Chapter 15

Tutoring Kim Hanbin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanbin entered his house, he found his mom was sitting on the couch while watching some variety show, “I’m home”. Hanbin smiled at his mom, he was on the good mood.

“Oh you come?”, His mom walked toward him and gave a warm hug. Hanbin hugged her back and left a peck on his mom’s cheek, “Someone had a good day I guess”, she teased.

Hanbin giggled and walked towards kitchen to find something to eat, “Where’s Hanbyul?”

Then a little girl appeared from her room, “You steal my minnie mouse pencil, did you?”, She glared at her oppa.

Hanbin was speechless, he lowered himself, expected Hanbyul to hug him but the little girl just push her brother “This is what you do when your oppa just returned home?” Then he asked his mother about the situation. The little girl seemed upset for no reason.

“She lost her pencil from your friend”, His mother shook her head, she already told Hanbyul she would buy her new one, but Hanbyul refused it. She insisted that the minnie mouse pencil was very important to her and no one couldn’t replace it.

“It was from Dahyun unnie”,  Hanbyul whinned and tears started to filling her eyes. His mom panicked and comforted Hanbyul who already cried.

“Who is this ‘Dahyun’? I don’t understand why you have a female friend”, His mom asked Hanbin but her son just shut his lips tight.

Hanbyul wiped her tears, “She is the one who teaching oppa”, she answered on Hanbin’s behalf.

Their mom’s eyes were widen in surprise, “You had already met her? How is she look? Was she nice?”

Hanbin groaned, he knew his mom would be excited about Dahyun’s identity. That was the first time for Kim Family hearing news about Hanbin had female friend.

“Invite her for dinner, I will cook for her”, Their mom’s eyes twinkled, and Hanbyul agreed to her mom’s suggestion.

Hanbyul’s face brighten, “I’m sure unnie will come if we ask”.

“Eomma”, Hanbin groaned to his room, tried to stop his family’s expectation.

“Oh, you could do the tutoring in our home. Don’t do that in school anymore”, His mom added.

Hanbin opened his room and groaned, “forget it, it won’t happen”. Hanbin didn’t want to make Dahyun uncomfortable, meeting his excited family would be a burden for her.

His mom and Hanbyul was speechless, “don’t you think she will come if mommy ask her?”, Hanbyul nodded her head. She was happy at the thought of meeting Dahyun in the near time.

--

Dahyun sat on one of the bench at the church garden, she was chatting with Jooheon, her friend because they were attended the same church. Jooheon was like a brother to her, he listened her every stories and he could keep secrets.

“So how’s Jaebum?”, Jooheon gave his dongsaeng a can of her favourite soda. The girl muttered thank you and drank it immediately, “I guess you didn’t make any progress right?”

Dahyun shook her head, placed the soda on the bench and started talking, “Actually we had a date once”, Jooheon eyes widen, he couldn’t believe that Dahyun made such a progress, “And he asked if I like him”, Dahyun continued her words.

“No way....”, Dahyun chuckled and closed Jooheon’s mouth who widely open, “Tell me you’re kidding right now”.

“No I’m not”, Dahyun said seriously, “But I made a big mistake”, She sighed.

Jooheon started to worry, “What?” he hoped he heard it false. He was her best listener, Dahyun always told everything about Jaebum and it felt like Jooheon curious about the story between Dahyun and Jaebum, “You didn’t deny it right? Tell me that you said ‘yes I like you sunbae’”. Jooheon grew impatient while Dahyun frowned sadly. Jooheon hit Dahyun’s forehead lightly and scolded her, “Yah, why did you do that?”

Dahyun frowned, she tried to push Jooheon but the boy didn’t budge even an inch, “I don’t know”, she groaned. She really hated this topic, she wanted to forget her mistake. All of her friends, including Jooheon right now told her that she was stupid to throw away the chance, but deep inside her heart, she didn’t feel a huge regret. Dahyun didn’t even know whats wrong with her. This is Im Jaebum that we are talking about.

Dahyun said maybe she was shy at that time, and Jooheon said it could happened.

“And how about the other guy?”, Jooheon looked at Dahyun who lost in her thought.

The girl frowned, trying to catch who was Jooheon talking about, “Which guy? I don’t have any other guy....”

“That Hanbin guy. The one who bothers you”.

“Ah..” Dahyun opened but no words came. She was speechless. Was she describe Hanbin to Jooheon like that? The guy who bother her? Well, Hanbin wasn’t like that anymore.

“He still bothers you?”

Dahyun shook her head, “No, no, no. It’s not like that. I was wrong about him”, Dahyun smiled a bit. But Jooheon knew that kind of smile.

The boy smirked, “I guess this Hanbin guy is the reason why you didn’t confess your feeling to Jaebum”. Dahyun nodded a little without realizing it and smile still lingers in her lips. Jooheon was about teasing her but the response given by Dahyun made him startled, “So it’s because of Hanbin guy?!”

“Huh?”, Dahyun startled because Jooheon voice was rising, “What?”

Jooheon was speechles, he couldn’t find any words.

“Ugh, say what ever you want. I don’t care”, Dahyun stood up and left Jooheon. Now she found the reason why she didn’t admit her feelings to Jaebum. Hanbin was the reason of that.

--

“Unnie!” a little girl ran as fast as she could towards the older girl. She was sure the older girl who walked past her and her mommy was Dahyun.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter