Chapter 5

Tutoring Kim Hanbin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun got off the bus, walked to her home not too far from the bus stop. Approximately 10 minutes walk she would have arrived at her home. But it was already too late, Dahyun should go home or her father would be angry. Dahyun was not the typical child who was always restrained, but Dahyun was very rarely came home late. She did not want to get into trouble, well, she's always stayed away from problems, right?

"Hey, Kim Hanbin!", Dahyun called on the name of her classmates. From afar she already knew that the figure that walked not far in front of her was Hanbin. Hanbin looked back, his expression became wry knowing that Dahyun just called him. Hanbin didn’t hesitate to continue his pace, and it made Dahyun rushed to catch him, "Didn’t you hear me?", Dahyun frowned.

The boy rolled his eyes, "I just not excited about your excistence".

Dahyun certainly got annoyed, of course, she also didn’t expect to meet with Hanbin. But Dahyun decided not reply Hanbin cold response, and changed the subject, "So, Lee Hayi is your girlfriend?", Dahyun teased. She remembered about Hayi standing beside Hanbin when they met at the supermarket this afternoon.

Hanbin scoffed, "Jealous?"

"You're crazy," answered the Dahyun simply, "You're not my type", She stated. They walked beside each other.

"You're not my type either," Hanbin reply quickly.

"I do not like stupid and lazy guy like you". Dahyun unnecessarily told him, “Someone who had charisma and smart in everything”.

Hanbin was annoyed a little but he wanted to dig about Dahyun, "Like Im Jaebum?"

"Yes," answered Dahyun almost Immediately. She did not knew why she could say it to Hanbin. But Hanbin look unconcerned. She thought her secret was safe in Hanbin.

"You think men like women who are nerd like you?", Hanbin scoffed, "You had better spent you time to study at home, nerd. Do not waste your time to dream of getting a boyfriend ".

"Hey, I’m already famous among the girls," Hanbin boasted. Actually Dahyun must admit that Hanbin right this time. Although Hanbin is a boy who had caused many problems, but the girls at school and even at other schools became Hanbin’s fan. Sometimes Dahyun didn’t understand why there girls liked a bad boy type like Hanbin,

Dahyun suddenly just wants to smack Hanbin, although she wasn’t a girl who was rough at people, but the urgency was always came every Hanbin was around her, "You need a smart girl, because you're too stupid. Honestly I feel sorry for Lee Hayi ". Hayi may already be Hanbin’s girlfriend. Or not? Because news often told that Hanbin often go out with many girls.

Hanbin snapped, "Ha! Mind your own bussiness! ", Hanbin looked a bit disappointed with Dahyun words," You think Im Jaebum will love a girl like you? "

Dahyun widen her eyes, "What are you talking about? Why were you talking about him? ", She had no idea that Hanbin would talk about her crush. Was her feeling too obvious?

Of course Hanbin Knew, it was obvious. The way Dahyun acted around Jaebum and around him or another boy was different. But he did not have any intention to continue this topic. It was way too personal and they were not that close enough to discuss about such things.

Dahyun but couldn’t  stop ask him, she worried that her feelings was too obvious. How could Hanbin asked her about Jaebum? How could Hanbin knew that she had a crush on Jaebum? If Hanbin knew it easily, what about Jaebum?

"Stop talking!", Hanbin turned around and pointed at her house that already in front of them with his chin. Dahyun was slightly shocked, never expected that walking to her home from the bus stop would take a short time. Well, she spent it by bickering with Hanbin.

Dahyun opened her gate, turned around but Hanbin was already walking away from her house, "How come he and Jaebum are very different?", Dahyun mumbled under her breath. She was hoping would hear a sweet 'good night' from Hanbin, like Jaebum wished to her but she realized that the person would never say something nice to her. Well, they were enemy after all.

"Hey, do not forget to do the exercise that I gave you!", Dahyun shouted from afar. Hanbin's body was sti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter