Chapter 20

Tutoring Kim Hanbin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It’s the third days” Dahyun muttered.

It’s been three days Dahyun received cold shoulders from Hanbin. Whenever she talked, whenever she joked, Hanbin just gave her a cold look and looked away.

She didn’t understand at first why he acted like that, but she believed that he acted like that because he had a reason. And she guessed because of his wish, he asked her to stay with him and don’t go with Jaebum.

But why?

Why did he ask that?

Why she can’t go with Jaebum? Why?

Dahyun was dying to know this question.

“Hanbin..” The boy beside her got up from his seat and grabbed his bag, “Hey where are you going?”

Hanbin didn’t response, as usual, and walked away. It’s still morning, they haven’t start first period, and Hanbin walked away?

Did he want to skip the class?

Oh no!

Without thinking, Dahyun also grabbed her bag and tried to follow Hanbin. She’s so nervous because it’s her first time skip the class. Her eyes were busy searching Hanbin’s figure but the boy had already disappeared.

He’s so fast.

What if teacher catch me?

Dahyun run to the stairs and fortunately she could see Hanbin figure infront of school gate already. Well, he was an expert of skipping class, that’s why he was so fast.

Dahyun run as fast as she could to catch Hanbin, “Kim Hanbin!” Dahyun shouted from a far.

The boy turned his head and saw his classmate was running towards him. Kim Dahyun was about skipping  class. That diligent Kim Dahyun..

“What are you doing here?”, Hanbin looked surprised at Dahyun who now was in front of him, catching her breath.

Dahyun couldn’t speak as she please, she tried so hard to catch her breath, “ Are you… Are you.. skipping class? right now?”

“Kim Dahyun, are you crazy?!” Both of them heard someone shouted, when they found where it came from, Dahyun just ignored it.

Momo, Nayeon, and Bobby were sticking their heads to the window, couldn’t believe that they saw Dahyun was skipping the class. Their eyes went wide, but Dahyun just waved her hand and pulled Hanbin so they were not in school area anymore.

“So, where are we going now?” Dahyun smirked.

“Get back!”, Hanbin hissed. That’s not because he was angry, it because he was worried.

Dahyun shook her head, “No, unless you come too”.

Hanbin didn’t have any intention to go back, not with lousy mood, “No, you go”, he just realized that Dahyun’s hands lingered in his arms.

“Then, we should go now”, Dahyun pulled him and they were running to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter