouted.

She's cute

"No", Hanbin replied briefly.

Dahyun rolled her eyes, "of course", Hanbin laughed, got out of bed and headed for the door. Teasing Dahyun was fun, and it made his mood better.

“Are you going back to class?" Asked Dahyun in surprised, because Hanbin seriously said if he wanted to skip

Hanbin shook his head, "no"

"Then where are you going?", Dahyun didn’t want to be alone. Although she mocked Hanbin who sent Jaebum out, but on the one hand Dahyun wanted company.

Fortunately Hanbin realized Dahyun who didn’t want to be left. He tried to hide his smile, "Don’t you want me to be good even for a moment? I decided to be good right now. I'll buy more bread for a pig ", Hanbin saw the upset face when Hanbin just called her a pig, then went out clinic.

"You should buy two!", Dahyun shouted before Hanbin went too far.

--

Finally Hanbin skipped the rest of the classes. He complained that he got headaches to teachers and allowed him to rest in the clinic. For several hours, Dahyun and Hanbin both in the clinic, they were constantly bickering. However Hanbin could smile with relief because Dahyun becomes more energetic because she could snapped at Hanbin's teasing. Dahyun even decided not to sleep until the last bells.

Dahyun felt lucky when her friends pick her up when the school bell rang. Nayeon and Momo looked very happy to see Dahyun, Jinhwan and Bobby was not much different.

"I'm so sorry that you got sick, Dahyun", Jinhwan said to Dahyun.

Dahyun glanced at Hanbin who stood beside her, already placed her bag to his shoulders, "It's okay Jinhwan, it's not your fault so you do not have to apologize to me."

Nayeon was about to tease Hanbin about taking Dahyun's bag, but Hanbin already threw it to Dahyun, "That was her own fault. She can not take care her own body, what a stupid "

The small girl could not beleive what had Hanbin said, "Hey, idiot, it's your fault that I waited you for so long".

Hanbin still felt sorry if someone said that. It was his fault and he admitted that, "You could leave me. You are such an idiot for waiting that long ", Hanbin started to wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter