Chapter 11

Tutoring Kim Hanbin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wanna bet?”, Bobby came to Jinhwan’s table where his closest friend gathered. Yes, it wasn’t only Hanbin and Jinhwan anymore, recently he hang with Nayeon, Dahyun and of course his Momo-chan. He loves teasing her like that.

Jinhwan turned his head, “About what?”

“About Dahyun will come or not”, Bobby grinned stupidly.

Momo sighed. She thought it was useless because she was sure about the result, “What are you talking about? Of course she’ll come”.

Bobby forced them to join, when he forced Hanbin who sat quietly, “Stop talking nonsense. I won’t join stupid bet”, Hanbin shook his head.

“You sure?”, Bobby . Lately, Hanbin found that Bobby’s grin was annoying, especially like now, when he .

Hanbin looked unresponsive, “I don’t even care about her”, he said with cold tone.

Nayeon groaned, “He’s no fun”.

“Okay then, I bet Dahyun won’t come. She was sick, she even passed out yesterday. I’m sure she still sleeps at her bedroom with warm banket all over her”, Jinhwan had decided his choice. Usually, he didn’t do something stupid like this bet, but it seemed interesting.

“She’ll come. I bet all my fortunes”, Bobby smirked, “How about you Momo-chan? Are you with me?”

“Of course she’ll come”, Momo answered. She knew Dahyun well, she won’t skip school no matter what.

Bobby grinned, “Ah, I have supportive girlfriend. Of course, she’ll take my side”, Bobby had fun teasing Momo who looked annoyed. When Jinhwan and Nayeon enjoyed teasing Momo too, Hanbin was anxious. He peeked clock on wall and classroom door, but the main character that they had talked hadn’t come.

Hanbin smiled a little when he saw her figure, but he hid his smile as soon as he realized he was with his friend. Hanbin didn’t want his friend , like they did to Momo.

As Dahyun walked to her table, Bobby almost cried in joy. He wriggled his eyebrows to annoyed Jinhwan who shoved his hand to his pocket to find some money because he already lost. Dahyun looked confused about Bobby’s joy, Jinhwan’s sour face, and her two bestfriend chuckled happily at the sight of annoyed Jinhwan.

“What happened?”, Dahyun turned her head to Hanbin who sat closest to her.

Hanbin sighed, “They made bet of you”, before Dahyun asked for the details, Hanbin explained kindly. Dahyun frowned a little, telling Jinhwan to not making bet like that again because Dahyun would come to school no matter what.

Hanbin scanned her face, she looked better than yesterday, but she looked a bit tired, “Why don’t you take a rest just for today?”, Hanbin didn’t want to look worried, so he asked with cold face.

Dahyun opened her bag to search her pencil case, “What? Are you worried about me?”, Dahyun said without looking at Hanbin’s face.

Hanbin’s eyes widen for a moment, but he could control his expression well, “In your dreams, nerd”, He hissed at Dahyun while Dahyun smiled a little knew that Hanbin annoyed by her reaction, “I don’t want your friends blame me again like yesterday”.

Dahyun didn’t surprised when she knew Momo and Nayeon blamed Hanbin because she fall sick, they were her bestfriend, and of course they wouldn’t stay still, “So, where’s your exercises?”

Hanbin rolled his eyes, he hoped he would chat with Dahyun longer without that stupid exercises topic, “Can you not talking about that stupid exercises?”

Dahyun turned her head to Hanbin, “Why? You didn’t do it?”, She already made conclusion.

The boy already did it, but well, he wanted to chat with her longer. Hanbin sighed, he was hopeless, there was no way he could talk with Dahyun without involving exercises things. He gave some sheets and Dahyun checked right after she received it.

“Wow, you’ve improved”, Dahyun glanced at Hanbin who seemed satiesfied.

Hanbin put his hand on his chin while looking at Dahyun, “Be careful, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter