Chapter 4

Tutoring Kim Hanbin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I don’t think it’s good enough”, A girl opened her bag, looking unsatiesfied with her appearance. She was looking for her lipbalm and applied them carelessly. She didn’t have much time to check it again and turned to fix her hair, “Calm down, Kim Dahyun”, she whispered to herself. Bitting down her own lip due nervousness.

She never thought thhat visiting her bestfriend’s house could make her nervous like this. Well, it was Im residence. Nayeon’s house. Sister’s of Im Jaebum.

without realizing the situation, the front door opened slowly Dahyun still busy arranging her hair, “Oh, Dahyun is already here”, Jaebum was slightly taken aback, but he put a simple smile. Both of his hands carrying bags of garbage, “Come in”. The boy came out, to throw away the garbage.

Dahyun stood awakwardly all of sudden becasue she never thought that Jaebum would open the door and watch her beautified her self. Of course she was embarrassed.

After her crush threw away garbages, he repeated his words, telling Dahyun to come in. Dahyun followed him, right behind him. She didn’t think have encourage to walk infront of him or beside him. So the best option was walk behind Jaebum, “Nayeon, Dahyun is here”, Jaebum announced to the group who looked engrossed in the conversation.

Nayeon waved her hand and smiled at her friend, told him to sit down. of course she had sat beside Mark. While Momo seemed annoyed, had to listen the chattering box,  Jackson about his pride of being senior. But when they realized Dahyun was coming, their attention fixed on Dahyun. Even Jackson was approaching Dahyun and invited to join their conversation.

"At least Dahyun will listen to me without reproach," said Jackson, a little annoyed because Momo gave a negative response.

Dahyun just smiled a little, in fact he was too lazy to listen to the chatter of Jackson but if it means can be close to Jaebum, she was fine.

Momo pulled Dahyun to sit between him and Jackson, it was obvious that Momo did not want to hear Jackson’s chatters again, "Why don’t you buy us snacks, Jackson? Didn’t you say you want some chips?", Momo asked, distracting Jackson.

Mark, who looked awkward sitting next to Nayeon volunteered to go. He knew that Nayeon had crush on him, and of course he knew about her brother's possible reaction. Moreover, Mark considered Nayeon as his own sister.

"Then I'll go with you", Nayeon added excitedly.

"Where do you think it will go?", Jaebum hissed, "And stop clinging to Mark!"

Nayeon pouted and let go of her hand on Mark’s arm, "Why do not you just go away Im Jaebum?", she snapped. Forgot to call him ‘oppa’

"I’m older", hissed Jaebum, hinting that Nayeon should call him ‘oppa’ instead of his name.

That was the first time Dahyun saw Jaebum who looked rather angry, and she did not want to ruin the mood, "Then I'll go buy a snack", Dahyun raised her hand.

"Good thing she comes", Jackson patted Dahyun with a wide smile, "Dahyun is always dependable". Dahyun returned the smile and take her jacket and put them on again, "Jaebum, at least you have to accompany her"

"Okay", Jaebum took his jacket on the couch and walked towards the door, "Jackson, please pay attention to them both," Jaebum appointed at Mark and Nayeon.

Mark laughed half-heartedly, "Hey, your sister is safe with me"

Dahyun never thought that Jaebum would agree to go buy a snack with her. Well, this was the first time they would walk together. After returning from Im residence, Dahyun would definitely noted in her agenda that today is a historic day.

Momo really wanted to go with Dahyun, instead of having one room with Jackson and listened words coming out of his mouth nonstop. But Momo understood that Dahyun must be happy to have had time alone with Jaebum.

Jaebum, had always been a gentleman, opening door for Dahyun and let Dahyun walked out first. Of course, with such a simple thing like that succeed make Dahyun heart jumped for joy, "I'm sorry you had to go out with me", Jaebum talked.

No need to apologize, Dahyun really do not mind. She was very happy, instead.

"It’s okay", Dahyun simply replied, never stare directly at Jaebum eyes, she always lowering her head.

"Maybe I should not let Mark and Nayeon met too often", Jaebum laughed half-heartedly. Yet it managed to make Dahyun smiling like an idiot.

"I think Mark sunbae is a good man", Dahyun gave her opinion after a long thinking about what she should say.

"You also like Mark?" Asked Jaebum suddenly.

Dahyun shook her head quickly, "No, I don’t like him".

I like you..

Dahyun hoped that the three words could come out from , but she was too afraid of Jaebum’s reaction. For many years she dreamed of Jaebum to be hers, but to say three simple words had made Dahyun thought about it millions times.

Jaebum was smiling slightly, "Mark is a good person. He is very good and it makes women misunderstood.. I just do not want she hurt”

Dahyun was knowing well that Jaebum was a person who is very care to his family. Nayeon often complained about protective Jaebum, but Dahyun always admired that one side of Jaebum. Care for his family means someday he will care for his wife and children in the future. At least that's what her mother always told to Dahyun.

Dahyun hope to go further, however, they were already in front of a minimarket. Jaebum was always polite, greeting friendly to the store owner. Dahyun was sure she wouldn’t be able to fall in love with someone else other than Jaebum, "Should we buy some drinks?", Jaebum suggested. Dahyun just nodded in response, she was really shy.

"Hey nerd", Dahyun looked back and found a familiar figure. Familiar figure who did not want her to know, actually.

Jaebum was looking back too, "Do you know him?", he whispered to Dahyun.

"Yes, he is my classm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter